The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loftybed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lust - Jewel

Looks: 8/10 cute
Figure: 9/10, short and petite ard 150
BBBJ: 8/10,
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodates varies positions!)
Frenching: Yes, minimal cause I dont feel like frenching
Painting/Fingering: Trimmed, enjoys it, no smell.
Overall: 8/10

OKT - 10/10 Svc damn good and very prompt.

Another FR will be submitted on behalf of my friend
Old 17-05-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

loftybed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Barbie - Lust
(On behalf of friend)

Looks: 8/10 (Very young)
Figure: 9/10, Height around 165, tall, breast more towards Small B
BBBJ: 8/10 (VERY VERY VERY HARDWORKING but abit green)
FJ: 8.5/10
I banged her non stop for 1 hour and her legs went weak.

Yes GFE good
Painting/Fingering: Trimmed, enjoys it, no smell.
Overall: 9/10

OKT - 10/10 Svc damn good and very prompt.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Tyreturais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Teeruklover
Name: Nena
Look :10/10 Early 20s, very pretty and cute
Boobs : 9/10 Small Bs, not for boob lovers but i prefer this size on her
Body : 8/10 Slim and very fair skin. Has tattoo on her back
Catbath : 8.5/10 licked from nipple to my dick
BBBJ : 8/10 her handjob and blowjob skills are superb, getting me hard easily, especially watching her cute face turned me on
Communication :8/10 English bad, chinese better
Frenching : 9/10 i like, french like long lost girlfriend
Fucking : 9/10 we did cowgirl first and watched her beautiful small boobs bounce up and down, then we did doggy which i admire her tattoo carefully then lastly to missionary and ended there. Lots of moanings and squirming from her.
GFE :8/10 nice gfe feeling from her
Attitude/service : 10/10

Damage: $150 for 45 mins ($10 off)
Old 17-05-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985880&highlight=

Kiss
From Galaxy

Looks:
90% of picture with typical thai tan definitely same person

Body:
Very well balanced nice to cuddle

BBBJ:
Those view when she's sucking my dick is just unforgettable

FJ:
She can tighten her pussy anytime, really must try this, just leave your dick inside her and she do the job, want to rest to control from shooting also cannot.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubo View Post

Review for Miso from flirtygirls
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984958&highlight=

Looks- Picture is her. No landmine or bait switch.

Body- No stretch mark, everything from her original. Only her nose not so odvious. Her figure really sexy and her boobs can zhut and lick

French- passionate and she will turn away when come into foreplay

Bbbj- she wearing spec and she she blows for me she will look into my eyes. Damn slutty! Slow and sensual. No teeth feel and can blows long

Fj- Accomodate with mulitple position. Can take deep and hard pound. Her moans genuine. End my shot in doggy position and when i about to cum. Caps off! And release my cum on her body. Shiok!

Yes thanks okt for the promo price. Worth it!
Stated her is truth. Actually wanted to bonk Hermes but sad she left. Okt intro me Miso and gave it a try. Service lagi good and she is really sexy. Good figure and she willing to serve me well.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Oilslimy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Barbie from Silkstockings

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=barbie

OKT: easy to talk to
Damage: availed Friday promo 150/90/2shots

LOOKS: 9/10 looks slightly Viet to me. High cheek bones
BODY: 9/10 nice figure. Can tell she is young as she has tight bod
BOOBS: 9/10 C cup, perky and super soft
PUSSY: 9/10 slippery wet and tight (undermileage)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good, slow kind, clean no teeth
FJ: 9/10 first blst went in her mouth (my long kept juices). Second was during cg while she pump on me and i busy.sucking her nips

She is a must try.
Rtf is a must.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
shinopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Linya from Lover's Fortress
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984984

OKT: Quick and fast reply with clear instructions to location at mid point and simple verification of photo of shirt. Clear video given at mid point to location.

Location: Along early part of NE line and walkable distance from MRT. Discrete apartment, dont need to pass through reception or lobby. I like!
Apartment has a few rooms and a common toilet. Just nice when i arrived the girls are having their late dinner, but not an issue to me as the girls, i think, know its a small place and just continue with their dinner, so no uneasy feeling about it.

Toilet is of decent size that can actually fit everyone in the apartment! LOL. Decently clean and i got no issue walking bare foot from room to toilet.
Big and clean towel provided and room is also of a good size as well, just that i would say, not sound proof at all.

Looks: 75% to 80% to pic. I would say its closed to the age stated in the ad. But this is not the point as one of the reason why I chose her is that i just happen to see their promo for her last night and have a quick check on the FRs posted for her by some bros here. So the action is what i am going for last night.

Body: Like the other bros that had given a FR on her. Short hair, jiggy ass, curves at the right place and with lower back tattoo. Certainly not those plus size type and considering her age, i feel she is quite well maintained. She mentioned she got a slight tummy as she need a beer before bed time nowadays which i didnt noticed at all.

Boobs: Small C, i think? Suite her size but i am not sure its man-made or nature. Feel great for me. So its definitely not those hard ones that i encountered years ago.

Pussy: Clean shaven, i would say tight as we were in 69, i was licking and fingering her, feel tight! KY is used for me to have a smooth entry.

BBBJ: Nice suction with variation, DT and decent sound effect. She will stick out her tongue and slap my dick on it and on her face!

Frenching: Yes. Passionate and nympho type by sticking out her tongue for me to suck and lick when she high. Nice!

FJ: This is where she shines the most. Started off with reverse CG and where you can see her jiggy ass to work. CG then finally missionary to finish off first round. Throughout the session, she definitely not the dead fish type but will accomodate and suit the feeling of the session with some dirty talking or encouragement.

After first shot, she didnt rush off to have a shower but instead wanted to massage for me as she can see i m a bit tired after work. But instead i told her to rest too as we chit chat on the bed for a while before we go for a shower as both of us wana pee. lol

Shower she will definitely service and soap you and dry you up. Good service! i can just stand there and be served, if i wanted to.

After more chit chatting, she initiate second round with bbbj followed by CG and requested doggie which she mentioned she liked the most. Followed by a few other position, but think i was just too tired to cum and this is at no fault of hers as I was still hard from her horny/nympho mode but just cant cum. Too tired and i just laid on her for a while and kiss passionately with my dick still in her.

She was still trying to HJ me and checking with me whether i really dont want the second shot. Wanted to proceed to massage me again and i again ask her to rest instead and we continue to chit chat.

Communication is not an issue with no GT required and i know no Thai at all.

I see the time is almost up and initiate to have a final wash up. At no time at all, she was rushing me. So the whole session for me is quite relaxing and i dont have the transactional feeling.

In conclusion, $ well spent in consideration that its a promo rate with the services i got and location in mind.

P.S: She mentioned she like hard sex! But please check with her on how hard she like it. She is a nice lady. So do take care of her bros!
Old 17-05-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
shinopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinopi View Post
FR for Linya from Lover's Fortress
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984984

OKT: Quick and fast reply with clear instructions to location at mid point and simple verification of photo of shirt. Clear video given at mid point to location.

Location: Along early part of NE line and walkable distance from MRT. Discrete apartment, dont need to pass through reception or lobby. I like!
Apartment has a few rooms and a common toilet. Just nice when i arrived the girls are having their late dinner, but not an issue to me as the girls, i think, know its a small place and just continue with their dinner, so no uneasy feeling about it.

Toilet is of decent size that can actually fit everyone in the apartment! LOL. Decently clean and i got no issue walking bare foot from room to toilet.
Big and clean towel provided and room is also of a good size as well, just that i would say, not sound proof at all.

Looks: 75% to 80% to pic. I would say its closed to the age stated in the ad. But this is not the point as one of the reason why I chose her is that i just happen to see their promo for her last night and have a quick check on the FRs posted for her by some bros here. So the action is what i am going for last night.

Body: Like the other bros that had given a FR on her. Short hair, jiggy ass, curves at the right place and with lower back tattoo. Certainly not those plus size type and considering her age, i feel she is quite well maintained. She mentioned she got a slight tummy as she need a beer before bed time nowadays which i didnt noticed at all.

Boobs: Small C, i think? Suite her size but i am not sure its man-made or nature. Feel great for me. So its definitely not those hard ones that i encountered years ago.

Pussy: Clean shaven, i would say tight as we were in 69, i was licking and fingering her, feel tight! KY is used for me to have a smooth entry.

BBBJ: Nice suction with variation, DT and decent sound effect. She will stick out her tongue and slap my dick on it and on her face!

Frenching: Yes. Passionate and nympho type by sticking out her tongue for me to suck and lick when she high. Nice!

FJ: This is where she shines the most. Started off with reverse CG and where you can see her jiggy ass to work. CG then finally missionary to finish off first round. Throughout the session, she definitely not the dead fish type but will accomodate and suit the feeling of the session with some dirty talking or encouragement.

After first shot, she didnt rush off to have a shower but instead wanted to massage for me as she can see i m a bit tired after work. But instead i told her to rest too as we chit chat on the bed for a while before we go for a shower as both of us wana pee. lol

Shower she will definitely service and soap you and dry you up. Good service! i can just stand there and be served, if i wanted to.

After more chit chatting, she initiate second round with bbbj followed by CG and requested doggie which she mentioned she liked the most. Followed by a few other position, but think i was just too tired to cum and this is at no fault of hers as I was still hard from her horny/nympho mode but just cant cum. Too tired and i just laid on her for a while and kiss passionately with my dick still in her.

She was still trying to HJ me and checking with me whether i really dont want the second shot. Wanted to proceed to massage me again and i again ask her to rest instead and we continue to chit chat.

Communication is not an issue with no GT required and i know no Thai at all.

I see the time is almost up and initiate to have a final wash up. At no time at all, she was rushing me. So the whole session for me is quite relaxing and i dont have the transactional feeling.

In conclusion, $ well spent in consideration that its a promo rate with the services i got and location in mind.

P.S: She mentioned she like hard sex! But please check with her on how hard she like it. She is a nice lady. So do take care of her bros!
Forgot to add on, as of today, she should have just 4 days left when we chit chat last night. So do support her if you could.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

hei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiss from Galaxy

Look: 7/10 discount on photos but definitely her, does look mixed
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ: 7/10 acommodating, but not great high
GFE : 8/10
Old 17-05-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
Hunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Avoid beauty thai stable at all. Cost, stupid okt don't reply when I texted him about my arrival and play Mia, can't really trust those new shops tbh
Old 17-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
BagoRadio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweety from Teeruklover

Name: Sweety
Boobs: Natural cup, firm and soft
Body: Solid smooth and with a great curves
Bbbj: Great suction, Hardwork non-stop tongue swirling action
Freching: takes initiative and kisses most of the time as well
Fj: Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy willing to summit good attitude. Moans quite softly which is also a turn on.
Location: Apartment, several ladies so alittle akward if u bump into someone else
Damage: $130/45/1s
RTF: can consider as her service is top notch
Old 17-05-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Tikki

Saw her pics. Look not bad. Fair looking coupled with big boobs so decided to try her.
Reaching location looks wise there is slight filter to her pic. She was a pre-milf and was wearing a black one piece with her boobs wanting to spill out coupled with high heels.

Shower wise it was her gently showering while i was admiring and playing with her boobs. Along the way to the toilet Fifi was having her meal. Looks wise a pleasant looking syt.

In bed room it was her with a very commendable Bbbj + DT. Once safety equipment was up it was the customary CG to enjoy her boobs. Would just let the pics say it.

Good to go to enjoy the natural boobs
Went to visit Tikki after this post.
I must say her figure is pretty crazy. Love the CG view and doggy which I can just grab the swaying boobs.

Yes she is a little to the MILF side, but that's where the experience comes in. She is willing to please and very accommodating, can french, bbbj, finger, lick, rub the boobs all day. Love it. May RTF soon
Old 17-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kwka1568 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fantasy from BlackPink69
OKT : BlackPink69
Name: Fantasy

Definitely nice thai message

Looks : 8
Body : Nice & Natural Boobs
BBBJ (Blow Job): 8
FJ (Fuck Job) : 8
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 8
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes
Old 17-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
sexyabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

🦄 Naomi 🦄 @ [ Terminal 21 ]

OKT: Good and fast response. Easy to book with, clear instructions.

Looks: 8/10. Young girl and fair skin, long hair when let down. Face has some blemishes but easy to look past that.
Body: 8/10. Killer natural slim body, just A cuppers, but they are cute ones and the slimness is sexy hot enough.
GFE: 10/10. Gfe material, non-mechanical and goes with the flow. She mention was from near north Pattaya somewhere.
BBBJ: 9/10. Can give a good long BBBJ, but cannot DT though. She will try her best though.
FJ: 10/10. The best is here, she can slim and flexible so we tried all sorts of positions and tangling. Also was easy to pickup and move around As many brother mention, she get wet naturally and never any need for other lubrication. The feeling is amazing when she is wet, at times I feel like she is using me for pleasure. She really likes it going deep and when you go hard she will give this expression which is priceless

RTF: Yes, for easy wet and innocent gfe feel.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jjjtan04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

All the reviews weren't kidding, she is a cute, beautiful syt with excellent service and gfe. Unfortunately i was too tired to finish my 2nd shot but it was still a great and relaxing session cuddling and making small talk with her. Don't miss out on her while you have the chance bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1