The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 05-12-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Aiyo he want to talk then talk lah, getting kced and falling for the wls is part of the journey and should happen to everyone, only question is how deep you fall and whether or not you were stupid / unlucky enough to get cheated of your money by a black heart bitch

Btw i caught feelings for a wl before......her room on the first floor so on the way to the toilet will pass by her room. One day after work i did a quick trip down just to see her since i miss her. There was a customer with her so i wait lah, then wait halfway i got urge to go toilet. Knn on the way to toilet i pass her room, i can hear her moaning very loud and rapidly, like the customer thrusting super fast like that. Knn dunno how to describe my feeling. Then when it was my turn.....i try to act normal lah, then after awhile the wierd feeling just pass loh

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 05-12-2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Aiyo he want to talk then talk lah, getting kced and falling for the wls is part of the journey and should happen to everyone, only question is how deep you fall and whether or not you were stupid / unlucky enough to get cheated of your money by a black heart bitch
Can go create a thread about it in the adult section and make it become your virtual hugbox cum echo chamber..

Buay sian ah u see the same old crap being regurgitated?

The sooner she departs our shores the better lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No offence but no one gives a crap u or others is the "chosen one".. What difference does it make she knows u or not?

Don't flood the thread with this kind of sentimental BS which contribute zero value to the discussion.. Talk about other girls instead of just yapping about 7 the entire day..

U are just as bad as that whack it joker lol..
So sorry.... my bad.... i apologise.... we got carried away..... back to FR of the WLs for this hse.....😊
Old 05-12-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9688 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

End of the day.
U pay money
She let u shiok
Period
Old 06-12-2023, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bring for off day dating later still need to buy gifts

Last time i go out with my regular, she bring me go guardian buy so many paper bag of douches for washing pussy, i think to myself how many customer cip in her everyday
Very practical WL. LOL. At least never ask you sponsor the pill, that one lagi romantic date.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11210 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also don’t believe anything u read on an anonymous sex forum lol..
U got the point bro
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No offence but no one gives a crap u or others is the "chosen one".. What difference does it make she knows u or not?

Don't flood the thread with this kind of sentimental BS which contribute zero value to the discussion.. Talk about other girls instead of just yapping about 7 the entire day..

Nicely done. This thread desperately needs some semblance of sanity and objectivity.

The happy problem is that this house brings a much more superior brand of experiences. Even tried the other viet shop in lor16, but felt so sop in comparison. Lol. Anyway, enjoy this beautiful time in 2038, but please don't become gong gong la.

Hoping to see more recommendations from bros. For me besides the three hotties, I also find G21 a delightful choice indeed - she's a little chilli padi with killer boobs and butt and skills to the "almost" match the top guns here. Saw G5, a gangly pretty babe, but feedback is her attitude issues right? No one else caught my eye ... yet
Old 06-12-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hoping to see more recommendations from bros. For me besides the three hotties, I also find G21 a delightful choice indeed - she's a little chilli padi with killer boobs and butt and skills to the "almost" match the top guns here. Saw G5, a gangly pretty babe, but feedback is her attitude issues right? No one else caught my eye ... yet
Actually if u apprehensive/hesitant on a certain girl u can just book her 1s first.. If u like her can extend to 2s.. Low risk and u dun lose much..

21 is defo good and underrated.. 3/5/8/16 dun get much exposure here but always can apply the above method.. Sometimes u may stumble upon an unexpectedly good one to add to your rotation..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Btw i caught feelings for a wl before......her room on the first floor so on the way to the toilet will pass by her room. One day after work i did a quick trip down just to see her since i miss her. There was a customer with her so i wait lah, then wait halfway i got urge to go toilet. Knn on the way to toilet i pass her room, i can hear her moaning very loud and rapidly, like the customer thrusting super fast like that. Knn dunno how to describe my feeling. Then when it was my turn.....i try to act normal lah, then after awhile the wierd feeling just pass loh

Is that WL still working in 2038?
Old 06-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
Is that WL still working in 2038?
If you read carefully... I dont think there is working room on the first floor of 2038
Old 06-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually if u apprehensive/hesitant on a certain girl u can just book her 1s first.. If u like her can extend to 2s.. Low risk and u dun lose much..

21 is defo good and underrated.. 3/5/8/16 dun get much exposure here but always can apply the above method.. Sometimes u may stumble upon an unexpectedly good one to add to your rotation..
Ya one session first to test waters. But knowing me, I'll still extend time. Cos I'm a 2-shot guy and almost always have an okay time with any lady. I got that if I'm given lemons, I'll make lemonade mentality.

Next on the to-do list is 16.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya one session first to test waters. But knowing me, I'll still extend time. Cos I'm a 2-shot guy and almost always have an okay time with any lady. I got that if I'm given lemons, I'll make lemonade mentality.

Next on the to-do list is 16.
Tried 16 once when my regular on off. long bj and the buzzer sound before going to fj. Dunno is it delibrate so no choice but to extend. Special unlock on the first visit (maybe got extend). To me Rtf material if it wasnt that i got my regular there.

Last edited by mikenade; 06-12-2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Wanted to try 2038 stable and when upon reaching there at 1205PM, every girl was gone and more than a handful of brothers sitting outside waiting. Damn popular! haha.

I left.
Old 06-12-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

G7 not working off the words are on the wall clearer soon by weeks we all will know why …. Those who Cheong GL scene long enough will know simi signs 🤣 I won’t speculate but I shall see and wait for the truth to float when it happens.
Old 06-12-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
G7 not working off the words are on the wall clearer soon by weeks we all will know why …. Those who Cheong GL scene long enough will know simi signs 🤣 I won’t speculate but I shall see and wait for the truth to float when it happens.
I was there too ard noon, ask for both G20 or G32.... both also have customer waiting..... good business...😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1