The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
thank you phi pompom for the map na..
No need my map lah ...Bro Dyelook, close one eye and shut the other also can come to ACE but dun want only cos interested in SOS
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Nice. Time to meet up with wild boar again.
When Wildboar heard that you are cumming, kept on grunting oink oink snrt snort excited for your paku
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-09-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun pomrakthai need to paku paku more to cool down body heat.
Must drink more of the ice-water that I am selling to reduce heat
No more ACE kopi-o loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
No need my map lah ...Bro Dyelook, close one eye and shut the other also can come to ACE but dun want only cos interested in SOS
haha.. after years of porting in puchong area i forgot the route to Ace & Os liao.. lucky got your map to bring me agogo there...
Old 16-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When you are back to ACE, we can attend the Renda together...hahahaha...
I heard that you are being invited to meet Donald Duck at Rumah Putih
Haha. Sure we attend together. Go rumah putih? Dun wan lar. That Donald duck so useless, I rather meet this grand famous mole ze dong. Hehe.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalsen View Post
Hey guys, visiting in from Johor and hoping for some guidance of where to go at Ace ? Any tips or help at all will be welcome . Lost and excited to learn more;p
Seriously pls go and read the past pages especially pom's precise directions. Its not that difficult at all to go. Even my 1st time there last week was easy. I came from times square area, ride along jln pudu n from far can see hotel Richmoore. Went there at 1am, can smell the chickens and other stinking smell from the wet market. Parked in front of the Kk 24hr minimart, walked towards hotel Richmoore n can easily spot the entrance. N that was my first time experience even without pom's guide. I just used Google maps.

Quote:
Angry until Pom's kukujiao hair also catches fire
Like wat mole ze dong said, dun make him angry by asking to spoonfeed. His kukujiao hair will catch fire. Hehe.

Pom, have u found ms Kim for paku?
Old 17-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Caught a fellow cheongster in the act

Old 17-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

I thought you witnessed dragonfly screwing his favourite Vietcong

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ksloong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will going kl next friday. Iz it safe to go ACE nowadays? Bro pom wildboar still at ACE?
Old 18-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ksloong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will go kl next friday. Iz it safe to go ACE nowadays? Bro pom Wildboar still at ACE?
Old 18-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksloong88 View Post
Will going kl next friday. Iz it safe to go ACE nowadays? Bro pom wildboar still at ACE?
Wildboar is leaving for home on the 30 September
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

Pom was worried that POP saw MoleZeDong fucking Camel

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdausahmad View Post
Malaysian bonkers are SEFLISH!
I just took a look at the thread The Legal Geylang Scene.
It's crammed with so many, many info and FRs!
And Singapore're populaiton is only 5 million
compared to Klang Valley population of 7 million
But so few ppl letak FRs and exhange of info on Msia bonking scene!!!
Why?? No wonder we always lose to Singkapoh!!!
Very well said, in other forums like decent playboy n other Malaysia forum lagi worse , all keep the gems to themselves don't want to share fr or contact with others, Singaporeans are much more helpful and gracious ppl than malaysians
In Singapore related forums I got a lot a lot of help and good advice which I really found good bonks not only frolm legal geylang but also massage spa in Singapore. As for malaysia though there r so many bonkers so many girls so many ports , I find it hard to find info on them , looks like I must do the legwork myself and go hunt my treasure one by one.
Malaysia really a harsh environment with selfish uncaring greedy ppl n gahment, no wonder many of my relatives from penang and Seremban and kl migrate to better places like Germany australia Singapore
I only go back malaysia as I got no choice my grandma still there , only consolation is ace building n spas , looks like the thrill of the hunt hunting girls I like will be my new fave hobby as its so hard to find malaysia contacts
malaysian forums also no standard not as well designed and programmed like sammyboy, which is Singaporean, looks like technology and morality kindness wise Singapore win malaysia
Old 19-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

ace bonkers use to have tcss at ace or os.. when newbies ask for ctc, seniors will ask them out to join for tea session.. sadly to say most newbies wont join..

then some seniors still still share ctc or infos to them but on condition that they (newbies) will post a fr or thanks the senior that share them (newbies) the ctc.. sadly to say again these newbies didnt do so..

so its normal now that seniors here dont share info to those who only ask for infos & doesnt post oftens..
Old 19-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ace bonkers use to have tcss at ace or os.. when newbies ask for ctc, seniors will ask them out to join for tea session.. sadly to say most newbies wont join..

then some seniors still still share ctc or infos to them but on condition that they (newbies) will post a fr or thanks the senior that share them (newbies) the ctc.. sadly to say again these newbies didnt do so..

so its normal now that seniors here dont share info to those who only ask for infos & doesnt post oftens..
You have enlightened me bro, thank you , that's really very interesting to know. No wonder I see many bros in ACE Building sitting together chatting over tea , seems like the culture in ACE Building and Pudu in general is quite different. I will be very happy to sit down and join ACE Building bros for a tea session and share experiences with them next time I go back Malaysia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1