The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro GoFuckSpider thank you for your compliments.

Since i have been cheonging and upping maids for years i sort of seem to have understood their psyche.

And yes there are the troublesome ones those who have been here for years but its best to stay away from such or ignore such after a quickie.

Usually a maid who has an off only 1x/2x a month will highly likely not create any trouble for you. The last thing is she wants to create trouble for you and be sent back. And then again even if she gets pregnant she still gets sent back. Bros i am not advising you to go and get all the maids pregnant or dun use condom. Please use protection. It is safe for you and safe for her. I mean if she gets pregnant there is nothing much she can do to you or harm you. I dun think she can even claim maintenance. (I stand to be corrected or better advised by more experienced bros in this regard)

But she will be surely sent back. And possibly her life will be miserable after that. Cause she came here to work cause she had no money in the first place. Now with the burden of a kid she will be more miserable.

Bro Gofuckspider if i share maids got lots of problems like i mentioned in my previous posts.

I strongly advise you guys to use hicards or prepaid cards to contact maids. When you dun wan them to contact you just switch off the phone. Indicate that you are in a meeting or overseas. Switch off the phone is best. When you turn on the phone give a few missed calls and pretend you were trying hi and low to contact her. Send about 5 sms in 5 minutes. She will usually not doubt your integrity.

After several years of cheonging i have learnt to separate the good from the rotten apples. And the good apples i usually keep them for their character. I indicate to them at the start i cant guarantee them a future and that they are in it only if they wish to. No trouble boys.

But let me tell you sourcing for good apples is the hardest. Usually cause these girls are good in character they are really hard to get as they are not interested and dun wan problems either. And since these girls are good in character they are offended when you give them cash. Having said this i dun advise free fucks. Pay a little for their taxi and food. Limit it to $30. So they know what to expect even if they continue to meet you in future. Dun spoil them. Unless you are really single and you really are in love with the maid do not waste time bringing her to Botanical gardens/ esplanade waterfront/clarke quay/ lucky plaza/ECP/Malls/movies. Dun ever do this especially if you are married. You never know when your wife or relatives would see you.

Best not to pamper them. Limit the tip to $30. This way if she not happy she wont meet you again. But then you can go and find others right? And if she still meets you its not for the money. So the next time you meet clearly indicate you are not looking for gf/marriage.

However if you really like the girl, you have tested her out and you find her ok then by all means go ahead and pamper her a little bit more.

Previously i used to go looking for maids. These days the network i have gathered helps me to get these maids. They usually call me. I check out their pics. If i like them i continue else i ask them to recommend somone else and i find that it works pretty well.

I currently have 3 real young, cute and innocent ones. So i intend to keep these 3 to myself for the moment. Now how i know they are innocent? cause money does not matter to them. They never ask for a dime. And they do anything i ask them to do or meet me at any place i ask them to meet. As mentioned in my earlier post there is gonna be a very interesting encounter with one of them towards the end of the month. Keep reading guys and the juicy story will follow.

Those who have been around for several years will not be so kind to you. From my experience and from information from the network i have maids who have been around the blocks for several years are pretty smart:
1) They even have a collection system to collect money. one such maid i know collects $400 a month from ah peks. she is chinese looking fair and cute.
2) But then the maid mentioned in 1) could have several bfs. So eventually her collection for the month could be 1k plus.
3) Anything upwards of $200 is what they look for. In any one meeting they look forward to a minimum of $50 and at worse $40.

Guys stay away from such maids unless you wan to be used.

Now from what i know filipinas are the more stable headed ones. Its quite easy to get rid of them. But the indonesians are harder cause they seem to really like you loads and love is everything to them. So if you dun break up fast enough with indos, you may have to work a bit to break up with them.

Stay away from maids around your blocks
Old 13-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
Blackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro The Lord for sharing your info and experince.
Old 13-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading this thread certainly made me start observing maids more.... including mine....
Old 14-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro best123 looking at your points you are the lord of us all!!!!

Ha ha jokes aside. dude stay away from your own maid please. Not worth the stress at all.

Even i am currently in the same situation. Have a new maid who is fair and slim. not big boobs. but cant take my eyes of her.

but still have to..

i did my own maid before and the stress is really not worth it.

i will share my experience with you some day.

got loads of them with my own maid.

but i dun wish to do it again.

thankfully she did not trouble me

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Reading this thread certainly made me start observing maids more.... including mine....
Old 14-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Lord... dun worry, I know not to shit in my own backyard.... what I meant is your stories opned up my imagination.... enjoyed all your sharing here....

Pls give me a few days and 4 points is coming your way... (If I give you now, it is only 3 points)
Old 14-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

tks 4 e informative share bro The Lord! guess would hv a long way 2 go 4 me in maid hunting..haha..

Aft seeing yr reply decided not 2 b so responsive wif e maid..didnt reply her so frequently as b4..told her tt was hving a busy day n in meetings..cos as she has e habit of calling like 2-3 times during e day..wanted her 2 hv e impression tt I wa busy..

Then I received a msg fr a pinoy 1 aft asking if she can friend me. was bit suspicious but kept asking who gave her my no. she intially kept advoiding e qn but I pesisted. then e initial maid revealed 2 me tt it was her. even asked me how come can msg when juz now I told her busy n didnt reply.

tt got me pissed! gave her a piece of my mind over e msg n ignored her aft tt. decided tt she was not worth e trouble.

sorry 2 disappoint u guys..no more saucy part 3
Old 14-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
haha bro..observing maids r wat employer shd do..and we kinda pay for it too..but wat can we get out of observing? observe too much let our imagination run wilder..rather we go out n look see other maid n try get some young n gong gong type like bro lord did..
Old 15-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro's out there. Any bro can help me? May i know wat's the meaning of 2 Green 18 ? Sorrie lol i first time in contact wif maid hehe . Need some zi dian !
Old 15-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

My update.. I took that cute looking maid out for lunch on sunday which was her off day.. Venue was coffeeshop lar, not hotel or restaurant. Like what bro The Lord said, we cannot pamper her too much if not we might spoil her..

I have not popped the question to her yet.. I was thinking of trying to build up a rapport with her first before I start to bombard her with funny and weird questions. I believe that should be the right thing to do right bro The Lord? I'll keep you guys here updated whenever I can afford to post. By the way, her next off day is the next sunday and not the coming one.. SIAN!
Old 15-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshan3 View Post
Hey bro's out there. Any bro can help me? May i know wat's the meaning of 2 Green 18 ? Sorrie lol i first time in contact wif maid hehe . Need some zi dian !
a request to get her a top up for her prepaid sim card...
Old 15-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kjin9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Screwing maids

Hi,

Let me share my encounter....

Have been screwing my maid for more than 1 year... getting BBBJ in another room while ur wife is sleeping, screwed her twice while wifey was sleeping in another room...the trills are there

But... all these trills was not worth it after what happened the last 2 days.

She told me she is late for about 20 days... so I asked her to go get a pregnancy test kit. Received a call from her and she told me tested positive.. I tell u ... my heart juz dropped at that moment... Told her to buy another test kit to test... this time not positive...

Got home, very afraid of the first test (why positive)...I tell u, bros.. I couldn't sleep the whole night.. thinking for the fact tat u might lose everything, most importantly your family. Even if wife forgive u , there will be a scar. So took the next day off to stay home settle the matter without wife at home....

Sent kids n wige to school and work. Got another test kit for her. Talked to her and found out more...

My maid took the 1st test and saw a faint line on the test window after more than 45 minutes. I read somewhere, this colour deposit, showing after 30 minutes, is not a positive result. Remember: do not interpret results after 30 minutes.

To a certain extent, I agree with some of our fellow samster.... DO NOT SCREW UR OWN MAID.....

Last edited by kjin9999; 15-05-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 15-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Bro coacial762 well done, that was a blinder even to me. i could not get an idea what 2 green 18 meant? now i know its a top up thanks bro.

bro pshan3 you just in contact with maid right? Dun buy any top up now! if she ignores you after that remember she is not worth your time in the first place. Bro dun get upset these are my humble 2c worth. I feel you turn the tables on her ask her to meet you any time and you will personally pass it to her. She may come up with excuses like:
1) no off day la
2) mam at home la
3) grandma at home la

and the list goes on.

Just tell her seriously if you want the top up i am more than willing to give it to you but meet me personally. (So in this case the benefit is that even if the maid is not a long term prospect atleast you can get a quickie out of her at the MSCP or the staircase)... Bro $28 (topup) not cheap la... And i tell you why its not cheap... When you become like me cheonging and changing maids ever so often .... i mean when you understand and appreciate how juicy the fruit (maid) is you will want to eat more and many different fruits... not the same fruit over and over again... then you will realise you will need a lot of $28. So ask her to meet you first. Tell her you really miss her and you want to see her. Tell her even if its for 5 minutes can already. But when you ask to meet her indicate places like MSCP 5th floor or some secluded staircase. If she asks why, tell her that it is to protect her interests ... protect her from being seen with man and risking her job. When she comes to see you ask for a hug, a simple hug and a kiss... Take it from there... get a quickie.... and pass her the top up. In this way.... atleast you have got your moneys worth if she decides to play you out.

Bro pshan... whatever i said above is my humble 2c worth. Bros please dun get offended. This tactic usually works. The only 2 scenarios where this tactic does not work is.... when the maid is really not able to leave the house or when the maid is smart enough to read through your intentions..... From my experience there can be no other reason. Hence when you face up to these 2 scenarios its anybodys guess whether you wan to continue with your investment or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
a request to get her a top up for her prepaid sim card...
Old 15-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Bro kjin9999

What an interesting and timely reminder to all of us horny bros out here!!! We appreciate your honest story. Tell you dude i cant agree with you more on what you have indicated to us.

The thrill of screwing your own maid is IMHO INEXPLICABLE. ITs just something hard to fathom and even harder to write about.... At the time you are getting a BBBJ from your maid, with the wife sleeping....lots of thoughts run through our minds... the risk of getting caught, the thrill of a BBBJ, the thrill of getting it with your wife around and from another woman... Gosh... so many different thoughts and ideas run through our minds and we come in no time....

But should you get her pregnant.... Oh my oh my!!!!!

That will be the most nightmarish experience ever. You cant sleep at night. You got to talk to your maid gently, win her trust, and pamper her to the max that day and then bring her for abortion that is if she agrees.

If she does not agree to an abortion we are half dead man.... Then the other option is to talk her into breaking contract and returning home. This is again if she agrees. USually she will agree to this if you promise to send her some money... Young indonesians are quite dumb. They agree to this usually. But do you want to father a child? What if she returns some day to claim maintenance? WEll some of my mentors have given me clues here... as long as she has left the shore its ok. if she returns to trouble you... you can always say you paid her for her services and that she is making noise now to claim more money.

Like i always believe the thrill of screwing your own maid is almost like your in heaven. And let me tell you even if she is very ugly. Its still heaven. In the dark you cant see the person blowin you anyway.

But like what brokjin9999 said its a timely reminder for all of us and lets continue to remind each other not to screw our own maids or those around our blocks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjin9999 View Post
Hi,

Let me share my encounter....

Have been screwing my maid for more than 1 year... getting BBBJ in another room while ur wife is sleeping, screwed her twice while wifey was sleeping in another room...the trills are there

But... all these trills was not worth it after what happened the last 2 days.

Got home, very afraid of the first reason (why positive)...I tell u, bros.. I couldn't sleep the whole night.. thinking for the fact tat u might lose everything, most importantly your family. Even if wife forgive u , there will be a scar. . Remember: do not interpret results after 30 minutes.

To a certain extent, I agree with some of our fellow samster.... DO NOT SCREW UR OWN MAID.....
Old 15-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Bro Lentor Garden

Thank you for appreciating my comments.

Bro lentor garden cute maid ah!!! You make me JEALOUS bor... You see once you begin to enjoy and savour the delicious fruits called maids... its never enough... Sometimes when i see banglas with really cute and fair chinese looking pinoys my jealousy quotient goes real high. But what can i do. I cant be sour grapes nor can i take care all the maids in singapore. So let it be....

Yes dun bring a maid to restaurant.. Never pamper them. In fact they are happy to go to coffee shop. In my case usually i dun like to be seen with them. So i ask them to wait up in the room while i go down to buy food and drinks. Once you pamper and spoil the maids remember bros you are RAISING THE BENCHMARK to your own detriment. Also you are raising your KPIs in the eyes of the girls.

At the outset when you meet them or during your conversations set the record straight with lower expectations. I always believe no need to act hero. If not this one got another one. Singapore got more than 300 000 maids if i am not wrong.

Bro Lentor move the discussion now to the fact that you miss her, that you really miss her. That you want to see her even awhile. That you are willing to travel the greatest distance to see her even awhile.... TEll her you want a kiss from her and a hug as simple as that.... move the discussion politely towards this end... Success is sooner. if she sounds offended apologise but tell her that what you said was what you felt deep within your heart. she will be happy you are truthful. But never move discussion to sex. Pretend as it it happens naturally. The maids like it that way. No pre planning for sex. Hugging and kissing is ofcourse discussed and allowed.

Even on Sunday when you meet her bro unless you have initiated discussions towards some intimacy it will be difficult to bonk her... So imho i suggest veer the discussion towards hugs and kisses to start with, later move the discussion to a more private place would be better and stuff.

All the best bro and pls update us on your progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
My update.. I D Like what bro The Lord said, we cannot pamper her too much if not we might spoil her..

I have not popped the question to her yet.. I was thinking of trying to build up a rapport with her first before I start to bombard her with funny and weird questions. I believe that should be the right thing to do right bro The Lord? I'll keep you guys here updated whenever I can afford to post. By the way, her next off day is the next sunday and not the coming one.. SIAN!
Old 15-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Bro badboy

Yea pretend to be busy. Thats the way. Unfortunately for you i did not factor in the fact that another maid would call in.

Anyway i suggest to you how to undo the damage:
1) talk to maid 2 who called you. Just keep the discussion at friendship level. This is future lobang or she can introduce other maids to you to grow your network. When you reach this stage you will not need to go around looking for them. You will get miss calls every 3 days or less and you have an abundant supply of maids to use.

2)Do damage control with maid 1. Tell her that you were really busy and you were suspicious who was trying to call you. These maids are a 200% gullible lot. Tell her that you really like her and you were trying to find out who was it who is spreading your nos around and that it was a nuisance that day in your meetings. She will get the message. Tell her you are not angry with her and work on the relationship. Once you have done the deed with her if you have no interest to rtf just message her once a while (dump her) and ask her to find someone else for you.

yea i sound like a brute butcher here. but thats how you get to enjoy more fruits. but dun leave her on a sour note.

For me always the challenge has been in bedding those maids who play hard to get. So do the do bro bad boy and can say adieu after that.

dun dump her yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
tks 4 e informative share bro The Lord! guess would hv a long way 2 go 4 me in maid hunting..haha..

Aft seeing yr reply decided not 2 b so responsive wif e maid..didnt reply her so frequently as b4..told her tt was hving a busy day n in meetings..

Then I received a msg fr a pinoy 1 aft asking if she can friend me. was bit suspicious but kept asking who gave her my no. she intially kept advoiding e qn but I pesisted.

tt got me pissed! gave her a piece of my mind over e msg n ignored her aft tt. decided tt she was not worth e trouble.

sorry 2 disappoint u guys..no more saucy part 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1