The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
how is it that if she has hsv1 and kiss u on your chest and it is your lips that gets the virus?

you are more likely to get panic/anxiety disorder than anything else in your current state
he should be checking if his nipples are itching..
Old 26-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Well it's hard not to worry, especially since I don't usually fool around and it will be hard to explain to my future partner how I got herpes.
There's an 80% chance that your future partner will pass you herpes if you don't already have the virus.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Well, I am not an expert at STDs and I have always been told that HSV-1 causes oral herpes. Naturally, I assumed that as long as the virus is in your body, an outbreak will usually in the form of oral lesions. Thanks for addressing my concerns. I am by nature anxious but I don't usually get this anxious.
Old 27-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

been reading up on this thread

herpes sounds contagious

it seems that even with a casual outing at a ktv if you lick a girl's nips or she licks yours during the session, there is a high chance herpes can be transmitted too.

really is cannot cheong liao man
Old 27-02-2015, 07:11 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

not correct mate, nothing to suggest high chance from licking, unless the person has a outbreak .. you wont want to lick on those lesions

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

herpes sounds contagious

it seems that even with a casual outing at a ktv if you lick a girl's nips or she licks yours during the session, there is a high chance herpes can be transmitted too.

really is cannot cheong liao man

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

herpes sounds contagious
Herpes is very contagious. That's the reason why approx 80% of the population is infected by the time they reach adulthood even if they have never indulged in any risky sexual practices.

http://pedsinreview.aappublications..../4/119.extract

INTRODUCTION

HSV causes a contagious infection that affects approximately 60% to 95% of adults worldwide. HSV1 and HSV2 primarily infect human populations. HSV1 is associated chiefly with infections of the mouth, pharynx, face, eye, and central nervous system (CNS), and HSV2 is associated primarily with infections of the anogenital region, although both serotypes may infect any area. (1)

EPIDEMIOLOGY

Most adults are infected with HSV and carry latent viruses, but the serotype, severity of symptoms, and mode of transmission vary with age. Children are infected primarily with orolabial HSV1 by 5 years of age, with infection rates of 33% in populations that are of lower socioeconomic status and 20% in those who have improved socioeconomic status.

By adulthood, HSV1 affects 70% to 80% in the lower socioeconomic population and 40% to 60% in the higher socioeconomic population. (1) Globally, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, reaching 40% by age 15 years and increasing to 60% to 90% in older adults. (2) In the United States, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, from 26.3% in 6- to 7-year-old children and 36.1% in 12- to 13-year-old children to 90% among those older than 70 years. (2)(3)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 27-02-2015 at 08:54 AM.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

I apologize in advance to the bros who may potentially get irritated by my post (perhaps Big Sexy and sammyboyfor) as they think I am paranoid. After the first 2 weeks, I stopped worrying whether I caught herpes or not because I read that symptoms usually appear within the 1st two weeks upon exposure (assuming im not asymptomatic).

But today, out of the blue, I suddenly realised the underside of my penis is a little sore. Noticed that the area where it is sore is a bit red but no sores or blisters as of yet. What are the chances of sores/blisters appearing 3 weeks after exposure?
Old 15-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
jitaokenaburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can't be like this. I went through an excruciating 6 months+ because every new minor irritating to my lips or cock made me fall back into a state of worry again. My lips especially, even though I had zero mouth/face contact like you.

You tested for it yet? How many weeks out are you? To answer your question, none.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:52 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

I am not irritated by your questions... but i am just wondering why wont u get yourself tested instead? anyway.. this is the reply i sent to your pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
hi mate, u can pm Dr tan .. he is the expert here.

from my knowledge

Yes -have you ever come across someone who had sores/blisters appearing on their genitals 3 weeks after their visit to a commercial sex worker?

yes it is possible to get herpes if the other party has cold sores when she perform the bj.. - the protected BJ that lasted for 10 seconds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions
Bro,

don't want to flood the forum pages and you seem like you have a lot of experience that will enable you to help me answer my question.

Just a quick apology for being so paranoid and if this PM irritates you, I sincerely apologize in advance.

Given your experience in the field, have you ever come across someone who had sores/blisters appearing on their genitals 3 weeks after their visit to a commercial sex worker? it's been 3 weeks since that incident that I mentioned (the protected BJ that lasted for 10 seconds) and I noticed that the underside of my penis is a bit sore and the area looks a little red.

Quote:
I apologize in advance to the bros who may potentially get irritated by my post (perhaps Big Sexy and sammyboyfor) as they think I am paranoid.

Old 15-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

The sore area only came up today. Dr Tan is closed on Sundays. If sores develop, I will go on Monday to get a swab test. The initial plan was blood test at 6 weeks.
Old 15-03-2015, 11:44 AM

just chill ...there is nothing much u can do now except to avoid sexual contact until u get the result of the test.

if blisters appears after the sore then it is likely that u have got herpes..
get those disposable underwear ready..

Quote:
The sore area only came up today. Dr Tan is closed on Sundays. If sores develop, I will go on Monday to get a swab test. The initial plan was blood test at 6 weeks.

Old 15-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But today, out of the blue, I suddenly realised the underside of my penis is a little sore. Noticed that the area where it is sore is a bit red but no sores or blisters as of yet. What are the chances of sores/blisters appearing 3 weeks after exposure?
Herpes usually starts with a tingling sensation. Did you get that before the onset of pain?

Old 15-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

No tingling sensation. It just suddenly felt tender and sensitive when that area rubbed against my underwear.
Old 15-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
No tingling sensation. It just suddenly felt tender and sensitive when that area rubbed against my underwear.
Doesn't sound like Herpes to me.

Old 15-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Just have to wait and see if any blisters develop. Can I just check how long does it usually take for blisters to develop from the start of the tingling sensation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1