The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 24-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Samster Gathering JB

We shall see the traffic situation after SG increased the toll from $1.2 to $6.5 on 1/10 then I decide to make a move? Rm33 for a leisure drive, shopping, bonking, seafood....I think it is quite reasonable if we average out for a car pool of 4?
Old 25-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
MASSIVE increase in Causeway tolls !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
We shall see the traffic situation after SG increased the toll from $1.2 to $6.5 on 1/10 then I decide to make a move? Rm33 for a leisure drive, shopping, bonking, seafood....I think it is quite reasonable if we average out for a car pool of 4?
Uncle Goat,

You have to reassess the traffic situation again after 1/1/2015 because w.e.f. 1/1/2015 Malaysia will impose VEP on S'pore registered cars at about RM 50 to RM 90 ( = SIN $ 35 ) per car per day

Malaysia is holding the last card to increase the cost of travelling to/from S'pore .... ha.ha,ha, ...... tit for tat !!!
Old 25-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MASSIVE increase in Causeway tolls !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Uncle Goat,

You have to reassess the traffic situation again after 1/1/2015 because w.e.f. 1/1/2015 Malaysia will impose VEP on S'pore registered cars at about RM 50 to RM 90 ( = SIN $ 35 ) per car per day

Malaysia is holding the last card to increase the cost of travelling to/from S'pore .... ha.ha,ha, ...... tit for tat !!!
If malaysia insist to impose the VEP charge which they have the 100% right! Say capped at rm50, then i hv no choice to support our own economic and boycott all the way..... i shall support public transport may b take bus to continue my treasure hunting at jb n Genting.
Old 25-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
MASSIVE increase in Causeway tolls !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
If malaysia insist to impose the VEP charge which they have the 100% right! Say capped at rm50, then i hv no choice to support our own economic and boycott all the way..... i shall support public transport may b take bus to continue my treasure hunting at jb n Genting.
As a "true blue & loyal" Malaysian I strongly believe that the Malaysian VEP SHOULD NOT be capped at RM 50.00 .... the figure should be RM 90.00, which is equivalent to SIN $ 35.00 which the SillyPore Govt is imposing on all Malaysian/foreign cars

SillyPore Govt & LTA had always stressed that their toll charges will be charged at the equivalent of SIN $ ..... so the Malaysian VEP/toll charges should also, by the SAME LOGIC, be at the equivalent of RM

Tit for Tat ! An eye for a eye !

MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!
Old 25-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

MP: Review price of water sold to Singapore

Report from Malaysiakini dated 25 September 2014 :-

MP: Review price of water sold to Singapore
[
COLOR="DarkRed"]Questioning the proposed water tariff hike in Johor, a DAP parliamentarian has urged the state government to instead review the price of raw water it sells to Singapore.

Kulai MP Teo Nie Ching said the proposed water tariff increase was “totally unacceptable” as Johoreans currently pay the highest water rates in the country.[/COLOR]
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Another "Tit for Tat" ???

Welcome to Malaysia !

VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014

"Malaysia, Truly Asia" !!!
Old 26-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My friends who live in Iskandar and work in Singapore are bochap about the hikes. They say it is only apply at Causeway and not affect them as they travel to/from Singapore via the Tuas Checkpoint.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
My friends who live in Iskandar and work in Singapore are bochap about the hikes. They say it is only apply at Causeway and not affect them as they travel to/from Singapore via the Tuas Checkpoint.
Their reprieve is only for now..... come 1st Jan 2015 they will have to pay the VEP just like everyone else.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Vanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Their reprieve is only for now..... come 1st Jan 2015 they will have to pay the VEP just like everyone else.
Yes is getting more expensive than before
Old 22-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Want to bring a few of my prc colleague go jb walk walk. Any bro can provide some ktv info, near bukit indah will be good. Also any info regarding tabao and outcall will be great.

Thanks
Old 24-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb mini Samster Gatherings JB

I have been wanting to do 1-2 nights staying at the ZON and wandering around Stulang for hours to shop the many freelancers. I am big and ugly so no worries about touts. Any other senior members need another beer guzzling wing man for a JB romp, send me a PM. First tower on me.

Ogman
Old 27-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Full fuel subsidy for those earning RM 5,000 and below

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 27 October 2014 :-

Full fuel subsidy for those earning RM 5,000 and below

KUALA LUMPUR: The fuel subsidy rationalisation programme will have three tiers, depending on your monthly income.

Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah said those earning below RM5,000 will receive a full subsidy while Malaysians earning between RM5,000 and RM10,000 will get some kind of subsidy.

Meanwhile, those earning RM10,000 and above will not be eligible for any subsidy, he said.

Ahmad Husni added that the mechanism is being worked
on by the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

New Causeway rates taking its toll

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 30 October 2014 :-

New Causeway rates taking its toll

JOHOR BARU: Following a hike in toll rates at the Causeway, hotels here have registered a drop of between 15% and 18% in bookings and occupancy, especially by Singaporeans.
Hoteliers, however, feel this is just a temporary setback.

Malaysian Association of Hotels Johor Chapter chairman Shyam Nath Nair said the drop had been consistent since August.

“The new toll rates were introduced at the Malaysian side on Aug 1 and, a few weeks later, Singapore decided to raise the rates at their side as well,” he said at a press conference at the Renaissance Johor Baru Hotel here yesterday.

“The increase in toll rates has resulted in a decline in our customers but we believe this is only a temporary trend,” he said.

Shyam said hotels in the city had also not received many bookings for December, which is usually one of the busiest for hotels in Johor.

He added that the only way to see if the decline was temporary was to wait until the end of the year.

“Whatever happens, we will analyse the figures and then decide how to deal with any issues that may be present,” Shyam said.

Hotels here, he said were not dependant on Singaporean customers alone, adding that there were guests from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and Indonesia, too.

“We are trying to attract the market from India and are looking at how we can expedite visas and immigration matters,” he said, adding that a steering committee had been formed to plan and execute tourism-related promotions and activities.
[
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

MP: MRCB to reap billions from CIQ toll hike

Report from Malaysiakini dated 10 November 2014 :-

MP: MRCB to reap billions from CIQ toll hike

The Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB) may reap up to RM4.3 billion from the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex toll hike in Johor Baru by the end of its concession agreement, Kulai MP Teo Nie Ching said today.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where to get taxi back to Singapore from JB?
I used to take taxi from Kotaraya terminal to Queen St but yesterday I went there it is closed down already. There is a notice put up that they shifted to Larkin terminal.
If I am in JB town center and do not want to travel all the way to Larkin, where can I get a taxi back to Singapore?
Old 07-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Where to get taxi back to Singapore from JB?
I used to take taxi from Kotaraya terminal to Queen St but yesterday I went there it is closed down already. There is a notice put up that they shifted to Larkin terminal.
If I am in JB town center and do not want to travel all the way to Larkin, where can I get a taxi back to Singapore?
Trans-border taxi now is NOT allowed to stop anywhere in JB en route except at Larkin terminal....... similar to Singapore's system of only stopping at Queen Street.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1