The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671424

LILYfrom Teeruk.

Sorry guys if you all are actually waiting for my FIRST BLOODFR for this Gorgeous & Sexy little thing.

I did not talk cock in my earlier post, i see her thread up, i literally spam OKT 6 early 7 early to book the FB slot. OKT tell me FB 1pm. i reach the area like 1230pm to standby already.

When OKT give me the signal to go, i went up and saw a pretty girl, dressed in a hot red color translucent night gown. with NOTHING ESLE inside. The gown is so short that its shows half of her meaty ass. looks like a real good one for doggy.
Her body is those curvy type with huge enhanced but still soft pair of papaya to play with, big enough for a boob fuck if you want, cause i really don't think she would mind.
Skin wise considered FAIR.
Looks/Body:8/10

She smiled and lead me into the room and initiate to break the ICE with me by asking what's my name, do i want a drink? Wow, i appreciate customer service orientated girls like her.
we had a short chat before she started removing my belt, my jeans, and started stroking my "Little bro" while talking to me.
she then proceed to remove all my clothes and lead me into the shower where she soaped and cleaned me properly. She will look at me with the CFM and smile everytime she touch my "Little bro".
SHOWER: 8/10

After the shower, she wore back the sexy red gown and climbed on top of me and started to french. The GFE is EXCELLENT.
She gave me the feeling that i am going to fuck a long lost GF.
She feels like she is hungry for sex when she is sucking my "Little bro"
The effort she puts into the BBBJ is FANTASTIC.
Lots of licking, sucking and DT. balls was not spared too, She will alternate between, sucking, DT & licking your balls. Moving up and down every now and then make sure you enjoy the full experience.
BBBJ: 10/10

Due to the fantastic BBBJ i got from her, i skipped painting and went directly to FJ. Her kitty is not shaved, but pretty well trimmed. it's also really really WET. I reached down to finger her a bit before moving to FJ and i was surprised that she is already almost DRIPPING WET.
Painting: ?

FJ? this girl knows how to fuck well, started with cowgirl and she is riding me like crazy with my "little bro" deep inside her while she produced some real good stereo effects. switched over doggy, her ass created a good rebound for the position as it's meaty.
Lastly, switched over to missionary where i pumped her really hard and fast.
The wet kitty and the fast action is so damn high cause you can hear the wetness of her and the hard pumping action producing some really crazy sound effects that blew my mind!
I told her i want to CIM and she said ok. so i lied down and she just rip off the condom and start BBBJ again this time fast and wet, all the way till i blast a huge load into her mouth.
It feels really MIND BLOWING to have a pretty face like this taking your load into her mouth and still smile at your after that.
FJ/CIM: 10/10

I was too exhausted for the second shot, so i just lied down and talk to her after that. I would say this girl is really natural. hardworking and willing to please.She speaks quite good English and have no problem holding up a conversation.
We talked for quite a while before going in shower to wash up.
GFE: 9/10

Overall. Lily is pretty girl, service is great, attitude is excellent. Definitely a worth the Bonk. by now, many bro would already have tried her. if am not wrong, she is already full book on her first day. she showed me her phone and the bookings are one after another. all b2b.

RTF would be a yes, unless there is someone even better. hahaha!

Last edited by Curious777; 11-11-2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard that P hotel (another hotspot after KL) got raided few days ago (think is Wednesday), anybody knows anything about it?
Old 11-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CorrectionPen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

FR for Yuki for ClubAurora

*TO ALL BROS, DO NOT VISIT THIS STABLE!!!!!*
OKT IS A BIG FAT LIAR!!!

Below is my honest FR

Looks : At least 40% different from photo!

Pussy : Slight trimmed

Boobs : Yuki's boobs as hard as stone (upon booking OKT promised all natural)

Communication : Little English, attitude like shit, most of the time using phone.

Frenching : Totally no.

Shower : Asked to shower myself

Bbbj : Yes, but short while

Damage: 120/2/90min

FJ : Yes but no fingering, 69, AR, CIM, COB, Painting. Just missionary, 1 position. Despite stated in service offered as shown below:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671341

After first shot pressure me to leave.

70% of the time on the phone texting. Despite showing her the service which is stated on the website, she mentioned that she doesn't do all those services only FJ(missionary) and BBJ. Worst part is the boobs. I never seen a boobs which is enhanced and is hard as stone as if the PS fail machiam 2 big stone implanted on the chest, the scar is very obvious.

Rating: 2/10, worst stable I ever visited so far.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelight4 View Post
Just had a wonder bonk today and i must say no words can describe how awesome is she.

Lily from TRK (150/2/90)

100% this photo!

This girl will never give you the feel that she is actually from thai(bkk). To me she felt more like from foreign country like paris/italy/europe.

The moment when she open the door more girl would be hiding herself behind the door being shy all those but this girl jump right infront of me and greeted me with with hug.
She had great body... Great meat at the butt! And her boobs honestly doesnt FEEL like enhanced.. Its legit DOUBLE-D! FIRM YET SOFT!

Holding my hand and interlocking our fingers she direct me to the love nest and along the way i saw Baby(one thay i previously bonk). She waved her hand and proceed towards me giving a kiss on my cheek LOLOLOL. DOUBLE SHOCKED ROFL.

Lily oso saw wad happened and pull me forcefully into room showing her jealousy rofl.
Instead of being greeted normally i got push down on bed and she mount on me asking me if i knew Baby. I told her i bonk her before and she showed my this grunting expression. I straight away initiated the kiss.. And it became one long passionate kiss. Didnt went to showered as she noticed i did bath before coming. She took off my clothes start licking n sucking my nip.. And damn my boy is up!!!!! She rubbed her boobs against my dick and giving me sandwitch! Can you guys imagine while giving boobjob she swollowed up my whole dickhead?!?! Thats when my horny mode switched on..

Carry her to bed and i almost rawed her but didnt cus i still had myself control. She capped me on and boyyyy so tight...... Soo gooddddd feel like fucking my virgin ex!
Did only 3 position from cowgirl to missionary and last i cum when doing doggy.

My session with this beautiful gemstone.. I can gladly announce that shes the top of my 2017 bonk! And honestly i cant believe shes (150/2/90) its like too good to be true man!

FJ: 10/10(SATISFIED)
BJBJ(BOOBJOB N BLOWJOB): 10/10(SATISFIED)
GFE:10/10(SATISFIED)
FRENCH:10/10(SATISFIED)
RTF?:YES(DEFINITELY)

Bros out there this is the one... All must try.. She just arrived yesterday and started working today! A gem among the gems! Please do treat her nicely yeah!
Cheers brothers!
She overnight become Ang pai liao, just texted okt while writing the FR, left 1am slot.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Heard that P hotel (another hotspot after KL) got raided few days ago (think is Wednesday), anybody knows anything about it?
I was there on Thursday. It was a cold and quite night. Booked a girl with rolly Polly, they sms that there will be a raid. Booked with another stable. Had to wait for 30 minutes to rape her. The girl New was above average not hardcore. Need to satisfy my lil bro this weekend! Any bros can recommend? Hardcore with ass rim sluts please.. thanks
Old 11-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried Ting from LAX before can advice? looks damn hot but i scare is bui bui! and the price not very cheap too lol
Old 11-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
Darknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
anyone tried Ting from LAX before can advice? looks damn hot but i scare is bui bui! and the price not very cheap too lol
I tried ting, I went early, she didn't had makeup on, so it was slightly different from picture. But can see the similarities, if do make up will be Chio. Her jobs is enhanced, can feel but at least not Super hard.

Thing that I don't like, maybe cause I went early and she just woke up, she ask me to fuck her instead, as she was tired. So end up I do only 1 shot, as no mood le . She also like to use tissue to wipe herself directly after I kiss her, be it neck or boobs. Which I find it a turn off. She loves to be licked in the pussy tho. I think overall might had been nicer if she wasn't so tired, so partly my fault
Old 11-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
So many phantom accounts posting FRs on shit stables.
Just take the chance to slowly collect your list of nicks posting dubious FRs. Then next time you know which acct to ignore.

I also noticed FRs recently that are quite doubtful - mainly to promote ladies with low sales maybe. I can accept it if gfe not identical with what is being described, this varies with individuals. But looks and youthfulness and skin tone different from the FR ... really sian 1/2 even when svc received is ok. Still feel kena cheated.

There was one lady described as legit syt, tight, but i saw diff. She herself told me next year she coming back to singapore to work "2 yrs cannot go back thailand" ... wtf, cat 40/50 geylang?? That concurs with what i saw.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had PARADISE LEMON for breakfast. RTF, this goddess upon my return from business trip. Due to my tight schedule, booked her for first morning slot though typically there is always higher chances of hiccups as the girl might overslept or in today's booking, the okt dozed off after having confirmed my booking at 9 am for the 10am slot. He eventually woke up after 10 messages n 30 mins passed my appointment. But okt are human so I am not going to quibble as he has been consistently bringing in solid stable of hot gals.

I teased Lemon abt coming to get her while away in KL, and told her I will be knocking at the door, so when I did so this morning, when she was thinking I was still in KL, the squeal of delight was priceless, just like a gf reaction you would get, to your surprise visit.

Not going into detail of the session, but needless to say it was a real intense session, with very high GFE. LEMON has great attitude to serve, she was awake early and has bathed and dolled up in anticipation of her first morning booking, though she did not expected it to be me lol, ….. I will be back...before she leaves next Sunday.

Last edited by Dobernite; 11-11-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
She overnight become Ang pai liao, just texted okt while writing the FR, left 1am slot.
I think this extra live pic from bro acelight4 is really modern and charming. Don't know why the TRL stable always use pics that are less attractive.

Old 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Saw the above FR with a COF photo of Gift and thought of trying.
*Note to other bros out there: She did not allow photos/video when I requested.

Gift from Doll88
Location: Accessible for those who don't drive, but very small room and quite dark
First impression: Very beautifully and will knee down to help you remove shoes. Feels like coming home to a Japanese wife.
Shower: Did alone
Body: Small size, nice frame without fats
Frenching: Aggressive and will suck on your tongue
BBBJ: Fast and furious, yet did not forget about the balls
Swallow: Requested for an upgrade instead of a normal CIM with SW. Show her a video from MVSD-327, and she requested for additional top up of another $20. First shot finished off on a chocolate cake and she enthusiastically ate with my special icing on top.
Painting: Shaved, no bad odour, gets wet easily
FJ: 2nd pop within 10min
Massage: Below average, but I don't think anyone is here for massage
Comms: Good English, no issue
RTF: Only issue is no photo/video which I was having high expectations. If this service is being unlocked, that would be incredible.

Bro next time pls request from us about photo proablem..
Cos we already told girl if customer ask for photos say no.
We only approve our vip or brother which support us offen to take photo, but must had approval from us then we will let her know about the green light, thanks
Old 11-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknite View Post
I tried ting, I went early, she didn't had makeup on, so it was slightly different from picture. But can see the similarities, if do make up will be Chio. Her jobs is enhanced, can feel but at least not Super hard.

Thing that I don't like, maybe cause I went early and she just woke up, she ask me to fuck her instead, as she was tired. So end up I do only 1 shot, as no mood le . She also like to use tissue to wipe herself directly after I kiss her, be it neck or boobs. Which I find it a turn off. She loves to be licked in the pussy tho. I think overall might had been nicer if she wasn't so tired, so partly my fault
how early was you??
Old 11-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Beerchang1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a married working adult now. I always go for entertainment w my friends. Last night after our drinks nights out. 1 of my friend introduced me to this girl..dada (thaifairy). Thinking is just another normal girl. Never expect when I'm there i was treated as king service. What more the sweet babe really let me feel the love and care. Yes. The feeling of puppies love we used to have when we are young. Can go up support sometimes if too boring with our wives at home.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Was told by a fl that 26 lady from the hotel get caught
Old 11-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I think this extra live pic from bro acelight4 is really modern and charming. Don't know why the TRL stable always use pics that are less attractive.

The pictures posted also nice mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1