The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ✿ MEGAN ✿ FOXy, FLIRTacious, HOT, Spicy EROtica Babe! best fuck in your life,perh

Last day!!! Please book fast!
Old 19-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ✿ MEGAN ✿ FOXy, FLIRTacious, HOT, Spicy EROtica Babe! best fuck in your life,perh

Old 19-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support!!!

Keep it flowing fast and furious!
Old 21-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
greypassport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rtf fr,

fj + cim twice, no complains! Must bring in more of such treasure~

ratings, same as previous fr on this same thread~

thanks bro frank!
Old 22-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
redfirestick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredfirestick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the late report. As this is not a FR, but more like a incident report.

I had book a session with Megan on this Mon nite. When she open the door, her face was very sad and angry (something was wrong, I say in my heart) she quickly show me to the room and ask me to stay in the room while she leave the room quickly. Shit! something was really not right. So I wait for abt 5mins plus before she return to the room. Then she told me that actually she wan to tell her boss that she wan to cancel my session as she was too disstress to carry on, then she saw my face at pee hole and feel much better (as I had visited her before)

Then she explain to me, before my session this Hong Kong guy (P***) was ill treating her in both physical and mentally, and injure her back. She say this guy was very rough to her during the FJ and he keep on saying he wan to cum inside her without the cap. She keep on saying NO and stopping him. Lucky she was able to talk him out of it, but by then she was so terrified and worn out after the session. The guy did say sorry to her after the whole session. WTF!!! to say SORRY after all the abuse wht the point when you had your way of satisfaction!!! Damn you!!!

I try to comfort her and talk to her and listen to her sorrow. Finally I was able to see her smile and laughter. Wht a relief! Soon she was back to usual chatty self.

She told me even thought of this bad incident she still love to come back to this sunny island. Well, I hope she do return back to our sunny island again. Bro Frank pls do bring her back!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anonymouscrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where did megan go? Im totally new here and I was considering her for a while as a first and now shes gonnneeee!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1