The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 13-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Wifey says, "eh, like that dun wear better la, waste money sia" I replied wear this do housework lor....
Old 13-04-2024, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Wifey says, "eh, like that dun wear better la, waste money sia" I replied wear this do housework lor....
sexy bro. nice share
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
horneysinkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
We all loved dont we, I shared previously the experience also, the sis gang quite close one, last time when my wife and youngest sis still breastfeeding can see them both pumping and playing majong inside the room normally, abit paiseh when i was ard but have to act normal, surely all of them must be cleaned down there i think. Hehe.
Your wife has such a fit bod. Makes me hard and ready to pcc to her
Old 13-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbrybry7 View Post
My slutty asian wife. PM if you want to see more of her.

Really nice body with solid boob. Thanks!!!!
Old 13-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Activityunknown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horneysinkie View Post
i would love to smell and lick your wife's pigu dong
Hahaha you sure do! 😌
Old 14-04-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Finally another quick snap whilst getting ready. Still same old her. Flabby butts.
Nice siaaaaaa
Old 14-04-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

My contribution. 47 years old. Always love her little fats!!

Old 14-04-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Same old same old
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Nice siaaaaaa
Old 15-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesharer View Post
New video finally out! Watch at our homepage below....Enjoy! 👅💦

She looks so hot in swimsuits!!!
Old 15-04-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
My contribution. 47 years old. Always love her little fats!!

Would still fuck her Great body for a 47 year old
Old 15-04-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchbear View Post
Would still fuck her Great body for a 47 year old
We just did it last night!
Old 16-04-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
sdbrybry7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdbrybry7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My half asian slutwife. Pm mw if you want to see more of her.
Old 16-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
sdbrybry7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdbrybry7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who's ready to fuck my wife. PM if you want to see more nudes of her
Old 16-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
So two weeks ago, I shared with le wifey that I had always wanted to go nude. We booked an AirBnB in JB for the long weekend. As soon as the doors closed, she started stripping into her birthday suit. I was shocked and wanted to draw the curtains, but she told me to unwind them and open the windows She was being supportive of my desire to go nude, so i join her (being nude) as well hahas.

It was a very VERY Good Friday. Had a fantastic ending on Saturday Morning too

Plz DM me if you have any private villas (near to sea or nature/forest) to recommend in Bali or Koh Samui, best to have a swimming pool too!

airbnb, must check surroundings for hidden cam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1