The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Looks like a tough list to beat. Haha
Why not let’s made a date together with @Scum to go together and ask if any of the WL can take 3 some for cim haha

Very very very long didn’t try 2 some Liao (mine 2 some is 2g2m exchange or 1g2m) not the 双飞 ok cause I don’t like 双飞 I prefer 2 some 1g2m kind haha.
Old 20-09-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Why not let’s made a date together with @Scum to go together and ask if any of the WL can take 3 some for cim haha

Very very very long didn’t try 2 some Liao (mine 2 some is 2g2m exchange or 1g2m) not the 双飞 ok cause I don’t like 双飞 I prefer 2 some 1g2m kind haha.
Haha I not adventurous le n will shy la.usually 1-1 haha
Old 20-09-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Haha I not adventurous le n will shy la.usually 1-1 haha
Got to try it once in a lifetime

I also only try twice so far very hard to find buddy who are keen into this even if got the gal must also agree on this

Same like AJ also got to try it out
Old 20-09-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got to try it once in a lifetime

I also only try twice so far very hard to find buddy who are keen into this even if got the gal must also agree on this

Same like AJ also got to try it out
LOL I agree everything must try once, intend to do a 1m2g tarma before my upcoming birthday. AJ COF also on my to do list but 2m1g HAHAHAH I not ready to film JAV with y’all .
Old 21-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
LOL I agree everything must try once, intend to do a 1m2g tarma before my upcoming birthday. AJ COF also on my to do list but 2m1g HAHAHAH I not ready to film JAV with y’all .
Good so are you going to invite us for your birthday party? You can go try the 双飞 as for AJ to me is the same for FJ unless the gal can really enjoy it otherwise she will shout like hell. As for COF very hard cause we too use to CIM so very hard to control the 5 sec to pull it out and COF eveytime I wanted to try but end up can shoot on the boobs.

But if your are strong enough doesn’t need to pull out all the way tot he face from bottom can shoot all the way to the face Liao lol 😂
Old 21-09-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good so are you going to invite us for your birthday party? You can go try the 双飞 as for AJ to me is the same for FJ unless the gal can really enjoy it otherwise she will shout like hell. As for COF very hard cause we too use to CIM so very hard to control the 5 sec to pull it out and COF eveytime I wanted to try but end up can shoot on the boobs.

But if your are strong enough doesn’t need to pull out all the way tot he face from bottom can shoot all the way to the face Liao lol ��
I imagine AJ is prolly for those people who wanna “been there done that” and prolly tighter also(?). But sequence need to plan la, girls might not wanna kiss / blow a guy who just did AJ / DATY. Same logic as if I wanna 2 shots, 1 shot is FJ second CIM haha, prolly not the other way round.

HAHAHAHA 双飞 birthday party… HAHAA y’all pay okt to watch inside lor. sian initially was going to tarma with 2038g36 and 33. But 36 went back. Building chemistry with regulars and see which ones open to a tarma .

No la HAHAA my range not that far one I think. Hehe I was confident I close to COF on her. Nice leh u, I thought most girls prolly wouldn’t allow that cause of make up.
Old 21-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I imagine AJ is prolly for those people who wanna “been there done that” and prolly tighter also(?). But sequence need to plan la, girls might not wanna kiss / blow a guy who just did AJ / DATY. Same logic as if I wanna 2 shots, 1 shot is FJ second CIM haha, prolly not the other way round.

HAHAHAHA 双飞 birthday party… HAHAA y’all pay okt to watch inside lor. sian initially was going to tarma with 2038g36 and 33. But 36 went back. Building chemistry with regulars and see which ones open to a tarma .

No la HAHAA my range not that far one I think. Hehe I was confident I close to COF on her. Nice leh u, I thought most girls prolly wouldn’t allow that cause of make up.
Its very kinky when we DATY and then French the gal. Got some yummy stuffs from down there then must share. Reminds me of the DATY and Frenching I did yesterday ha ha. Making me a bit horny but cannot. Already be naughty twice this week.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Its very kinky when we DATY and then French the gal. Got some yummy stuffs from down there then must share. Reminds me of the DATY and Frenching I did yesterday ha ha. Making me a bit horny but cannot. Already be naughty twice this week.
Hahaha indeed one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Been Saving bullets for the past 2 days for a longer double session later this week. I only did DATY once when a WL asked me to, not my thing la (receiving AR also not really my thing but I have friend who loves AR) like eating pork with hair leh AHAHHAA, maybe next time but I agree it’s an important skill if one wants to have non-commercial sex, part of the foreplay with women. For me, bbbj, dfk, fj will do I guess.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 21-09-2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old 21-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha indeed one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Been Saving bullets for the past 2 days for a longer double session later this week. I only did DATY once when a WL asked me to, not my thing la (AR also not my thing but I have friend who loves AR) like eating pork with hair leh AHAHHAA, maybe next time but I agree it’s an important skill if one wants to have non-commercial sex, part of the foreplay with women. For me, bbbj, dfk, fj will do I guess.
do u mean the guy give or receive AR?
Old 21-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
do u mean the guy give or receive AR?
Receivinggg . I don’t feel it’s a sensitive zone for me. Hahaha no way I’m paying to give AR LOL. ps should have written it clearer hahaha (edited original post slightly for clarity, thanks!)
Old 21-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

For me DFK, BBBJ, DATY (or both together so 69) and FJ. Have a foot fetish so that too. Once in a while get nice pedicured feet and the gal also enjoy or is a very good actor ha ha.

AR and Anal not my thing.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Been a long week, need a fuck to destress, wanted to go for regular but lets just clear out this house for the last target and move on to other houses, this is my 36th SBF FR, WH54g10, FR titled (“舔干净”)

WL name: “Mei Fan”, in sg for 2 weeks(?); Age: 23 (1999 baby), looks believable imo

Looks & body: Arguable SYT (due to her abit slightly thick makeup) / pre milf, with overall gnd look. Looks wise big round eyes long eye lashes, her eyes give off that slight sleepy / droopy “gong ding dong day dreaming” feels but her energy level is defo NOT sleepy, read on. Clear dimples 酒窝when she smiles and nice rather white and neat teeth. I think she looks similar to many of her colleagues in this house in that, many have that powdered make up and abit of red / pink glitter around their eyes. Long black hair ponytail with slight curl, with a Chanel ribbon on her head (similar to g7). Her voice and The way in which she Carries and svc u abit mature, doesn’t gimme the Gen Z SYT vibes (?); some tattoos iirc, one idk tattoo / birthmark on her right boob. Slim and arguably rather firm body imo, I don’t think I saw any obvious loose skin / stretch marks (?). Tits: natural B cups, cherry light brown nips, ok to attack. Height: ~1.55m

Language: adequate Chinese, can understand each other

Pre shower routine: leads you with her hand into and out shower, pretty sweet, standard wash

Shower & hygiene: deep rinse post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: No dfk, kissing on lips only (initiated by me during FJ, ymmv)

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking,

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: half rod slurpy no / v soft moan no teethy. Attacks your shaft as well, I would describe it as an energetic tongue that sucks half rod no DT, no teeth quite fast and furious for afew strokes, then tongue dances 打扫on your little head slurps keeps mouth moist (this is good, too dry might injure ur head ) then repeat. No moaning, quite slurpy. She has her own SOP. You might misfire easily if you’re not careful / too engrossed (brain is a sex organ too). In terms of the movement, It’s pretty good and still a pretty SOLID bbbj, she looks like she could go all the way till CIM and I felt she likes to eat cock. but I’m spoilt by v high standards elsewhere. Minor review points, to perform an out-of-this world bbbj: hers is slightly too mechanical, lacks that teasing PSE eye contact to stimulate the guy’s brain, ideally it should be sensual, slow and fast at times, lacks that powerful suction. The tongue needs to really hit the sensitive frenulum area harder for maximum stimulation. But hey not complaining, it’s still a bbbj, WAY better than cbj for me!

FJ: tightness: like most WLs to me (ymmv); trimmed small sweet-looking bush/ Amazon; positions; caps on Cowgirl pounding ride for <1 min, then asked me to doggie then for about 2 mins, then she abit pain then lastly we finished in missionary, about 10mins. She’s active during FJ, hugs/ grabs onto you with her hands, legs clench onto you, tries to suck your nips too. Signals for u to go in deeper and harder, feels like she can go even longer FJ. Plus points for active FJ. Too bad only light kissing no dfk, so not as passionate. moaning: subtle but slight mechanical, felt fake. Came shortly before first buzzer.

Attitude: good; smiley, makes convos, good, I would describe her as svc oriented, helps take your bag, clothes off and puts on your clothes after. post shot attitude: still good, comfy and chatty, largely the same and asks if married / u have gf (for gfe and kc etc), and what’s unique about her finishing is this: FIRST time I see a girl do this: AFTER FJ caps on shot, she took off the condom and cleaned (kissed) my dick with her tongue like “half a CIM”, , plus points. would have been a “10/10 landing”, IF say, she stuck her tongue with a JAV cfm look and a slutty smile . Overall, solid session but I think due to the speed of bbbj, lack of passionate dfk, and mechanical moaning, sex felt abit one way and slightly Commercial and v slightly rushed session.

Summary score: 8-8.5/10. Looks & body: A-, she’s more gnd, I like sluts more; Service: A-, room for improvement on passionate (kissing), gfe, moaning and acting skills (to make the session less mechanical / commercial). Looks & body she’s prolly solid for most people (I’m NOT a SYT hunter but she passed @jaytan56 ’s SYT test, good enough for him to give her a go) so I guess looks wise she’s gnd enough for SYT hunters, svc is solid and treats you like a prince (based on what I described, I think this is fair, not many in CAT60 like her). Attitude and Menu is pretty nice too - solid gentle bbbj, CIM(?), light kissing (maybe unlocked? In subsequent RTFs).

FRs done this house: 3, 7, 10, 11, 18. With this I’m more or less done I guess with this house, don’t think I saw / heard any other interesting ones.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 23-09-2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old 23-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
have to say WH54g7 is a lioness and not for those who prefer gentle sweet blur girls. she knows and will go after what she wants, either $ or good time from the customer.
Recently tried WH54 g7, from what i experienced she is not that bad. I had trouble maintaining erection after a stressful day of work but she tried her best to make me cum until the buzzer sounded. However i do agree on the commercial feel and overly faked moaning. Looks certainly scored high but i find her makeup too thick for my liking. Overall a B+ coz maybe i'm not handsome enough lol.
Old 24-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Recently tried WH54 g7, from what i experienced she is not that bad. I had trouble maintaining erection after a stressful day of work but she tried her best to make me cum until the buzzer sounded. However i do agree on the commercial feel and overly faked moaning. Looks certainly scored high but i find her makeup too thick for my liking. Overall a B+ coz maybe i'm not handsome enough lol.
Hey bro, yeah she’s a mixed FR girl. Agree with you on the make up, many of the popular ones at WH54 have similar powdered make up with that red / pink glitter near their eyes - g7, 10, 11. She’s mid 20s but Not exactly a SYT, I think most guys would think / like a SYT that requires minimal make up, 清秀 gnd look - maybe see 2038g7 (good looks and gfe) / 1836g16 (cbj but looks wise the best I’ve seen in CAT60 imo, good talker too - many bros like to talk to her ) / 2034g19 (SOP service after she settled down). Also agree on the commercial feels and moaning, I find her when I need a “hiong” dose of sex.
Old 30-09-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Welps, getting bored of CAT60 so I guess after all that training, it’s finally time to breach the Great Wall of China. Initially I had other names in mind but they were busy. Never been to this rather ulu house so id thought I’d just YOLO try one here as a start. Here goes My first foray into PRC and 37th SBF FR, FR titled (“the Chrysan lookalike(?)”)

House: L1658A; WL name: Yang Yang, in sg for 3 months (?) Age: claims to be 26/27, hmm maybe add 2-3 + to that imo.

Looks & body: overall, milf I’d say. skin: skin, face / eyes / nose: some have said she looks like “Chrysan Lee” from Wah Banana? Kind of Yes, SOMEWHAT arguably does from certain angles and her rather thick (I imagine tasty, if she were to kiss) lips. her eyes looked nice, had a certain piercing 入魂 quality to it, teeth was neat too iirc. Nice naturally sharp jawline. hair: skin quality looked fine, long black hair; build: slim. I wouldn’t say XMM, but relatively tight and not much meat kind of body. Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: A cup, natural sag, nipples: brown; size: normal, ok to attack

Language / GFE: fluent Chinese

Pre shower routine: standard wash + teasing body rub you from behind and also as other bros said, soaps your dick thoroughly from behind.

Shower & hygiene: deep rinse post and prior observed. Listerine interestingly observed prior to FJ.

Kissing / DFK: nope, only light pecks from her, from time to time during FJ and cat bath (ymmv)

Cat bath: neck, nips, balls sucking

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj was fine, she tries to observe and asks you where are your sensitive areas and she will target those areas. No whole rod but at most half rod DT. The suction was fine, can feel some effort, and always ends with a “pop”, so it’s the “sensual lollipop experience”. you’d feel your head getting sufficient pressure and the tongue attacking your frenulum. There was some shaft licking too. In terms of energy, It’s NOT the delicious JAV wolfing. More of the slower and sensual kind, with Lots of eye contact so plus points for that intimacy. She smiles and laughs when my 2IC get ticklish and reacts, accidentally hitting her face. Moans with a rather sensual “uhmmm”. Rather accommodating when I said I like longer bbbjs, she did afew rounds (prolly 15a-20mins here?). There was regular spitting after say, 1-2 mins of sucking. May be abit disruptive to staying hard for some bros but I’m ok. I think she tried to say she prolly can’t CIM, either cause too tiring for her jaw or simply not on menu. Bbbj was fine but as a bbbj lover, NOT yet at the level where she can be my CIM girl, spoilt by the high standards of the viets.

FJ: tightness: like most WLs, somewhat maintained not v bushy Amazon; positions: she wanted to control so started off with cowgirl - about 3-5mins here, whole rod in, lots of horizontal gyration with limited pounding. Zhut zhut here as well. She Keeps eye contact with you, then when she tire, switch to hug you tightly face to either left and right of your neck (to avoid kissing I presume) with some kissing on the neck. Then when the cowgirl didn’t finish me off, changed to me on top missionary, noticed she cannot take hard pounding, would position her hands & legs to avoid going too deep. But No issues with me la, they have to protect themselves, if too deep. When time was about to run out, she’d check her phone and gave a gentle reminder, I came shortly after. moaning: soft but abit mechanical

Attitude: ok, smiley, somewhat makes convos (?) and jokes, somewhat friendly. post shot attitude: overall I’d say she does her job rather well, NOT much GFE / passionate cock hungry / slutty PSE “kena rape” feels that I like, abit mechanical but I’d say she’s more the pleasant 会做工客气WL. Rather well paced session, pretty much close to utilising the entire 45mins.

Summary score: 7-7.5/10. (Looks & body: B; Service: B). RTF: don’t think so, she’s quite ok, but looks and body / service nothing to shout about, especially with the PRC “premium”price tag. Maybe if you really wanna fuck a “Chrysan Lee” lookalike? for now, based on my exp in CAT 60 and what I’ve read in the PRC threads, I think it’s safe I can take her as the benchmark for “average” for PRC CAT200, may moderate as I try more over time.

Other thoughts: house shower is quite small, room has mirrors at the side and on the ceiling so that’s a plus. But insufficient pillows so you’d have to strain your neck abit to see her perform while she bbbj. Idk why PRC houses don’t have a buzzer system like CAT60, abit turn off if the WL has to check the time.

Anyways, As I expected, the Viets prolly offer more value for money to those who look for technical long bbbjs (like myself) with high playability during FJ, but this is my first PRC so will try more PRCs in the coming weeks to see if this is indeed true. For now, I guess the main value in PRC is more fluent communication and that “oriental Chinese” look, which is generally more natural GFE (esp Chinese males) than Viets / Thais generally I suppose, but we’ll see, after I try some more.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 30-09-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1