The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peterhenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried this lady ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/arina-massage/
Old 22-02-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Ke Er
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Got horny the other day and had some free time, so tired to find a last minute slot. All old contacts not free last minute, the other well reviewed MLs all full. So went for commando visit. Had to post this cause it was a landmine.

Location was good with good parking below, place was clean and hygienic too, with single use disposable towel.

That's all that was good. Asked for payment up front and was first red flag, I should've listened to instinct and left immediately. Looks wise she's is ok, with size C saggy boobs. Massage was non existent, super piano and lasted 10minutes max. Then flipped over, bbbj for 2 minutes and rest was HJ. Tried to zhut but angled herself so it was very difficult. Will definitely not rtm.YMMW but it was very bad for me.
Old 22-02-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Well, love her stout body or feel disgusting with it.
If you are equally tall and muscular then it wold paired up nicely.
Her proactive feel free to touch (随便摸) could back fired at times....
Anyway, have enough of her services.
Anyone fully unlock her before?
Old 22-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/ is the plump one? thanks for the qc. gonna book anna
Old 22-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Anyone fully unlock her before?
Think many have done her.

Her first stint she participated in marathon, then kenna pictured.
The lucky Bro also inside that pic.
Can say is coincidence other runner,...but both wearing same style of socks.

Think she stayed at MBS a few days before the run, likely sponsored.
No free lunch in this world.

So you say leh?
Old 22-02-2024, 08:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markerlim View Post
MR for Ke Er
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Got horny the other day and had some free time, so tired to find a last minute slot. All old contacts not free last minute, the other well reviewed MLs all full. So went for commando visit. Had to post this cause it was a landmine.

Location was good with good parking below, place was clean and hygienic too, with single use disposable towel.

That's all that was good. Asked for payment up front and was first red flag, I should've listened to instinct and left immediately. Looks wise she's is ok, with size C saggy boobs. Massage was non existent, super piano and lasted 10minutes max. Then flipped over, bbbj for 2 minutes and rest was HJ. Tried to zhut but angled herself so it was very difficult. Will definitely not rtm.YMMW but it was very bad for me.
No leh, she bbbj me for about 10 minute, change to hj, still cannot jerk me off, change back to bbbj again. So, consider ok for me. But her communication skill is no good, Love is so so so much better.

Face is ok, not really chio. Body cannot fight with Mian Hua Tang, Love and Cai Cai, got some meat on the waist. But boobs very good hor, not C but big D to E, very good to squeeze, something like Shan Shan type.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This ML has been around for some months and in the same premise. I had booked her once but cancelled it when I realised I could not be in that Clark Quay location on time. I hope some brothers who had tried her could provide some sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Previously known as Chen Chen.
Yes, MILF.
Service wise is good enough for me.
One of the few which gave u the DongGuan Service feel.
Of course don't expect the full package.
Thanks bros for the info!
Old 22-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/ is the plump one? thanks for the qc. gonna book anna
Faces of photos heavily photoshopped. Video has better similarity. I know there are those who prefer bigger size MLs. It's the individual choice ...
Old 22-02-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/
saw a few MR on her and went ahead.

not exactly a fan of posting MR unless is extreme spectrum. damn good or bad

in this case i am pleasantly surprised, i rank her top 3 in past 2-3 years of adventure. many others before are all but memories

anyway feeling bored today sent message to a few asking for an early slot and she start work at 11 so off i go.

scared of landmine as usual, tech is too advanced nowadays but she is at least 80% resemblance very my cup of tea. slim body nice features chatty and big pair of boobs very much handful.

good service, not much of massage but makes up with attitude, pretty fast and effective icebreaker.

already planning for next visit.

won't give ratings but by how lazy i am in posting MR i endorse her and do give her a try, might go back in a month or 2.

not getting any perks nor rewarded to write MR for her just too many land mines nowadays hope to share real good gems with fellow samsters here

have fun

PS: not for nip players. she claim she is sensitive but most likely just her last bit of dignity entering this field. can touch but dont squeeze type la.
Honest MR. I enjoyed my time with her as well.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No leh, she bbbj me for about 10 minute, change to hj, still cannot jerk me off, change back to bbbj again. So, consider ok for me. But her communication skill is no good, Love is so so so much better.

Face is ok, not really chio. Body cannot fight with Mian Hua Tang, Love and Cai Cai, got some meat on the waist. But boobs very good hor, not C but big D to E, very good to squeeze, something like Shan Shan type.
Wooo thks for feedback bro.. love seems to be quite popular ! Tried MHT before.. soso.. body is quite good though, but gotta say LOVE body is woooo, just looking at her wechat.. cant wait to try LOVE soon
Old 22-02-2024, 10:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wooo thks for feedback bro.. love seems to be quite popular ! Tried MHT before.. soso.. body is quite good though, but gotta say LOVE body is woooo, just looking at her wechat.. cant wait to try LOVE soon
MHT body is better than Love, more fresh, but she also dun know how to communicate, a bit boh chap attitude, as such deducted a lot of points. She also told me that she is not suitable for this line.

For Love, I dun treat her as a ml. I treat her like a high class night club hostess. After you tried you should agree with me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Had a 10pm appointment with her today. Booking was confirmed a few hours in advance. Arrived at 9.55pm but found out that she practises double-booking. Asked me to wait 50 minutes. She had the cheek to say that she wouldn't have accepted the 9.50 appointment if my appointment time was 10 minutes earlier (i.e. 9.50 pm). What nonsense! Don't most of us typically book our slots on the hour or half-hour (i.e 9.30, 10.00, 10.30, etc.) ?

Decided to cancel the booking because I seriously doubt her work ethics, and it would probably be hard for me to enjoy the session thereafter. Maybe it might turn out to be my loss.

Good luck to fellow bros in your encounters with her.
I think she just made a mistake, typical mistake of newbies. Just that she cooked up a lousy reason for you.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
MHT body is better than Love, more fresh, but she also dun know how to communicate, a bit boh chap attitude, as such deducted a lot of points. She also told me that she is not suitable for this line.

For Love, I dun treat her as a ml. I treat her like a high class night club hostess. After you tried you should agree with me.
Have you brought Love to orchard road?
Old 22-02-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried this ChongQing lady. Face, not that close to pics provided. Third pic is probably closest. Was expecting to see a tall and skinny gal. But turned out to be a tall (close to 1.75m indeed) pleasant to pretty lady, with shoulder length hair, about 55 kg and has two lovely C boobs (natural and saggy due to sheer weight), shapely with lovely long legs and nice butt.
Second day in Sg. Came in thru 30-day tourist visa together with a friend (plump lady), sharing the condo unit with her. Collected $120 upfront.
Xia Xue was average in her massage and quite green in boobs massage and sexy fingering. (Guided her how to do boobs massage better). The good thing is she was willing to try kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). When asked whether she offered fj, she replied in the positive, and we proceeded to have a sextifying time. Pussy was tight and has a small bush. She could cuddle her legs against boobs/body when I penetrated her pussy deep. Was the first guy she sexed with here. She climaxed two to three times. Could see how ecstatic she was! (She claimed she has not have sex for a couple of months!) . The fee, all in, is less than typical fj with PRC WL in GL! Likely to visit her again before she rtc!

She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
Had a 10pm appointment with her today. Booking was confirmed a few hours in advance. Arrived at 9.55pm but found out that she practises double-booking. Asked me to wait 50 minutes. She had the cheek to say that she wouldn't have accepted the 9.50 appointment if my appointment time was 10 minutes earlier (i.e. 9.50 pm). What nonsense! Don't most of us typically book our slots on the hour or half-hour (i.e 9.30, 10.00, 10.30, etc.) ?

Decided to cancel the booking because I seriously doubt her work ethics, and it would probably be hard for me to enjoy the session thereafter. Maybe it might turn out to be my loss.

Alas, the downside of freelancers arriving on 30-day visa free entries. Many of these MLs/FLs just want to grab as much money as they can during their short visit here. Good luck to fellow bros in your encounters with her.

P.S. as I was leaving the location, noticed two bros checking and typing on their phones, waiting outside the given condo address, not sure if they were waiting for her too.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
I think she just made a mistake, typical mistake of newbies. Just that she cooked up a lousy reason for you.
I've been in this game long enough to know the difference between genuine mistake and double booking. The following was our SMS exchange:-

M: 晚上10点有空吗
X: 有
M: 好的,约晚上10点
X: 好
M: 晚点见

M: 到停车场
X: 要等哦
X: 差不多一个50分钟
M: 50 分钟?
M: 我约了10点
X: 嗯
M: 算了,取消
X: 不好意思小哥哥
M: 你浪费了我时间
X: 你提早10分钟给我说我都不会接
M: 你接了我10点,我9点55到,可是你却接另一个9点50分的,一点职业道德也没有

Note that she replied "不好意思‘’ which is the equivalent of "paiseh" and not "对不起‘’ or "抱歉‘’

Note that her reply was rather nonchalant (嗯) when I indicated that my appointment was 10 pm.

Note also that at no point in the exchange did she demonstrate that she had made a mistake in handling booking arrangements; instead, her response revealed that she had knowingly accepted the 9.50 booking, because she said she would've rejected the booking if I had contacted her ten minutes earlier.

She certainly did not come across as being a muddle-headed newbie to me.

Last edited by JasonJG; 23-02-2024 at 12:28 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1