The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_North
So you going to leave BKK at 7 in the morning ???
No, I'm taking the one at 1750hrs. There's now two flights a day

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 16-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
I just check the website on Airasia again and yes for the month of April, lots of tickets on most dates are selling as high as $2300 baht one way. That is quite expensive but I guess maybe it is because of the Thai New Year and Good Friday.

If they sell too high, then people will just go back to Swiss Air and Thai Airways. I will only go to them if they are much cheaper than regular airlines. If about the same, I will not go to them.
It would appear that you don't read postings carefully and clearly enough. Therefore, you will never get to enjoy the ultra low fares they are promoting which yomun, phenom and myself have booked and enjoyed!

Not trying to be clever here, just trying to help you understand how this works so that you don't go round sharing incorrect information.

Even at the website, if you try to book as "normal" you will find yourself paying "normal fares" which is cheaper but not that much cheaper than other airlines.

You really have to comply with their "how to get these fares" which is right where the ultra special fares are listed on the website. Click and go see the booking conditions at the appropriate page.

These fares can only be bought during a promotion period e.g. now to 28th march for travel sometime in the future which is definitely way ahead of short term planning. There are also limited seats per day and the closer you are to those dates, the likelihood is those cheap seats are not available and the normal fares will be shown to you.

By the way, I am still trying to figure out how happy I will be flying the tiny 737 for nearly 3 hours as compared to Airbus or jumbo. I suppose when I fell unhappy, I think of the money I save that can be used for bonking and I will surely be happy!

Ciao
Old 16-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
By the way, I am still trying to figure out how happy I will be flying the tiny 737 for nearly 3 hours as compared to Airbus or jumbo.

Ciao
Actually this baby of the Boeing family is very comfortable. At six abreast it have the widest and highest cabin of the narrow-bodied jetliners. It's relatively short length also lent it a feeling of roominess. In contrast, the MD82 of Lion Air is 50% longer, seats five abreast and have a lower ceiling...all in all giving an air of claustrophobia to some. And even worse, the four abreast Fokkers; the model 100 jet (plus the older F28 Fellowship)and the model 50 turboprop (plus the older F27 Friendship)....the taller ones have to stoop.
Anyway Airasia's 737s are of the 300 model which comes with modern turbofans compared to the older series 100 and 200 (common with Indo airlines) which are powered by the very noisy obsolescent turbojets.

I personally prefer the 100 to 150 capacity 737 to the twin axle wide bodies as I do not have to jostle at immigration/customs/baggage belt with up to 400+ other passengers.

My FR threads:

Last edited by phenom; 16-03-2004 at 02:11 PM.
Old 16-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
thats one way to look at it too

Phenoma of the melons!

Smart man saving all that money with the family towing along too! Can't think of a better bargain anywhere in the world right now if you flying and taking the whole ging gang with ya.

Under S$100 for Bkk and back by air is just simply unbelievable!

Normal cheapest fares would be closer to S$240+ (inclu singapore airport tax & insurance) or therabouts right?

so you gonna send the "mama" to the shops till she drops while you check out the melons there?

Me like them "petite" or no more than a handful but nice legs and face and a gearbox that knows what its doing is my cup of tea!
Old 16-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

TG costs S$220 to S$280 depending on season. Add S$39 Sg airport and "Osama" taxes and about S$22 Bkk airport tax; and the total would come out to about S$300.
Therefore I stood to save probably S$800.....more than enough for tons of melons on the side.

My FR threads:
Old 17-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
It would appear that you don't read postings carefully and clearly enough. Therefore, you will never get to enjoy the ultra low fares they are promoting which yomun, phenom and myself have booked and enjoyed!

Not trying to be clever here, just trying to help you understand how this works so that you don't go round sharing incorrect information.

Even at the website, if you try to book as "normal" you will find yourself paying "normal fares" which is cheaper but not that much cheaper than other airlines.

You really have to comply with their "how to get these fares" which is right where the ultra special fares are listed on the website. Click and go see the booking conditions at the appropriate page.

These fares can only be bought during a promotion period e.g. now to 28th march for travel sometime in the future which is definitely way ahead of short term planning. There are also limited seats per day and the closer you are to those dates, the likelihood is those cheap seats are not available and the normal fares will be shown to you.

By the way, I am still trying to figure out how happy I will be flying the tiny 737 for nearly 3 hours as compared to Airbus or jumbo. I suppose when I fell unhappy, I think of the money I save that can be used for bonking and I will surely be happy!

Ciao
Oh...ok...thanks for pointing that out to me and other brothers here. I admit I did not really see it.

Last time I took...after I checked the rates...I call the singapore number to book and not through the net.

My trip to BKK was lesser than 3 hrs and the journey was ok.
Old 17-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I wonder will Airasia come out with any promotion towards the End of April as they had had jerk up the prices to as high as
S$200+ for depart & return flight for the mth Of April?
Old 17-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

air asia does not promote that way

brother,

Air Asia does not promote that way lah.

They have a "sale period" and "travel period" so there is very slim if not zero hope they will come out with cheap fare for April.

The closer you are to date of travel, the higher their prices because the cheap seats will be pre-sold on the internet way ahead of the travel date. April is like almost here so the fares left for last minute bookings will be higher too.

Hope you understand their concept.

And, the ultra cheap promos only on the internet - when you look at the Ultra Cheap promos. you click the URL "to to get these fares" there to find the cheap fare.

e.g. "how to get this fare"

Good Luck

S.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: Air Asia to Bangkok

where exactly does the Sin-Bkk AirAsia flight land? Same area as the normal ThaiAir and Singapore Airlines filghts?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
No. Air Asia has a special boarding gate at RSAF Tengah airbase. Enjoy your flight!
funny...
Old 06-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
square is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently the tickets cost as low as B1300 to go and B1300 to come back. Same rules apply, with a specific booking and travelling period. If it suits your schedule, book the tickets at the starting of the booking time window cos there are selling like hot cakes!

SG - BKK = B1300
BKK - SG = B1300
SG taxes = B657
BKK taxes = B500
Total = B3757 (Approx. S$170)

Regular Airlines would cost at least S$220 without all the taxes.

Besides, now the Sg - BKK routes has 2 flights to and fro per day... no need to travel at ungodly hours anymore.

Moral of the story... confirm your schedule early... at least 1 month before hand?

Btw, I heard someone making a trip in mid - end of April.... wanna linkup?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1