The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
duration is 45 mins?
$100 for 45 mins
$105 for 60 mins
Old 30-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
$100 for 45 mins
$105 for 60 mins
That's to say top up $5 for an extension of 15mins, very worth it leh ..
Old 30-04-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the time clarification
Old 01-05-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Enjoying a drinking session in a busy street at central region of Singapore with lots of pubs and restaurant.
After a great night "washing my eyes by the pass-by ladies" does makes me horny and feeling like going for a fast release.

Looking upwards at the surrounding LED signboard for areas that i can relax myself. While hunting around, saw one unit that looks like a clean ATAS spa from the outside with UNISEX massage written on it.

Since it's almost 9PM, pay and left for a nice massage before heading back home ........when up and took a $68.00/hour package and was led to a room with proper bathroom to clean up myself before action. After lying down on the massage bed, a PRC ML (just came for 2 weeks) around 20+ with youthful looking and cheerful attitude came in and introduce herself as Yxxx whom has an all-natural soft “C” boob with her nice slim body shape and peach shaped ass.

Best part was, she can handle conversation really well and know how to act "innocent type" to make you want to protect her, quite naughty also sometime the way she smile was so good that I could not withstand.

After almost 30 minutes of massage (very new ML, therefore massage has nothing to shout about), without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

Turn me over and the heat turned up from there, she got close and whisper into my ear "What do you want to do to him?" and pat my little bro. She gives me a cheeky look and popped little bro out from undie and start playing with him. My hand quickly went on her ass and felt her ass from outside the tights. Hand quickly slipped under her shirt and up into her bra and felt her firm "C"s (that's how I come to know they are natural). Brushed her nipples with fingers and they became erect very quickly, she was getting aroused. Hand slip back down outside her tights and I was about to make a move between her legs ......

She continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her "C" cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry.

After i changed and was on the way out, we French and ..... she whisper into my ear again ..... next time let me kiss all over you UP and DOWN

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
BBBJ: My next target to meet
Dmg: $68 + tips (premium service @ affordable price)
RTF: Absolutely

Please share contact, TIA
Old 01-05-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dimitric2255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
She said shes back in vietnam
she's no longer around? tried s**w 2 weeks back and would say the service was better than expected
Old 01-05-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vanilla Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm me location and name of ML? Thanks!
Old 01-05-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lizhey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried T***T*** at L15
Looks 10/10, very young (25+???) Of course not as pretty as those Tiktoks videos lol
GFE : 8/10high
Massage : 7/10 (rather soft) for 30mins
Body: 7/10
GQ: Had to negotiate down to 1B+3R for HJ and roaming... (kind of turn off to be honest)

will try S**w next when she is back

Any bro have good recommendations near Bugis?
Old 02-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

M 15F.. high entrance fee 79.. 1B3R for HJ with roam. Im staying clear of this place... convi thou.
Old 02-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 1
StayReally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStayReally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited a new arrival today.
Name: MM@JB
Look: very pretty, syt
Body: fair, slim, C size, not shaved
Massage: short, average but nude
Session: no french, no paint but longer bbbj, very fresh & tight, multiple positions
Price: 3B
Disclaimer: ymmv
Rtf: yes, before she rtc by end of the month
https://ibb.co/mqpnwtm
https://ibb.co/SPMdPnh

Those who are interested please up my points, many thanks in advance.
Old 02-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayReally View Post
Visited a new arrival today.
Name: MM@JB
Look: very pretty, syt
Body: fair, slim, C size, not shaved
Massage: short, average but nude
Session: no french, no paint but longer bbbj, very fresh & tight, multiple positions
Price: 3B
Disclaimer: ymmv
Rtf: yes, before she rtc by end of the month
https://ibb.co/mqpnwtm
https://ibb.co/SPMdPnh

Those who are interested please up my points, many thanks in advance.
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like she is here on a 30-day visa free arrangement.
Old 02-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeace0 View Post
M 15F.. high entrance fee 79.. 1B3R for HJ with roam. Im staying clear of this place... convi thou.
Yes. Their entrace fees already $79, and all the girls there team up and all quote 2B for HJ with roaming. some time is spoiling mood if you still need to bargain hard to reduce to 1B3R.
Old 02-05-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Yes. Their entrace fees already $79, and all the girls there team up and all quote 2B for HJ with roaming. some time is spoiling mood if you still need to bargain hard to reduce to 1B3R.
Then all the bro here should team up and boycott them
Old 02-05-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Then all the bro here should team up and boycott them
Nice one bro! Up you for team up!
Old 02-05-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Yes that very true, RTM and find T**g T**g! Syt with good sensual But knife is very sharp and I failed in bargain to 1B3R! very turn off! Seem like need to stay off this place liao
Old 02-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james9595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Can pm to share contact please thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1