The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Janet back to work already??? Last time I missed her out and after that didn't manage to get her again... Hope I will have luck tomorrow... Thanks for the updates bro... Cheers...
Old 26-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
cal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is vivi (h16r13) Relocated?
Everytime when I went like jus now, her door is always locked with a broom blocking the passage jus after jennifer's rm...
Old 26-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

back from H2

she looks old liao.....HER service still old.

today raining day- cant locate A good firing ...

End up in PT , H2 usually is my firing range.

Get my dick sucked really deep and CIM...

while my hands still holding tightly on her D's CUP Melons.

-maybe its time to look for another CIM FL......

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 26-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Wah liow bro.... you waited so long and wasted an opportunity to get arguably the best experience PT has to offer!!!
Cheers
No arguement here She is a darling
Indeed, she's way ahead when others are slacking oredi .
Old 26-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah liow bro.... you waited so long and wasted an opportunity to get arguably the best experience PT has to offer!!!
Not too long actually, i was third in the q, but the 2nd bro is chatting with me that time. Then, roughly 10mins, the door open, then i juz take a look of her, then left after that.
Now i know lucky i never wait for her tat time Now i add her as muz try list, and see next time got chance to bonk her. By the way, wat time she goes off usually? I normally go there after office hour, reach there normally around 6.30pm. Think i need to get my golden chance to get her if she leave early.
Old 27-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Outbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don’t get a full hard on easily because my little brother has seen it all and demands quality standards (either that or because I old liow hehehe). But that didn’t bother Janet. She took her time to seek out my erogenous spots and discovered what I like. Her entire body was in constant movement, as her soft lips tenderly kissed and nibbles my neck, arms, nipples…..both her hands reaching and stroking my dick and balls…. Her mouth and tongue searching for all my sensitive bits.

Her gentle expert persuasion soon got my loins on fire. When I got a hard on, it was not a normal hard on. It was a super hard on! My dick ripped with throbbing veins, my dick head swollen red from the surging blood, my shaft engorged thick and glistening. She sat up and looked at it while stroking it slowly to feel my

Phase 1 completed, Janet proceeded to phase 2 of her incredible carnal repertoire. This is something no other WL PT has or can provide. Something you might find in Japanese AV idol movies or high end spas in Macau or China. This where she should be given medals for her. It’s Janet’s Sensational Sexual Slides – Body Slide, Mouth Slide, Boob Slide, Butt Cheek Slide, Labia Slide. My dick was treated with every heavenly pleasure. I wanted to cum with every slide technique, but Janet wouldn’t let me.

She wanted me to enjoy her entirely and I gladly dived and frolicked in her paradise. We slow danced thorough her warm pools. Foxtrot in the misty maze of our entangled bodies. And when I was ready, Janet gave me what I loved most (I won’t go into details, too many unwanted “eyes”, but those who are familiar with my FRs will know what this means). She lovingly drained me. Not a single drop left unattended. Cheers
by reading this FR alone already gives me a hard on.... i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL...
Old 27-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Outbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Satisfation? Maybe what you meant to say was.....satisfucktion!

Cheers!
hahahahaa.. that's a good one. Learnt something today.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
Tana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

She doesn't abide to the "unofficial" 20 minutes at all because just her foreplay, catbath and super sexual slides can last 20 minutes or more already. And that's not counting the chit chat, the bonk in various positions and washing.

Maybe that's why she has hordes of fans. Don't worry about her stern looks. Once inside, she changes completely.

Cheers
Thanks bro for the sharing She is always in my list but always not in when im there, will try to look for her next week Hope can catch her ...
Old 27-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Live reporting from pertain... Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...
Old 27-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These days BL close very very early, wonder if today will be crowded at this time.
Old 27-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Live reporting from pertain... Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...
hi bro scorelan, is the place crowded today?
Old 27-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Normal crowd... Think due to rain... Ang Pai need to wait. I no target today, going off now... Hope this help ...
Old 27-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Normal crowd... Think due to rain... Ang Pai need to wait. I no target today, going off now... Hope this help ...
thank you for the quick reply
Old 27-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Janet back to work already??? Last time I missed her out and after that didn't manage to get her again... Hope I will have luck tomorrow...
Actually Janet's "always" been at work. it's just that you can never tell which day she decides to work. Hahaha. I also hope get her again too. Will try next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal79vin View Post
Is vivi (h16r13) Relocated?
Everytime when I went like jus now, her door is always locked with a broom blocking the passage jus after jennifer's rm...
No bro, Vivi hasn't relocated. Broom usually means the WLs from there onwards are not working that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
No arguement here. She is a darling
Indeed, she's way ahead when others are slacking oredi .
You damn right bro.... others WLs are slacking already, especially on the BBBJ part. Janetmaintains her marvellous personality and sexual standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
By the way, wat time she goes off usually? I normally go there after office hour, reach there normally around 6.30pm. Think i need to get my golden chance to get her if she leave early.
Like that you may have problems. If Janet decides to work, she can start as early as 1pm. She will knock off by 7pm (not official but it's my observation). Why don't you pop down during lunch time? Who needs to eat? Grab a sandwich somewhere...hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbox View Post
i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL...
Yes bro, you can never imagine it. Try the real thing for yourself and you'll be smiling stupidly for a few days hahahaha

Cheers
Old 27-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...
Sigh... Like I said bro, can never tell when Janet decides to work. But I do empathise with her back problems, made worse by rheumatism, she said/ Occupational hazards I reckon, having to perform her services on lying down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1