The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 06-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Saw all 3, done g7 and 8, a new AP challenger awaits, detailed FR to follow shortly.
Right as promised, freshly out of the oven, Newbie inspection reports so Here goes 17th SBF FR, for newbie 2038g8, FR titled (“a fresh start”)

WL name: “An An 安安”, started work in sg for 2 days Age: 23

Looks & body: imo arguable (cause some make up) but looks quite SYT; skin: smooth healthy skin iirc, face & hair: long black; thick lips, looks good with her red lipstick; the kind u might see at a KTV. build: slim; Height: 1.5m-1.55m; Tits: B cup, natural; nipples: brown; size: normal, ok to attack; Special features: think got some small tattoos on body, can’t rmb

Language: fluent Chinese, can’t recall / didn’t try whether English is ok.

Pre shower routine: standard wash + teasing gfe foreplay, light chatting about each other, flirting abit about being gf and bf.

Shower & hygiene: shower w shower cream post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: yes, both kissing and light dfk speaker, during catbath and FJ (ymmv ya)

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking; boob job

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy (bros may request, she’s new so prolly quite open to things)

BBBJ: bbbj only at the head, no swallow rod DT observed. I’d say she’s more of a licker for now, she needs training from her seniors and practice . Iirc noticed quite alot of spitting into tissue so abit disruptive to stay hard. Again, tell her your preference, might improve your experience a lot more!

FJ: natural Amazon down there, I’m not sure if because she’s new to the trade (?) / her preference, no diff with me . tightness: not an expert in judging but, she felt tighter than average iirc; positions; cowgirl: rode for about 1 min, ok la some effort then Doggie & finished in missionary: moaning was abit quiet at times, sensual shy subtle kind.

Attitude: overall good, light cute chatty smiley kind of girl, makes convos, post shot attitude: she tries to give some good gfe, told me to lie down and cuddle and kiss, almost extended . Flirt abit about being ”宝贝宝贝”, 老公老婆. Felt ok la pleasant cute session. Her signature, maybe cause she’s new here, is the GFE (lots of gf bf teasing). She did ask me to treat her like gf and tell her my preference more next time, so y’all need to tell and train her.

Summary score: 7/10, largely cause I emphasise on bbbj skills a lot, not the long rammer kind. Based on my convo w her, apparently she’s quite new to the flesh trade profession (?), so she’s not technically skilled yet (esp with high standards in this house) imo, but I think she can still work if you don’t need girl to be technical (bbbj skill is a big thing for me ) and just want to ram a cute SYT with dfk (and if her looks work for you). her biggest strength lies in her GFE and “can do” attitude. Give her some time to settle and tell her what you want, with her GFE and attitude, she may blossom into your mistress .

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 06-08-2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-08-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Heard got new gals. So excited fast leg fast hand go down today
Only saw one new gal no.7 Mai tu liao. Faster pay money to OKT

Looks: 8.5/10 I think the most pretty in this house
Figure: 8/10 Slim but got some Arabic tattoo on her back which is a bit turn off for me. But I am Ok with other type of tattoo
Boobs: 7/10 +B-cup enhanced Can feel some lump
BBBJ: 6/10 Ouch! Can feel some teething. Room for improvement
FJ: 7/10 Accomodating but CB feel loose or I small
Attitude: 8/10 Can speak english very well and some mandarin too
GFE: 8.5/10 Can DFK. Moan like your galfriend...
RTF: Yes
Tipping: $10

Tried list: 23, [U][/U]26, 7(ex), 12, 15, 18, 3, 16, 28, 20, 27, 32, 30, 33, 36, 7
Next target list: 8, 5, 22, 21
Part 2 of newbie inspection: here goes my 18th SBF FR, 2038g7, FR titled (“hot and cold”)

WL name: Annie, start work for 2 days Age: 22 gg 23

Looks & body: SYT, looks slight ice queen imo. skin: fair smooth skin, face / eyes / nose: sharp natural jawline, just a small v shaped exquisite 五官端正gnd (imo quite natural not plastic) clean face you see in uni / JC / poly imo. Eyes quite attractive also, small layer of fats beneath the eyes aka “Aegyo Sal”. hair: long black hair ponytail; build: slim and really slender waist, didn’t see excess skin iirc. The kind that will look good without heavy make up. Height: 1.55-1.6m iirc Tits: B-C cup, felt soft but seems enhanced; nipples: pink; size: cherry, ok to attack. Special features: several tattoos near the boobs and waist, arms and back.

Language: adequate english, occasional reflexive viet.

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light kissing + light chatting & flirting (initiated by me, then back and forth).

Shower & hygiene: ok, shower w shower cream post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: yes, lots of teasing kissing and dfk during catbath and FJ, imo pretty passionate. (ymmv )

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking; short boob job

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy - y’all can try to ask if it’s your thing

BBBJ: not as power as 32 / technical as 28. not the fast and furious kind, more of the gentler lover blower with occasional swallow rod DT observed. She looks at you teasingly when she blows and asks for feedback. After awhile, she laid beside me to bbbj while we hug and fondle each other. Slightly Loses in technique but more in GFE to them imo.

FJ: cleanly shaven, pretty nice looking pink abalone, tightness was ok for me iirc (ymmv). position: only missionary. Caps on, About 10 mins here non stop, mix with dfk and attacking nips. moaning was quite passionate and I rmb her face looked abit painful when I half insert (maybe good acting idk ), uses her fingers to grab you and hug you tightly when full insert and finishing. Does feels abit like fking your gf imo (as pointed out by Havana bro). Quite horny iirc, active during FJ and tries to suck your nips and legs up to clench abalone etc. Shot at first buzzer, just nice. No complaints from her during FJ.

GFE / Attitude: good, feels got chemistry (huge ymmv) ya). imo she’s the kind of girl that doesn’t smile a lot, not the super all out to please kind like 32 (I’ve yet to try 20 so idk), looks abit ice queen but tries to make convos & be friendly; post shot attitude: she seems more loosened up and more flirting about my 2IC size post shot in the shower. felt it was a well paced, pretty passionate and fun session, ending with a lover’s kiss goodbye from her (ymmv). No commercial aftertaste imo impt .

Summary score: 8.5-9/10, room for improvement on bbbj. RTF: yes, if I’m looking for a SYT lover (ymmv ya) with an exquisite face and slim build, GFE, speaks English, bbbj, dfk. Give her more time to settle and figure the sg market, SOP and I think she can challenge the APs in this house, if she keeps up this standard. Imo her target audience abit similar to g30, the ones who want a SYT looker.

FRs Done this house: 7, 8, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 5, 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 22 (forbidden fruit that’s gonna give u a toothache)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 06-08-2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Up your rep points ..cheers
Thx bro!
Old 06-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
+22 for u

Can’t wait to see your fr.
Thx bro!
Old 06-08-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Look like both of them is a must try.g7 for me first haha
Old 07-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Look like both of them is a must try.g7 for me first haha
Haha bro if you’re a SYT hunter then yeah, guess more choices can take a look la, looks v subjective one. G30 also syt wad, she’s not my cup of tea but still must try, but I don’t see her in the tank nowadays.
Old 07-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Haha bro if you’re a SYT hunter then yeah, guess more choices can take a look la, looks v subjective one. G30 also syt wad, she’s not my cup of tea but still must try, but I don’t see her in the tank nowadays.
Haha yes true . Looks like a trip down later is unavoidable haha
Old 07-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yes true . Looks like a trip down later is unavoidable haha
Try Liao let me know if FR accurate I’m curious to see if they can be consistent in services. Have fun and cheers!
Old 07-08-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

If compare with h34g19 who more syt? If better then confirm my type haha
Old 07-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
If compare with h34g19 who more syt? If better then confirm my type haha
Lol not this again . Hmm I feel g7 is less “cute”, she’s abit more cooler, direct ah lian, and looks abit more ice queen also. If they sit tgt I think g7 is prolly the elder sister. Her behaviour and dressing is not the demure kind, wore a bling top when I tried g7. I feel she’ll fit your preference more if she wore a short tight black/nude/red dress. Service wise better than Fai. So prolly looks wise, she’s not that cup of tea for you I feel (I think you like cuter gnd SYT). Drop by look Liao lemme know if I’m right .
Old 07-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol not this again . Hmm I feel g7 is less “cute”, she’s abit more cooler, direct ah lian, and looks abit more ice queen also. If they sit tgt I think g7 is prolly the elder sister. Her behaviour and dressing is not the demure kind, wore a bling top when I tried g7. I feel she’ll fit your preference more if she wore a short tight black/nude/red dress. Service wise better than Fai. So prolly looks wise, she’s not that cup of tea for you I feel (I think you like cuter gnd SYT). Drop by look Liao lemme know if I’m right .
Ok shall go see. Buey gam still got backup so no worries haha
Old 07-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Part 2 of newbie inspection: here goes my 18th SBF FR, 2038g7, FR titled (“hot and cold”)

WL name: Annie, start work for 2 days Age: 22 gg 23

Looks & body: SYT, looks slight ice queen imo. skin: fair smooth skin, face / eyes / nose: sharp natural jawline, just a small v shaped exquisite 五官端正gnd (imo quite natural not plastic) clean face you see in uni / JC / poly imo. Eyes quite attractive also, small layer of fats beneath the eyes aka “Aegyo Sal”. hair: long black hair ponytail; build: slim and really slender waist, didn’t see excess skin iirc. The kind that will look good without heavy make up. Height: 1.55-1.6m iirc Tits: B-C cup, felt soft but seems enhanced; nipples: pink; size: cherry, ok to attack. Special features: several tattoos near the boobs and waist, arms and back.

Language: adequate english, occasional reflexive viet.

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light kissing + light chatting & flirting (initiated by me, then back and forth).

Shower & hygiene: ok, shower w shower cream post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: yes, lots of teasing kissing and dfk during catbath and FJ, imo pretty passionate. (ymmv )

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking; short boob job

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy - y’all can try to ask if it’s your thing

BBBJ: not as power as 32 / technical as 28. not the fast and furious kind, more of the gentler lover blower with occasional swallow rod DT observed. She looks at you teasingly when she blows and asks for feedback. After awhile, she laid beside me to bbbj while we hug and fondle each other. Slightly Loses in technique but more in GFE to them imo.

FJ: cleanly shaven, pretty nice looking pink abalone, tightness was ok for me iirc (ymmv). position: only missionary. Caps on, About 10 mins here non stop, mix with dfk and attacking nips. moaning was quite passionate and I rmb her face looked abit painful when I half insert (maybe good acting idk ), uses her fingers to grab you and hug you tightly when full insert and finishing. Does feels abit like fking your gf imo (as pointed out by Havana bro). Quite horny iirc, active during FJ and tries to suck your nips and legs up to clench abalone etc. Shot at first buzzer, just nice. No complaints from her during FJ.

GFE / Attitude: good, feels got chemistry (huge ymmv) ya). imo she’s the kind of girl that doesn’t smile a lot, not the super all out to please kind like 32 (I’ve yet to try 20 so idk), looks abit ice queen but tries to make convos & be friendly; post shot attitude: she seems more loosened up and more flirting about my 2IC size post shot in the shower. felt it was a well paced, pretty passionate and fun session, ending with a lover’s kiss goodbye from her (ymmv). No commercial aftertaste imo impt .

Summary score: 8.5-9/10, room for improvement on bbbj. RTF: yes, if I’m looking for a SYT lover (ymmv ya) with an exquisite face and slim build, GFE, speaks English, bbbj, dfk. Give her more time to settle and figure the sg market, SOP and I think she can challenge the APs in this house, if she keeps up this standard. Imo her target audience abit similar to g30, the ones who want a SYT looker.

FRs Done this house: 7, 8, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 5, 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 22 (forbidden fruit that’s gonna give u a toothache)

For some reason, all I gotten was 22, forbidden fruit = must eat. Went to eat just now. Ended up toothless plus stomachache. I thought I was special but I too have fallen. Saw 5,7,8. Syt vibes but went with the intention to eat the forbidden fruit. Girl 20 recognized me and gave me the death stare for not calling her. Opps.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatpoorguy View Post
For some reason, all I gotten was 22, forbidden fruit = must eat. Went to eat just now. Ended up toothless plus stomachache. I thought I was special but I too have fallen. Saw 5,7,8. Syt vibes but went with the intention to eat the forbidden fruit. Girl 20 recognized me and gave me the death stare for not calling her. Opps.
AHHAHAHAAH brooo I burst, upped u for ur sacrifice. y’all horny but need to read the whole sentence…”toothache”. Poorguy indeed . Looks like 22 still no go ah. They say the fruits in the forest with creamy white juice got poison one . This durian tastes the same regardless of season. Let’s wait for senior house FR writer Havana to taste the forbidden fruit.

HAHAHA newbies challenging the APs is good for customers like us , competition keeps standards up and fun and not take us for granted. I need to report to regular 36 soon also Arbo she’s gonna death stare me

PS: LOL I write FR also kena zapped, ungrateful lurkers…

Last edited by scumofsociety; 07-08-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
AHHAHAHAAH brooo I burst, upped u for ur sacrifice. y’all horny but need to read the whole sentence…”toothache”. Poorguy indeed . Looks like 22 still no go ah. They say the fruits in the forest with creamy white juice got poison one . This durian tastes the same regardless of season. Let’s wait for senior house FR writer Havana to taste the forbidden fruit.

HAHAHA newbies challenging the APs is good for customers like us , competition keeps standards up and fun and not take us for granted. I need to report to regular 36 soon also Arbo she’s gonna death stare me

PS: LOL I write FR also kena zapped, ungrateful lurkers…
Please continue writing… up 2 points for you bro
Old 07-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Finally got the chance to try G30.

She's very petite and looks quite cute. Should be in her early 20s. Love her huge and natural boobs.

Service is good with lots of cat-bathing. Overall quite value for money bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1