The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Betrayal

gd steamy story, very very gd..already subscribed to your thread. thanks ts for ur updates. can see that u are very dedicated
Old 25-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

TS, thanks for sharing your life story with us. Even though this is not really your typical sex story, I am uping your points for the effort. I have had my share of being betrayed and I know how shitty the feeling is. I am sure a lot other bros here also have similar experiences. Good job and look forward to your next instalment.
Old 25-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
derschloss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story for us to learn. Thanks for sharing it
Old 25-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bros for ur support, and the understanding, yes, the feeling is shitty, was feeling really down, i haf juz been made a fool by L, and the thing was she tot she was in control. She wanted to haf mi by her side while J is settling his relationship problem wif his gf, meaning to break wif her. Wad a plot!

Anywae when i booked in, i was left wif 2 weeks b4 pop, meaning, i would book out 2 more times b4 passing out! And on my 2nd last bookout, i went home and logged in to her email again. tis time i saw..

L:" W, how's life? As for mi, i guess i haf more or less made up my mind, i am much happier when i am wif J, rather than my bf, i know its kinda ironic, but we(J and I) juz felt the feel was rite, i am juz waiting for the rite time to tell my bf abt my decision. hear from you soon"

W:"since you haf made up ur mind, i wish u all the best!"

And so i knew our relationship was coming to an end, it was the first week of Dec, i thought our thailand trip 1 dae after my POP would be gone case. But she acted normal to mi, even telling mi how excited she was abt the thailand trip, abt the things she gonna do, and items she gonna buy. The last week of training in bmt was mainly on parade rehersals, and L said she will bring my mum and bro along to see mi. Soon it was time to POP.

Tat nite, i still rmb, 13th dec 2007, we went to Sentosa, for a walk, i even carried her, piggy backed her too. We strolled on the sand, which made mi wonder, y din i do it earlier, y is it happening only when its coming to an end?
After Sentosa, we went to Labrodar park, the carpark famous for some hot actions, as it was raining tat nite, i turned on the aircon to the min, but it was still enough for the windows and windscreen to be fogged. L suggested doing it in the car. I was game on, as it was oso one of my fantasy in my teenage years. She clarified " Though i tink it is exciting, does not mean tat i haf done it b4" I was like, yea rite, in my mind! U noe wad u haf done, and i noe wad u haf done. but i din sae out, i seriously dun noe y i can tahan so much, suffering in silence.

Both of us moved to the backseat, it was a small Chevolet( dun noe spelling correct anot) car, but it was adequate for us le. We took off our tops, and juz hang it at the windows, as double protection."Off came her pants out came my bird, as we carry on, we sibei Song!" Guys who still rmb the song u learnt in army, " i ask my girl, to take a walk, to take a walk, wif a little dog" Sing to the tune. And we screwed in the back of our car(rented), the car shook, but i dun care, i juz gave her forceful thrust, for betraying mi. Fucker! and within 10 mins, i came, alot into her. Phew it was a tiring activity though.

We went home and returned the car the next dae, before departing to the airport.

Next i will touch on some happenings in thailand, and if i got time, the aftermath of the thailand trip..
Old 25-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Who paid for the thailand trip? Is it 50% each? If that's the case, maybe that's why she waited till after the trip to break up with you. Actually, gfs of NSF damn poor thing. Wait and wait till the weekends, then bf comes out and only talk in army terms. Worse, bf gets so disconnected with the real world that he doesn't understand how her life has changed.

My ex-gf cheated on me too during my NS days. 5 days before I ord (and regain freedom), we broke up as she found an older guy outside. Sibeh irony cos she waited so long for me. You are still so young, did you really think she's the one you will marry? Maybe it's a good thing this 'tree' left you, there's a forest of trees out there for you to explore (a chinese saying).

Wait till you get to meet other girls who are waiting for their NSF bfs. Then you can see the other side of the picture. Maybe you will go after these gfs too.
Old 25-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Who paid for the thailand trip? Is it 50% each? If that's the case, maybe that's why she waited till after the trip to break up with you. Actually, gfs of NSF damn poor thing. Wait and wait till the weekends, then bf comes out and only talk in army terms. Worse, bf gets so disconnected with the real world that he doesn't understand how her life has changed.

My ex-gf cheated on me too during my NS days. 5 days before I ord (and regain freedom), we broke up as she found an older guy outside. Sibeh irony cos she waited so long for me. You are still so young, did you really think she's the one you will marry? Maybe it's a good thing this 'tree' left you, there's a forest of trees out there for you to explore (a chinese saying).

Wait till you get to meet other girls who are waiting for their NSF bfs. Then you can see the other side of the picture. Maybe you will go after these gfs too.

yea bro, actually its really 50 50 for the thailand trip, and i guess its only rite for the breakup to come after tat, we were all 21 then, might be a little too young, and luckily i din hang on to her as well. Rite now im happily attached to my gf, we are much more mature in terms of thinking and our actions.
Old 25-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
yea bro, actually its really 50 50 for the thailand trip, and i guess its only rite for the breakup to come after tat, we were all 21 then, might be a little too young, and luckily i din hang on to her as well. Rite now im happily attached to my gf, we are much more mature in terms of thinking and our actions.
She must have realised that if she breaks up with you before the trip, all her money would have been wasted. Now that you are happily attached, can I say you have let go of this past hurtful relationship? Take it as a learning episode in life lar. At least you can look back and said you've had great sex.
Old 26-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dh_hurtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*clapclap x143123517623589761298561253*

WOOOOOOOOO!
Old 26-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Bro Xgenre,

Yeap, i am happy to sae tat i haf let go of the past relationship, last year. Anywae i cant update tonite, damn tired, and got fucked literally by my superior todae, tmr is another dae. Cheers
Old 27-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

6929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah TS aft reading i find tat we somehow like share the same fate leh, last time i used to hav a nurse gf too damm horny and playful hahaha.... but in the end aso breakoff sian untill nw still miss the piak piak days with her
Old 27-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Civicsir1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post
Haha.... Let me join the camp.

Glued for more....
Hey bro glad to see u here. Me oso camping....waiting for Medusa!...hahaha..
Old 27-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Story of Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6929 View Post
wah TS aft reading i find tat we somehow like share the same fate leh, last time i used to hav a nurse gf too damm horny and playful hahaha.... but in the end aso breakoff sian untill nw still miss the piak piak days with her
I've also got the same experience....a divorcee nurse in NUH. Damn Horny!!! Likes to CIM and always want me to Shoot in. She had this thing call IUCD. I missed bonking her...the best was she blow me in the car while i'm driving from NUH to Sg Flyers via AYE....damn hard to concentrate. Too bad she is a superglue....threathening to look for my OC if i leave her. Any way all these are HISTORY liao as OC had forgiven but not forgotten.
Old 27-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

6929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsir1 View Post
I've also got the same experience....a divorcee nurse in NUH. Damn Horny!!! Likes to CIM and always want me to Shoot in. She had this thing call IUCD. I missed bonking her...the best was she blow me in the car while i'm driving from NUH to Sg Flyers via AYE....damn hard to concentrate. Too bad she is a superglue....threathening to look for my OC if i leave her. Any way all these are HISTORY liao as OC had forgiven but not forgotten.
Lol wah bro super shiok leh, its fun having a nurse gf i hope i can get a nurse gf again
Old 27-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6929 View Post
Lol wah bro super shiok leh, its fun having a nurse gf i hope i can get a nurse gf again
Bro go to the hospital's canteen/foodcourt to hook lar. For me i hooked this nurse in facebook.
Old 27-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

hey bros, thank you all for commenting, i cant update these few daes as something crop up at work, i gotta work from morning till nite, more than 14-15 hrs each dae, once back home i am really shagged out le. I am really pleased tat my story has such good response, thanks alot ! I will update once work has actually died down maybe come the weekend, or mid next week.

Once i find time, i will update le.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1