The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 22-02-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Can't find Monarch.

Here's Family Plan Mega D/L
Tks for re-posting the link for family plan.
Old 23-02-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
infectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post
thanks alot bro! wait for your next post to up your points

To be Up:
Old 23-02-2024, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 17
Cerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylover View Post
watch finished the monarch series.
realised didnt watch before "Godzilla: King of the Monsters"

would like to request for above movie.
Thanks in advance!
https://pixeldrain.com/u/86s5b6if

No re-ups, movie does not comes with subs.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Anyone have Money not Enough 3???
I also looking for this too.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
cherrylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post

https://pixeldrain.com/u/86s5b6if

No re-ups, movie does not comes with subs.

Last edited by cherrylover; 25-02-2024 at 12:52 AM. Reason: unable to commit action
Old 25-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

TS, bro can upload David Loman 1 & 2, Taiwanese comedy movie please?

Last edited by t123; 25-02-2024 at 08:32 PM. Reason: To sound polite
Old 25-02-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 21
williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Movies for download

On her first assignment aboard Air Force One, a rookie Secret Service agent faces the ultimate test when terrorists hijack the plane, intent on derailing a pivotal energy deal. With the president's life on the line and a global crisis at stake, her bravery and skills get pushed to the limit in a relentless battle that could change the course of history.

#Dialogue In English With Chinese Subtitles ( 1 Hr 27 Min 22 Sec )

Old 26-02-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold

缉毒总督察李振邦(张家辉 饰)和卧底警员江铭(陈伟霆 饰)秘密执行追捕毒贩计划,无奈遭遇险境,江铭被迫游走黑白边缘,逐渐失控。为坚守底线,昔日队友互生杀意 。猜忌、愤怒、疯狂、失望……全员丧失理智,濒临崩溃边缘!

#Dialogue In Cantonese With Chinese & English Subtitles ( 2 Hr 18 Min 05 Sec )

Old 26-02-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
SpringSummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpringSummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Williekp,

do you happen to have "Little Q" dog movie cantonese version to share ? Thanks if you could share. Much appreciate it.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

本片讲述了聪明可爱的小Q在训练师悉心照料和训练过程中成长为一只合格的导盲犬,并遇到了主人李宝庭(任达 华饰)——中年失明、孤僻又坏脾气的天才糕点师。他们共同生活的日子里,小Q逐渐融化并走入了宝庭的心里, 温情的陪伴令处于低谷期的宝庭有了新 生活,一人一犬,深深的羁绊,他们谁也无法再失去彼此。

#Dialogue In Cantonese With Chinese Subtitles ( 50 Min 58 Sec )

Last edited by williekp; 29-02-2024 at 09:34 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
bikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracetemol View Post
Sorry I missed this.. Able to reupload again?
I missed this movie as well.Can provide the link again? Thank u in advance
Old 27-02-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Anybody got the movie wonka?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

横跨黑白两道只手遮天的洪泰集团正值换选之际,一个神秘杀手陈安(张家辉 饰)却突然只身闯入这个是非混乱的旋涡,搅得洪泰集团大乱。身处警察阵营的麦朗汶(阮经天 饰)和黑帮阵营的马文康(王大陆 饰)也盯上了他……各方势力伺机而动,谁才是幕后的操控者?一场生猛混战一触即发。

#Dialogue In Chinese With chinese Subtitles ( 1 Hr 03 Min 39 sec )

Old 27-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Cerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud of

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZLtxT2n9

Brilliant story starring Bruce Willis. No subs available.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Anybody got the movie wonka?
Link still available for download at page 762.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1