The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
once coco rtc...her pics & vids will be shared either in sbf or telegram...same happen for their japs fls & a few prcs..
I saw a few of Bella nude pictures and also of 2 japs under them.

Last edited by NastyThaiboy; 06-09-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

can anyone pm me the contact for bella, thank you
Old 06-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wei38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bella still look hot and pretty ( personal view) from WeChat picture. Last found her around 1 year ago. After move back to JB, never go already.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
happyendingbest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycorn View Post
Anyone tried this viet Bao Ngoc at 2** ?

She like very wild lady
Heard she moved to another place already, not 100% sure. Same place ad MNZ, haven't tried but looks good.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to visit a shop at Sam Leong Road after coming across one advertisement on this forum. I thought she only offer one hour massage with HJ $100.

After lying on the massage bed, she asked me straight away what service do I want. She offered me all in $150 including entrance, i told her i think about it first as i just want someone to massage me and get a quick release. Halfway through, she started to apply a lot of oil on my ass area and teased my balls. I got hard straight away and she continued to use her finger to roam my butt area. She told me to turn over and i took a good look at her. She got a wonderful figure, slim, nice ass n boobs.

I took up her offer. She rode me while i play with her soft boobs. Session didnt last one hour though as I shot very quickly.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13952 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzhu View Post
Just went to visit a shop at Sam Leong Road after coming across one advertisement on this forum. I thought she only offer one hour massage with HJ $100.

After lying on the massage bed, she asked me straight away what service do I want. She offered me all in $150 including entrance, i told her i think about it first as i just want someone to massage me and get a quick release. Halfway through, she started to apply a lot of oil on my ass area and teased my balls. I got hard straight away and she continued to use her finger to roam my butt area. She told me to turn over and i took a good look at her. She got a wonderful figure, slim, nice ass n boobs.

I took up her offer. She rode me while i play with her soft boobs. Session didnt last one hour though as I shot very quickly.
Didn’t know Sam Leong Rd got all in $150 lobang. Can share ? Vn Kim used to work there until RTV. Another PRC move to tg rhu area.
Old 06-09-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Coco even shower with u..service wise she damn good n real assets. I heard new gal Ella quite good.

Been wanted to try 美洋洋,look close to pi n how's her service?
Old 06-09-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Coco even shower with u..service wise she damn good n real assets. I heard new gal Ella quite good.

She is not too bad. I was tempted to try her as met her at the bathroom area. She was wearing a mostly translucent top where I could see that she was braless. Should be easily a C.

She does thins very slow and nice ... which I like. Most go through the process very mechanical and rushed. She seemed to realise that there are some like me that likes it super super slow.

But her face has breakout ... not those gross breakout ... but definitely not as smooth as her profiles on wechat.

Ella boobs are fake. And kindof hard ... so I am not too much of a fan.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
She is not too bad. I was tempted to try her as met her at the bathroom area. She was wearing a mostly translucent top where I could see that she was braless. Should be easily a C.

She does thins very slow and nice ... which I like. Most go through the process very mechanical and rushed. She seemed to realise that there are some like me that likes it super super slow.

But her face has breakout ... not those gross breakout ... but definitely not as smooth as her profiles on wechat.

Ella boobs are fake. And kindof hard ... so I am not too much of a fan.
Thx for sharing abt Ella
Old 07-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Hi bros chanced upon a viet ml coco at desker road via wechat.anyone happened to have any Intel? She on tik tok as well
Old 07-09-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Tried Bella today, it was a good bonk. She's quite chatty and can really carry a conversation. Massage was pretty decent too. Now I know what some senior bros were saying about service being top tier.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1million95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

may I have coco's contact? TIA
Old 08-09-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share coco contact ma ? TIA !
Old 08-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I saw a few of Bella nude pictures and also of 2 japs under them.
bella do pic taking also? share pls...
Old 08-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Have not tried Ella, but once you try coco I believe Ella is a different league. Saw her at corridor and looks almost 50% different than pictures. I had to ask coco who is that person. Hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1