The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Thought can help commando but Lele not responding.
Then try Lisa or Lida lo, maybe wait a while try again? For me Lida also took a while to reply my msg.
Old 16-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Thought can help commando but Lele not responding.
#im borrowing the template.
This commando FR is on lele
Looks: Don't look like the photo, 5.5 to 6
Body: slim, very nice waist, skin is good too.
Boobs: All natural A cup handful
Bbbj/CBJ: She didn't initiate and I didn't request, pretty green too.
Fj: started with her riding, not very experienced but it feels good. Warm and tight. Doggy is her weaknessness where she lose control, air kept coming out from there. Finish in doggy as she arch her back. very decent FJ for me.

Overall pretty polite and gentle, just hope she could talk more. But it's expected

RTM: maybe not coz i wanna try Lida next more.

Commando FR done. So brothers who looking for Chio kind one then it's not for you.

Last edited by dididino; 16-01-2024 at 06:41 PM.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Vietnam roses their room really small and a bit run down de, probably this is the reason they can keep their price low. I've encounter one thai at hotel room quite sad face, she said 2 weeks here she stay inside the hotel room cannot go out food was bght by OKT. Asked her if she need help she said is fine cos going back next day liao. Depends on OKT some really bad, most of the girls are fine especially SOM from FF. Told me she go wer wer shopping having fun etc.
SOM from FF is so far best Thai FL I come across, and so far the only 1 I RTF 2 times

Heard from her, she is going KL after she left Singapore
Old 17-01-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
SOM from FF is so far best Thai FL I come across, and so far the only 1 I RTF 2 times

Heard from her, she is going KL after she left Singapore
Aiya I regret a lot didn't RTF for SOM, she is one of the perfect 10 girl I came across.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 17-01-2024, 06:31 AM
Samster

YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiya I regret a lot didn't RTF for SOM, she is one of the perfect 10 girl I came across.
She said she will be coming back
Old 17-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yankeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros, did anyone try isyou-31 XinXin-馨馨 (3811) before?
Old 17-01-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
She said she will be coming back
Wah you got her contact ah? When she coming back?
Old 18-01-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah you got her contact ah? When she coming back?
No contact, she told me during my visit on her last day here
Old 18-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
No contact, she told me during my visit on her last day here
Have to keep a lookout at Dome 1 for her return then...

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 20-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to fellow bros for sharing the recent FRs, visited Lida earlier. Gave a simple massage and then started with her riding, however she seems very green and inexperienced so decided to takeover and ended in missionary. Really very young and syt like but with great curves at the right places. Will try Tina next 😁😁
Old 20-01-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totallychap View Post
Thanks to fellow bros for sharing the recent FRs, visited Lida earlier. Gave a simple massage and then started with her riding, however she seems very green and inexperienced so decided to takeover and ended in missionary. Really very young and syt like but with great curves at the right places. Will try Tina next 😁😁
Tina is a great rider, you will enjoy you time with her
Old 21-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

FR for this super nice and friendly lady as follows;
https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5379

Look : 8/10 (Natural beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : B plus (Natural beauty)
BBBJ : 8/10 (also during shower together)
Cat bath : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very warm and friendly gal who glow on you)
FJ : 9/10 ( accomoditative with multiple position)
RTF : countless times already
Old 22-01-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cavalry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys have any FR for https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6377

Im kinda interested to try
Old 25-01-2024, 02:18 AM
Samster

RTF Tina, saw 2 new girls at her shop they not listed online. Tina said if I look for them she will chop my kuku. A bit sianz haiz
Old 27-01-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
Kjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6201

Commando FR for Lily (Viet):

Location: Spa setting located in East. Very accessible via public transport/car as only 5mins walking distance from mrt and have carpark directly beside.
Damage: 2B no additional entry fee.
Looks: personally quite fond of her looks, 7.5/10 (somewhat resemble photos but different vibe in person), she gives off a mature / ladylike aura while looking young (mid 20s) at the same time. Probably cause she is quite tall around 1.7m instead of usual petite size.
Body: quite tall around 1.7m, slim athletic build with minimal fats around tummy. Boobs are C/D manmade. She allow play with boobs but request not to play with nipples as she say pain.

Service: I would have to say really unexpected, while I don’t have much experience, what I have read before mention spa setting always operate in a fast food manner. Started off with showering alone, and then she came back and started the service with a pretty soft massage from shoulders down to back and legs before turning over and also massage front for awhile. Massage was around 20mins. Initially quite disappointed with massage as while not piano kind, also not hard kind which I enjoy, was leaning between sensual and hard, probably to somewhat create a relaxing mood. While massaging the front, she suddenly use her mouth to start massaging the dick and balls. This transition was where I was starting to think, wow the initial soothing massage to her using her mouth was a flawless transition! You don’t suddenly start fucking right after massage but rather slowly get into it naturally. FJ was decent, with her climbing up and riding cowgirl for about 10mins before pulling me up into missionary. After another 10mins in missionary, I requested change to doggy but she looked confused and said in broken Chinese to indicate she don’t understand and that she just came to SG recently she awkwardly smile and kept saying sorry don’t understand. She is waxed but didn’t paint. However she is tight and naturally wet even without painting. Didn’t use lub so starting went slow. Ended eventually in missionary and her pussy was creamy white!

After we both showered, I wore clothes and paid up and said goodbye thinking it’s time to go as I’ve probably exceeded the fast food time. However she took the money and quickly pulled me back and indicate for me to sit down. Then she climbed to the back of the bed and started giving a hard shoulder & back massage as well as a gentle head massage till a full hour was up! Then I suddenly thought to myself, holy fuck what an experience for a spa setting! A soothing massage first to set the mood before transitioning to fj. Then a hard massage just when you think everything has ended to loosen your muscles!

Overall, was a dam good experience personally. While can’t guarantee it was the same person as shops are known to switch around, but I got a decently pretty young girl which I felt was similar to photo. What a steal for only 2B!

Pls do up me if this commando fr led you to booking Lily and having enjoyed a similar experience as I have, thanks! As usual YMMV, pls don’t flame me if different from what I posted as I mention is spa setting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1