The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

What about ladies who like licking a nice pussy? What's your take on this topic?
Old 07-01-2024, 03:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Most of them enjoy when they r eaten down there by their man ...in fact shd say all...just like we guys enjoy being sucked below by our gals
I have had good success with all but one.

I will not say all, but most. I happen to get one that thinks its tickles even before I go down, when I do manage to, she does enjoy it. But depends on her mood.

With the others, yeah, they love it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-01-2024, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Nice topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 07-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanjut View Post
Clockwise or anticlockwise?

I can't remember if I've tried it before but that's for the recommendation.

Can't wait to give it a go
try both, and then ask which direction is more shiok for her

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-01-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Or can try tracing the entire alphabet
I do that.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Bro totally agree w your strategy… starting from the furthest & going in circles before we reach the terminal 😛.

Anyone here find flipping your partner over & savouring her from behind brings her to another level. 🧐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Mmmmm... Brings back good memories of my last feast with my FB. With my FB, we always like to build up the mood before I slowly move down. I love to spend a good part of the session just kissing and pecking for face, neck and ears.

Then as she starts to get fidgety (I can tell when she starts to want to grind me and let little moans escape her lips), I would then move my kisses and touches down to her cleavage. From the cleavage, I proceed to start with big circular motions around her soft breasts and slowly shrink the circles of kisses and touches smaller and smaller until my teeth can nibble on her tits.

As I ever so gently nibble and lock her hardened tits.. I will let her feel my fingers moving down her navel and then I would skirt to the side of her inner thighs. The urge to go straight for ultimate glory is strong... But the best results always comes with patience. She will squirm and try to wiggle for my fingers to touch her pussy as i continue to enjoy the scent of her breasts and tits.

Only when she starts protesting and say please...then I move on slowly down my kisses. Even as I move down, I will never go straight for my favourite part. I will kiss and tease her inner tights... Always moving from the outer circle and moving in slowly in ever tightening circle of kisses until I reach the top part of her clit.

Right before I kiss and nibble.. I will ask her to lift her head and look into my eyes.... And let me see her enjoyment as I kiss and nibble her clit. When she throws her head back as she feels the sensation of the kisses... You know that's exactly how your girl wants to be eaten.

She will always be dripping wet when I reach this stage. And the rest, I leave it to your imagination.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Vathan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVathan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I enjoy giving a lady oral, the moans sounds different, and as the ladies themselves say, it is a different feel from sex.
A good oral makes the sex after better for them.
Old 09-01-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Hv wife then divorce ,then 2 girl friend, ,all like to be licked, thinknall females like to be locked, bit got third one the legs can tremble after high, like guys we like to be sucked,lol
Old 10-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vathan View Post
I enjoy giving a lady oral, the moans sounds different, and as the ladies themselves say, it is a different feel from sex.
A good oral makes the sex after better for them.
Yes, u r right bro...agree with u we all love n enjoy oral guys n gals..but as many bros here say, do be careful not to get throat cancer by doing the act

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-01-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Pin View Post
Or can try tracing the entire alphabet
I do that.
I remember an article written by a lady. How to make a girl happy while giving oral. 1 part said, if a guy dont know how to give a good lick at the clit. Try use tongue and draw A to Z then a to z around her clit. Surely 1 of the alphabet will hit the spot.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Prop her up and let her watch. Then you watch her reactions to adjust the strength and speed.

Show her your flickering tongue and then lower the flickering tongue to her clitoris slowly. Watch her anticipating look.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Prop her up and let her watch. Then you watch her reactions to adjust the strength and speed.

Show her your flickering tongue and then lower the flickering tongue to her clitoris slowly. Watch her anticipating look.
Old 10-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ingilein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand your curiosity and enthusiasm, but it's essential to remember that personal preferences and comfort levels can vary greatly from person to person. It's essential to communicate openly and respectfully with your partner to understand and respect their boundaries and desires.
Old 14-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember an article written by a lady. How to make a girl happy while giving oral. 1 part said, if a guy dont know how to give a good lick at the clit. Try use tongue and draw A to Z then a to z around her clit. Surely 1 of the alphabet will hit the spot.
I do the alphabet in small letters, but often get distracted and forget which alphabet I did.
So quite often, I just end up tracing sentences like - lets fuck, I am going to fuck you, I am going to make you cum, and sentences like that
Old 15-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Pin View Post
I do the alphabet in small letters, but often get distracted and forget which alphabet I did.
So quite often, I just end up tracing sentences like - lets fuck, I am going to fuck you, I am going to make you cum, and sentences like that
Play what i am saying game using your tongue to spell out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1