The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Another edging massage lobang. 24 hr joint in town. PRC young MILF. Long sensual massage with lots of teasing and hdly before asking you to turn over. Hj was long and slow, with her left hand alternating between rubbing your balls and stimulating your butthole... just when you are about to shoot, she slowed down and massage your inner thighs.. then repeat. My 2 hands on her boobs non stop. Very satisfying and intense release.. legs weak in the end.🤣. She do not offer other services though. At least never asked me.

Interested buddies can pm me
Old 03-03-2024, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Another edging massage lobang. 24 hr joint in town. PRC young MILF. Long sensual massage with lots of teasing and hdly before asking you to turn over. Hj was long and slow, with her left hand alternating between rubbing your balls and stimulating your butthole... just when you are about to shoot, she slowed down and massage your inner thighs.. then repeat. My 2 hands on her boobs non stop. Very satisfying and intense release.. legs weak in the end.🤣. She do not offer other services though. At least never asked me.

Can PM me the contact.
Thanks.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 03-03-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Hi bro can share contact? TIA
Old 03-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Edging

Quote:

Hi bro please kindly share the contact ?
Thank you
Old 03-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Can share ctc?
Old 03-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation. J's is really good. Good start with strong deep tissue massage, then the butt massage with oil on/in the right place was a promising start.

when flip and split for the prostate care, the buidup was progressively intense.

Her jg is quite authentic, no rush feel or like being work on by a mechanical arm.

Overall a unique experience. Will definitely RTM
Can share CTC?
Old 03-03-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact? Thx

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 03-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Old 03-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 0
nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!

Finally got to try A*'s edging. Intense.

The fun part was, prior to going there, I was out shopping for some accessories to spice things up with my OC when she returns from her overseas trip. She saw my shopping and asked what did i buy, I pulled out some nurse costume, fishnet stocking, a pair of (fluffy) handcuffs and a vib.

She laughed and asked if 新加坡男的都这么好玩的吗?

I asked if she had done cos play ..like a slutty nurse etc. She said she did have some of her own costumes but not much chance to wear them. she playfully took out the handcuffs and asked who is it for...guy or gal.

I tried my luck and told her I wanted her to wear it while she massage me...and surprisingly she agreed as its something she had not tried before. Wah lao..jap av storyline soon.

She did give a disclaimer that with her hands restrained, her massage will be limited. Who cares lor...covered some back legs, arms, flipped over and she did her edging on me with cuffs on!

High GFE and interesting experience. She hinted that for cos play, or some special requests like wearing stickung she will charge extra as her stocking would usually be damaged by end of session.

This time for the cuffs, she just wanted to experience what a gy might fantasize about

Love her attitude. Give her tips for her active participation.

Thanks bro for the intro to her.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 0
nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!

The fun part was, prior to going there, I was out shopping for some accessories to spice things up with my OC when she returns from her overseas trip. She saw my shopping and asked what did i buy, I pulled out some nurse costume, fishnet stocking, a pair of (fluffy) handcuffs and a vib.

I asked if she had done cos play ..like a slutty nurse etc. She said she did have some of her own costumes but not much chance to wear them. she playfully took out the handcuffs and asked who is it for...guy or gal.

I tried my luck and told her I wanted her to wear it while she massage me...and surprisingly she agreed as its something she had not tried before. Wah lao..jap av storyline soon.

She did give a disclaimer that with her hands restrained, her massage will be limited. Who cares lor...covered some back legs, arms, flipped over and she did her edging on me with cuffs on!

High GFE and interesting experience. She hinted that for cos play, or some special requests like wearing stickung she will charge extra as her stocking would usually be damaged by end of session.

This time for the cuffs, she just wanted to experience what a gy might fantasize about

Old 04-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
znbroie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Can share ctc? Ty
Old 04-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro can recommend place to edge? I want hit the ceiling. Thank you 🙏
Old 04-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desmond777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzcracker View Post

Can Pm the contact? Thanks
Old 04-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bobohoho is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Can share contact?
Old 04-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Brimmstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzcracker View Post

Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread