The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Tried the new girl 小妖精 from Bella's stable today so sharing this FR for interested bros. Good DT and can top up for AJ. Face and body are not bad, service standard is also quite good, boobs are smaller than advertised though. The location is at a nearby apartment and not the usual shop. Those who don't like smoker should avoid as she has tobacco breath. Overall, worth a try for those who are into AJ and don't mind cigarette smell.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Tried the new girl 小妖精 from Bella's stable today so sharing this FR for interested bros. Good DT and can top up for AJ. Face and body are not bad, service standard is also quite good, boobs are smaller than advertised though. The location is at a nearby apartment and not the usual shop. Those who don't like smoker should avoid as she has tobacco breath. Overall, worth a try for those who are into AJ and don't mind cigarette smell.
Yeah her photos look good. But I just reminded myself its most prob boobs smaller, face older, waist bigger.

Thanks for confirming it.
Old 02-03-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
she heavy smoker...in the 40mins i spent with her...she smokes 3 sticks..

bella market her as good..daring..commando like coco...but her service standard far from coco...i rate her as average...sop...only plus is she do aj...but she didnt prep well for it...pull out got shit smell and bits of brown stuff...major turnoff..
Old 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post

bella market her as good..daring..commando like coco...but her service standard far from coco...i rate her as average...sop...only plus is she do aj...but she didnt prep well for it...pull out got shit smell and bits of brown stuff...major turnoff..
Thanks for warning, almost want to try her AJ. Guess will stick to vivi for AJ, hygiene is important when go back door.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:

Yucks!!!!!
Old 02-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:

Sorry to hear your session didn't go as well. Maybe I was just lucky, AJ didn't have any shit issues or maybe my dick was just too short to cause problems...LOL. She also didn't smoke during my session, she did ask for permission but I said I didn't like the smell so she didn't light up. Not sure if it's because I was the first customer (so she claimed) so she still put in some effort, she legit rode me for almost the whole session. Guess she figured it was too much effort to maintain that energy level and started slacking.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR for HuiHui, Shasha or Lisa from Bella stable?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I love smokers, any bros can share ctc?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnfrauts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lai lai she posting more sexy photo
Hi bro able to share contact?
Old 04-03-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Shit smell and left overs can be quite normal. After all it's a poop chute.

Some girls actual incorporate anal douching or an enema. It can help clear left overs and also sharply reduce bad odours. But have to do with care. I used to do vaginal and anal douching my FB. It really helps even with overall wellbeing.

Ok perhaps too much info for Monday

Have a good week boys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yucks!!!!!
Old 04-03-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibaboom View Post
Any FR for HuiHui, Shasha or Lisa from Bella stable?
Huihui need to discount at least 50% from pics and videos. Was quite disappointed.
Natural small B.
Only saving grace was tight and no stuck up attitude.

Anyone has shasha FR?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Huihui need to discount at least 50% from pics and videos. Was quite disappointed.
Natural small B.
Only saving grace was tight and no stuck up attitude.

Anyone has shasha FR?
Shasha also don’t look like photos… still got the model air.
Selina face not that sharp but look cute and cheeky.
Sisi and Yunxi still my favorite.
Ella and Cora also look like photo.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

visited one of my regulars along jalan besar near the station...was told will be going home next month..so ask her to give me a memorable one this time..also don't know got next time or not...she proceed to massage my neck, standing in front of me...I was putting both my hands in front so maybe got chance to caress her beauty legs..(she was wearing skirt this time). Then while I was touching her legs on and off, she was doing some movement that I cannot see (my head was in the rest hole)..then suddenly my hands felt something hairy...at first I thought was her long hair, then I realised it is short and also bushy...I lifted up my head and she was there in front of my face, naked at the bottom...I told her so hairy better shave...she said like that sexy mah.....proceed to sit up and french her...then ask her to bbbj me and I started digging her pussy...it was damn wet and she was moaning...until cannot take it, wanted to screw her immediately...she said no! She don't do fj...max bbbj for me only...my god! I said you are going back already, why can't we have a good time...she said better be safe...the most she will do for me is fj with condom...no choice so I left..paid her some tips and reminded her of her promise..
Old 06-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Shasha also don’t look like photos… still got the model air.
Selina face not that sharp but look cute and cheeky.
Sisi and Yunxi still my favorite.
Ella and Cora also look like photo.
Sisi n Yunxi old birds but nvr try b4..will try next time. As good as Amy?

Among the new comers, cora looks yummy, not much discount frm photo? How's the services?

Got one new gal 小妖精looks yummy too
Old 06-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Sisi n Yunxi old birds but nvr try b4..will try next time. As good as Amy?

Among the new comers, cora looks yummy, not much discount frm photo? How's the services?

Got one new gal 小妖精looks yummy too
Cora big boobs and very good 69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1