The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
momakex80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sex diary.

You must be really hot!
Old 16-05-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Love the stories and updates, continue pls!

Btw, just curious, after your incident with R, do you only date rich guys after?

He was the only rich guy I dated. I don’t fancy going to atas restaurants every time. I like local yummy food, doing free stuff, cheap thrills. 😬
Old 16-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Badak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wait for new update
Old 16-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He got up from his seat and helped to pull my chair. Stretched out his elbow, inviting me to hook around his arm. We left the restaurant and went to the hotel reception for check in. In the lift:

R: Do you still want me to get any drink?

M: No, I had enough for the night already. Don't try to get me drunk.

R: Why would I do that? 🙂

The room was spacious and definitely not the smallest one they offer. There was a bathtub and a separate rain shower area. The bath room can be seen from the bed through a glass panel. A living area with sofa and large TV. We explored the room and saw the view out to the sea.

M: This room is nice!

R: Yes! I like it too.

He walked to the wardrobe.

R: Do you want to change into something more comfortable? They have robes here.

M: You change first. You are wearing your suit.

He removed his jacket before going to the bathroom. I switched on the TV for some background noise and sat on the bed. He started taking off his shirt. I could see it from the corner of my eye.

M: Do you want to draw the blinds?

R: Oh? you shy? haha

He complied with my request. He showered for about 15 minutes and came out in bath robe while drying his hair in a towel.

R: I am done.

I got off the bed and went in. Before closing the door:

M: Can I relax in the bathtub for a while? it's too inviting.

R: Of cos. But am I invited?

M: haha whattt...

Closed the door and started running the water. Added bathing soap near the area where the water plunged down and let it foam. Tied up my hair, removed my clothes and went in. I used a towel as a pillow to lean back while in the bathtub.

I winded up the blinds with the remote to see what he was doing. He was half seated and watching a movie on the TV.

M: What movie is that? (at a rather loud volume as the door was closed)

R: Ironman

M: You haven't watched?

R: Can always rewatch, but I would rather watch you now.

Turning onto his side and looked at me. I splashed some water (at him) on the window panels. I leaned back again and close my eyes.

R: I am coming in.

He slid the bathroom door open really slowly, checking to see if I would stop him.

M: Hey. What are you doing?

R: You look too comfortable and I want to join in.

He undid the robe's knot.

R: You better look away.

M: Wei!

I looked away immediately. He stepped in and brushed against my legs accidentally, he couldn't see because of the foam.

R: Sorry!

I moved my legs to the middle to make way for him. He was seated on the opposite end of the bathtub.

R: This is so relaxing. (Leaning his head backwards)

I collected some bubbles on hands and blew it in his direction playfully.

R: So you want a bubble fight?!

He pretended to aggressively collect bubbles from the surface.

M: No no no! Sorry! (laughing away panickily)

R: turn around, let me give you a shoulder massage.

M: so nice?

I curled my legs up and turned around slowly while remaining in water. I was sitting in between his legs with my back facing him. He rubbed my shoulder.

M: oh~ this is good.

R: i know right. (in a cheeky proud tone)
Old 16-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

He worked his way to my back, rubbing down along my spine with his thumbs. He was seriously giving me a good massage. After a few ups and downs on my back, he rubbed my thighs back and forth between my hip to knees. I could feel his dick touching my butt at this point. I kept quiet and did nothing. He guided me to lean backwards, sticking my back to his chests and abs. He adjusted his dick to stand upright so that I can sit really close to him.

He rubbed my shoulders a few more times. I saw him pushing the bubbles away in front me so that He can have a better view of my boobs. He continued to wander his hands on my body, to my collar bones gently rubbing them side to side. Bit by bit he moved down to caress my boobs. I bit my lips gently to avoid giving out any moan. I was closing my eyes enjoying the session. He started circling my nipples with both hands, squeezing them occasionally. My hands were resting on his legs earlier but started to move up and down his legs. He started kissing my right ear, neck, shoulder. This lasted for a few more minutes before he turned me slightly to french me.

I turned myself to have a better angle. Rested my hand on his chest. He continued playing with my boobs with one hand around my shoulder, the other hand started playing with my clit. I started moaning while we french. He fingered me and always hitting the right spot. I stopped kissing him and hid my face in his chest. Moaning louder and louder as he built up the tension of my orgasm.

M: ahhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh~~~

I curled and twitched for a couple of seconds. He waited for me to catch my breath. Of cos it was my turn to help him. I initiated a french kiss and went straight for his hard dick. He gave out a soft moan when I touched him. Stroking him while in water, creating some splashes. He slowly got up to sit on the edge of the bathtub. I turned on the movable shower head while I continue to stoke for him. I rinsed of the soapy water for him. Kissed his d head once and looked up at him. He was enjoying it. Putting his d in my mouth, he moaned again. I liked to make a "vacuum" with my mouth while giving a bj, making slurpy sounds once in a while. Whenever I did not:

R: yessss~~ fuck~~

He was big enough for my hand and had spare lengths for me to eat him. He held my head gently from the back of my head while I pounded my head up and down on him. He will moan whenever I go deeper. I did try to deep throat him a few times.

R: I am cumming...

Knowingly that he was about to cum, I still continued with the bj. Only slowed down after I felt his cum in my mouth. I only let his d out after I knew the last drop was unloaded into my mouth. I spat out on my cupping hands and looked at him. He had such a satisfied look.

M: Do you like it?

I saw his d twitched.

R: fucking good.

M: 😊

I realised he was not vulgar the whole time and only used the f word during sex. I stood up and stepped out of the bathtub. Washed off all the cum in the sink.
Old 16-05-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klazeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow steamy, looking for more
Old 17-05-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klazeng View Post
wow steamy, looking for more
Haha. Will continue the dairy soon.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Andyaeria is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hot diary 😃
Old 17-05-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

M: i go shower first, give me a while k?

I went into the shower area, closed the glass door behind me. Turned on the shower head. I realised he was still sitting at the edge of the bathtub watching me.

M: why are you sitting there? Go watch your Ironman.

R: i rather watch you shower.

Turned myself slightly away.

M: go go go.

And I resume my shower. He stood up and came over. His d dangling soft but still bigger than most guys who are erected. He knocked on the glass door.

R: any one there? May i come in?

M: hahaha nobody is here.

R opened the door and came in.

R: you must be tired. Let me shower for you.

As he was saying that, he placed his hands on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on my shoulder. I was rubbing soap on myself but he stopped me.

He rubbed and clean the whole body for me. Reaching over to my front from my back. Brushing my pussy lips with his forearm teasing me at the same time. Finally he ended off with a body to body rub on my back. It was a huge turn on. His hard dick brushing my inner legs as he moved his body up and down.

He turned me over to lean me against the wall. Rubbing my boobs with his soapy hands. I grabbed his d to stroke him but immediately stopped me by bringing both my hands over my head. He looked into my eyes before frenching me. Rubbing his d on my pussy lips. He wanted to penetrate me raw but i shook my head. He aborted his attempt right away. He rinsed me off thoroughly. He squatted down with one knee and spread my legs. Kissing around my belly button and down to give me a good lick. His tongue was really fast when he was tickling my clit. Concurrently, with the g spot stimulation and fingering, making squashy sounds, I cummed again. Bending forward and hugging his head in intense shivers. He took out his fingers after I eased off. Washed his hands and I took the shower head and gave myself a final rinse.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

We dried ourselves and went out in our robes. We opened a packet of snacks and ate on the bed, watching another movie. Ironman was over by then.

We were cuddling after our snacks. He was seated up right against the headrest. While I rested my head on his chest. He placed his hand over my shoulder.

There were some making out scene in the movie. His tent started building and purposely twitch his d.

M: hey~ so naughty!

R: don’t you like naughty?

I continued lying on his chest. He twitched his d over and over again. I reached under his robe to gently tickle his balls. He twitched even more. I continued teasing by gently brushing his shaft with my nails. I slid down my body to rest my head on his abs. His d standing upright in front of my face. It’s definitely longer than the width of my face. I stroke him for a while at this position.

I got up and kneeled between his legs. Bent down to lick his balls. He crossed his hands and placed them behind his head enjoying the bj. He was not holding back on his moan. I looked at him as I licked him. I enjoy seeing his expression.

R: climb over me. I want to help you too.

We got into a 69 position. My robe was covering his head.

R: let’s see who can make the other person cum first.

He wasnt going easy on me right from the start. But it was good even when it was rough. He was tongue fucking me. Stuffing his tongue as deep as he could.

I was going deep on him again, and gagged a few times. Purposely making all the slurping sounds that would turned him on. Stroking him hard and fast.

He cheated by getting up and pinning me on the bed, laying my head on the pillow. He opened my robe to the sides to expose my boobs and continued fingering me and sucking on my boobs.

M: i cant reach you. Ahhh~~~

He ignored me and carried on. I cummed again.

R: someone lost 🤷🏻‍♂️

Me: hey! Not counted, you cheated!

R went to get a condom.

R: do you want?

M: if you want 😊.

He pulled me up by my hands.

R: come.

He brought me to the sofa on the balcony. He sat down, spreading his robe wide open and put on the condom. He supported me by my hands while i climbed on top of him. I sat down on him slowly till he was fully in. I rode him for a while, in all directions.

R: turned around.

Doing a revered cow girl. He removed my robe and he took off his too. Guess exposing turned him on. We stood up to do in a doggie position. We were both moaning and did not care a bit about others hearing us.

R: where should I cum? (In a panting voice)

M: anywhere.. ahhh~~

R: should I cum on your ass? Boobs? Mouth? Or your face?

I just continued moaning and couldn’t speak as he ramped me at full speed. He moaned louder, pulled out his d and removed the condom.

R: get down. I want to cum on your face.

I never allowed anyone to do that. But that night, I complied and got down on my knees. I took over the stroking aiming on my face with my mouth open. His second load was still a lot.

R: fuck!

He cummed and mostly got on my face and some into my mouth. Once he was done, I sucked off the last bit off his d. He helped me to the toilet as I was looking up to prevent the cum from dripping down.

We cleaned up and cuddled to sleep naked that night.

When I woke up the next morning, he was not there. I found $5000 cash under my phone! So many thoughts went through my mind.

Did he leave it here by mistake? Why did he do that? What am I to him? Should I take it? I would be stupid to just leave it there.

I checked my phone msg.

R: Thanks for last night. I had something in the morning I need to go first. Didnt want to wake you up. I have ordered breakfast to the room at 10am. Hope you will be awake by then. 🙂

M: What’s with the money?

Breakfast came on the dot at 10am. I soaked at the bathtub once more before leaving.
Old 18-05-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share sis, please continue
Old 18-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice post sister TS. 👍🏼 Camping for more
Old 19-05-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!

thanks for sharing sis
Old 19-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

He replied an hour later.

*Ding*

R: I enjoyed the time spent together and I want to do something nice in return. I wanted to get you gifts but I don't know what you like, so I let you pick your own gifts or a spa package to pamper yourself.

M: I don't need your money. I enjoyed the night with you too. I will pass it back to you.

R: Please don't. I won't take it back. I want to make you happy. I am busy with work, I can't spend enough time with you that you might like. Getting you gift is the only way I can show you how much I like you.

M: I am well aware that you are a busy man before we meet. I know you are only looking for companionship, so am I. I am not a clingy girl, don't worry. I am okay if it was a one time thing.

R: Please don't let it be a one time thing. I want to meet you again once I can make time. Why not you take the money to get yourself a nice dress, shoes or bags for our next date? 😍

M: I can do that 😊

R: 😘

I went shopping in town with Cherry few days later after work. We went into a shop to try on a few dresses.

Coming out from the changing room, wearing a pink flare dress that has a diagonal cutting from left mid thigh to right knee, v neck cutting, showing off some cleavage.

M: what do you think of this?

C: it's pretty! But this is not your usual style. A bit too much for work I guess?

R: not for work of course.

Cherry checked on the tag dangled at the back of my dress.

C: It's $800 leh! You strike toto?

M: haha no la! I don't even buy lottery. Just got my bonus.

I bought the dress left. We passed by Victoria Secret.

M: Let's go in.

C: How much bonus did you get?

M: hahaha no bonus then no need to wear bra?

I saw a translucent black nighty. Holding it up.

M: what do you think of this?

C: wa! who is this guy?!

M: hahaha what guy? I am asking about this nighty leh.

C: confirm you have a new guy. You can't be wearing this at home.

I hurried away into the fitting room to try it on and escaped her question.

The nighty has thin straps over the shoulder, silky smooth material, laced material at the boobs but fully covering the nips, long enough to just cover my butt. I opened the curtain slightly to check if any guy was outside. I opened it fully to show Cherry.

C: who are you seducing girl!

M: hahaha what seduce! Is it nice?

C: hot. I will do you right here if i have a dick.

M: hahaha what nonsense!

Meanwhile, a couple came to the changing area....
Old 19-05-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
LineBottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Changing room sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1