The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Any advice not to fall in love with ML?
They are only here for $, nothing else
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ask your wife, gf or mother/father. Sure 100% work no matter what advice they give.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you wanna fall in love, do it with a Thai. Massage usually better, service standards usually higher lol.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

But the sex is good too. Hard to resisit. Damn it
Old 01-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok bro, thx for the tips 😁👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
I’ve had Vika before. Milf. Still a good body and nice boobs. She’s been in the scene a while but has flown under the radar as she’s Chinese but not PRC. Massage was decent - 7/10 she has practiced a lot. She may come across as a bit commercial though. As I said she’s been in the scene for a while. If you want a decent no frills ML, she’s the one.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Really, Momo's boobs enhanced?
Visited and tried, damn feels like real man.

Quote:
Yes Momo’s Are enhanced. But they are class jobs from Korea, and done more to keep the original shape as she used to have them that big then she lost a lot of weight.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Ywa, she does have this reputation too even though im not new customer to her.
But like you said, she has her reasons and she does fall sick easily too. Then again, she's nice lady i feel.

But didn't know she had troubles with the law in the past, bro. Like wat problems she had b4?

Quote:
Erm. She does have a bit of a reputation for aeroplaning new customers. She’s a super cautious type as she’s had some narrow escapes from the law in the past. She’s also quite professional in that if she is sick with the flu she will cancel on customers so as not to pass them the bug. And unfortunately in this line of business she does catch the flu a lot.

I wish clients can also be a bit more considerate. If they have the flu, please don’t visit any MLs. Then everyone gets sick.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
But like you said, she has her reasons and she does fall sick easily too. Then again, she's nice lady i feel.

But didn't know she had troubles with the law in the past, bro. Like wat problems she had b4?
Anyway she doesn't really let go of appointments for no reason, usually if sick or has other urgent things to settle. Else she has absolutely no greviances with money, she is an experienced ML and would know this better.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:

She is not the type who anyhow fly aeroplane. Just that sometimes she could have handled the situation or communication better. Probably she got poor advice from some friends or customers.

Anyway whatever incident (if any) in the past also none of our business
Old 01-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Yup, true agreed bro. 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyway she doesn't really let go of appointments for no reason, usually if sick or has other urgent things to settle. Else she has absolutely no greviances with money, she is an experienced ML and would know this better.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

No lah I didn’t mean trouble with the law. I said close brushes, as in almost got caught before. It’s a dangerous world for them that’s why they move house so often. Anyone read about the recent raid in Jalan Besar?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

I see, hope she be safe. Oh there is a raid there now?

Quote:
No lah I didn’t mean trouble with the law. I said close brushes, as in almost got caught before. It’s a dangerous world for them that’s why they move house so often. Anyone read about the recent raid in Jalan Besar?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most of the raids publicized are for larger scale ops in hotels / MP / across several neighborhoods

The ones most MP / FL scared are from complains & tip off , I've actually talked to 1 ML who claimed she went cantonment , came back & resumed business in her original place.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see, hope she be safe. Oh there is a raid there now?
Nope happened a few days ago. 32 ladies got caught at a “famous” place, including some bros. That happens if you don’t keep on changing your operating location.

It’s the third time that place has been raided this year...
Old 01-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
But the sex is good too. Hard to resisit. Damn it
You fall in love with ML or with sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1