The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 15-02-2024, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Re: Carousell

hahhaa, too much fantasy
Old 15-02-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
you sure?i pm her before she say she dont do this kind of stuff
do you have prove?
Don't do what? Sex? Help la, obviously have to befriend her using your own means first right? Nothing to prove, up to you to believe. Anyway, her best days are behind her already. Lots of greener pastures out there
Old 15-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

I came across one profile with huge boobs and our chat moved onto Tele. she selling her photo but at $80-120/pc.

i am skipping but however is keen, let me know. i can send you her details.
Old 15-02-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you sure?i pm her before she say she dont do this kind of stuff
do you have prove?
Bro, no women who intend to live a normal life in our society will admit that they do this kind of stuff. That's not the way to get a woman in bed, you need to have game.
Old 15-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Bro, no women who intend to live a normal life in our society will admit that they do this kind of stuff. That's not the way to get a woman in bed, you need to have game.
Exactly! Don't be a dumbass walk up to a girl and ask such question get slapped, then come point finger at ppl say we lied. Knn... Then later turn white knight to try and coax some droppings out.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Exactly! Don't be a dumbass walk up to a girl and ask such question get slapped, then come point finger at ppl say we lied. Knn... Then later turn white knight to try and coax some droppings out.
how you ask her out then? she say she dont meet also
Old 16-02-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
do you a picture of her face would like to see it
Old 16-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you a picture of her face would like to see it
some things better let off as it is ba, if wanna fap can fap to her body without the face hahaha. incase the real one disappoints. idk tbh, but liwaner (carousell) also pretty nice body but when met irl i cant stand haha
Old 16-02-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fapfapfapmy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
some things better let off as it is ba, if wanna fap can fap to her body without the face hahaha. incase the real one disappoints. idk tbh, but liwaner (carousell) also pretty nice body but when met irl i cant stand haha
Liwaner Face looks good no?

Old 16-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
how you ask her out then? she say she dont meet also
Are you the guy that asked her to model / try on clothes for you when meet up at her place? 🙄
Old 16-02-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Anyway. Sharing https://carousell.app.link/O30s92weeHb

Bought all her listings in one shot before getting her to taste my ice cream ..
Old 16-02-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 10
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

https://carousell.app.link/Xtx2obrneHb

Any reviews?
Old 16-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfapmy View Post
Liwaner Face looks good no?

irl i see already cannot stand, you can try ba, hahah i think got meitu
Old 16-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway. Sharing https://carousell.app.link/O30s92weeHb

Bought all her listings in one shot before getting her to taste my ice cream ..
U were able to do that? Share the story
Old 16-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sticky88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://carousell.com/p/1280908410
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1