The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 28-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

You visited her a few times, paid $70 and you cry to me cannot even zhutzhut or touch her, i told you to move on to other ML. now you wan cry mother father? hahaha stupid robert you must be one ugly mother fucker thats why she dont let you play. most ml if you handsome or rich first time can play already
Old 28-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
you want me to show people what you say? you said jessie dont let you touch her even you pay $70, lol stupid robert pay $70 but cannot play and call yourself her regular
U want me to show ppl that u didn’t even visited her and it’s yr own assumption thst if u give more she will let u do more ?
Old 28-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
U want me to show ppl that u didn’t even visited her and it’s yr own assumption thst if u give more she will let u do more ?
stupid la you really stupid, the post about high playability is by a senior bro also and he said he invested in her so maybe he got special treatment, anyway robert, you move on to other ML la. you probably really ugly thats why jessie no let you play
Old 28-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
stupid la you really stupid, the post about high playability is by a senior bro also and he said he invested in her so maybe he got special treatment, anyway robert, you move on to other ML la. you probably really ugly thats why jessie no let you play
Ok case closed. No need personal attack .. fact is u never visited her before so pls do not mislead ppl here
Old 28-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
pay $70 just for a HJ hahaha. i think you go all playgorund also same, because you ugly. cry to me in pm when ML dont let you touch or zhutzhut
Old 28-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok case closed. No need personal attack .. fact is u never visited her before so pls do not mislead ppl here
fuck off la robert, hahaha, i quote from what you say, "Bro I visited this regent Jessie few times .. can’t even touch neh ! U mgt to squzeee and zhut zhut ?"

another "Thanks bro I give her 70 also can’t suck her neh… bro do u mind share how much u tips her… she really chio I really wanna do more thx thx "
Old 28-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
next time you go save your money okay? regent is $88 place mah , you visited her few times $70 cannt let you play you still visit her, bahahaa, fucking stupid mofo
Old 29-04-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I’ve went to Oa*** and tried N***. Massage is great but pictures and reality need discount. Tried L*N* Spa just awhile back. I couldn’t find their fav so I just walk in. I got the ML not very young but very playable.when I left,I saw all the ML in their resting room. Got some really not bad but idk how to find them? . WeChat? Michat? Anyone can help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
how is LxNx Spa vs Osxxx Spa at upp thomson? Osxxx is without shower room
Old 29-04-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very simple spot photoshop. See the face chin so sharp you prepare discount when see actual person Liao. Especially those super sharp chin too unbelievable haha
Old 29-04-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8011 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

can try Mxx when going Rxxxxx. 😊my go to.
Old 29-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

If anyone knows how I can see the list of ML in L*N* SPA do let me know. Tried searching for FB,WeChat but failed. I want to choose ML instead of them giving me some random ML
Old 29-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
I’ve went to Oa*** and tried N***. Massage is great but pictures and reality need discount. Tried L*N* Spa just awhile back. I couldn’t find their fav so I just walk in. I got the ML not very young but very playable.when I left,I saw all the ML in their resting room. Got some really not bad but idk how to find them? . WeChat? Michat? Anyone can help?
bro, Lxnx spa got individual shower or not? Osxxxx no have only common toilet..
Yes bro, Nxcx pic is the best of all. how about Kxkx? going there
Old 29-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

The one I went have. But o think some room might not.
Quote:
bro, Lxnx spa got individual shower or not? Osxxxx no have only common toilet..
Yes bro, Nxcx pic is the best of all. how about Kxkx? going there
Old 29-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
The one I went have. But o think some room might not.
Osxxxx no hv shower, common one.. Nxcx boobs the biggest from photos leh
Old 29-04-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Oh I was talking about L*N* Spa
Quote:
Osxxxx no hv shower, common one.. Nxcx boobs the biggest from photos leh