The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Had a 10pm appointment with her today. Booking was confirmed a few hours in advance. Arrived at 9.55pm but found out that she practises double-booking. Asked me to wait 50 minutes. She had the cheek to say that she wouldn't have accepted the 9.50 appointment if my appointment time was 10 minutes earlier (i.e. 9.50 pm). What nonsense! Don't most of us typically book our slots on the hour or half-hour (i.e 9.30, 10.00, 10.30, etc.) ?

Decided to cancel the booking because I seriously doubt her work ethics, and it would probably be hard for me to enjoy the session thereafter. Maybe it might turn out to be my loss.

Good luck to fellow bros in your encounters with her.
I think she just made a mistake, typical mistake of newbies. Just that she cooked up a lousy reason for you.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
MHT body is better than Love, more fresh, but she also dun know how to communicate, a bit boh chap attitude, as such deducted a lot of points. She also told me that she is not suitable for this line.

For Love, I dun treat her as a ml. I treat her like a high class night club hostess. After you tried you should agree with me.
Have you brought Love to orchard road?
Old 22-02-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I tried this ChongQing lady. Face, not that close to pics provided. Third pic is probably closest. Was expecting to see a tall and skinny gal. But turned out to be a tall (close to 1.75m indeed) pleasant to pretty lady, with shoulder length hair, about 55 kg and has two lovely C boobs (natural and saggy due to sheer weight), shapely with lovely long legs and nice butt.
Second day in Sg. Came in thru 30-day tourist visa together with a friend (plump lady), sharing the condo unit with her. Collected $120 upfront.
Xia Xue was average in her massage and quite green in boobs massage and sexy fingering. (Guided her how to do boobs massage better). The good thing is she was willing to try kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). When asked whether she offered fj, she replied in the positive, and we proceeded to have a sextifying time. Pussy was tight and has a small bush. She could cuddle her legs against boobs/body when I penetrated her pussy deep. Was the first guy she sexed with here. She climaxed two to three times. Could see how ecstatic she was! (She claimed she has not have sex for a couple of months!) . The fee, all in, is less than typical fj with PRC WL in GL! Likely to visit her again before she rtc!

She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
Had a 10pm appointment with her today. Booking was confirmed a few hours in advance. Arrived at 9.55pm but found out that she practises double-booking. Asked me to wait 50 minutes. She had the cheek to say that she wouldn't have accepted the 9.50 appointment if my appointment time was 10 minutes earlier (i.e. 9.50 pm). What nonsense! Don't most of us typically book our slots on the hour or half-hour (i.e 9.30, 10.00, 10.30, etc.) ?

Decided to cancel the booking because I seriously doubt her work ethics, and it would probably be hard for me to enjoy the session thereafter. Maybe it might turn out to be my loss.

Alas, the downside of freelancers arriving on 30-day visa free entries. Many of these MLs/FLs just want to grab as much money as they can during their short visit here. Good luck to fellow bros in your encounters with her.

P.S. as I was leaving the location, noticed two bros checking and typing on their phones, waiting outside the given condo address, not sure if they were waiting for her too.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
I think she just made a mistake, typical mistake of newbies. Just that she cooked up a lousy reason for you.
I've been in this game long enough to know the difference between genuine mistake and double booking. The following was our SMS exchange:-

M: 晚上10点有空吗
X: 有
M: 好的,约晚上10点
X: 好
M: 晚点见

M: 到停车场
X: 要等哦
X: 差不多一个50分钟
M: 50 分钟?
M: 我约了10点
X: 嗯
M: 算了,取消
X: 不好意思小哥哥
M: 你浪费了我时间
X: 你提早10分钟给我说我都不会接
M: 你接了我10点,我9点55到,可是你却接另一个9点50分的,一点职业道德也没有

Note that she replied "不好意思‘’ which is the equivalent of "paiseh" and not "对不起‘’ or "抱歉‘’

Note that her reply was rather nonchalant (嗯) when I indicated that my appointment was 10 pm.

Note also that at no point in the exchange did she demonstrate that she had made a mistake in handling booking arrangements; instead, her response revealed that she had knowingly accepted the 9.50 booking, because she said she would've rejected the booking if I had contacted her ten minutes earlier.

She certainly did not come across as being a muddle-headed newbie to me.

Last edited by JasonJG; 23-02-2024 at 12:28 AM.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Have you brought Love to orchard road?
No, she is not good enough. Even Amei I never bring you know?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Are there anything higher than these 120 slg MLs? if i go monthly i rather go for more premium services and would not mind higher prices. dome 3 looks promising wit those jap babes but i don think they do massage?
Old 22-02-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
I've been in this game long enough to know the difference between genuine mistake and double booking. The following was our SMS exchange:-

M: 晚上10点有空吗
X: 有
M: 好的,约晚上10点
X: 好
M: 晚点见

M: 到停车场
X: 要等哦
X: 差不多一个50分钟
M: 50 分钟?
M: 我约了10点
X: 嗯
M: 算了,取消
X: 不好意思小哥哥
M: 你浪费了我时间
X: 你提早10分钟给我说我都不会接
M: 你接了我10点,我9点55到,可是你却接另一个9点50分的,一点职业道德也没有

Note that she replied "不好意思‘’ which is the equivalent of "paiseh" and not "对不起‘’ or "抱歉‘’

Note also that her reply was rather nonchalant (嗯) when I indicated that my appointment was 10 pm.

She certainly did not come across as being a muddle-headed newbie to me.
Thanks bro for the review and I almost book her today 😃
Old 23-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, she is not good enough. Even Amei I never bring you know?
what about kiki of steven road?
Old 23-02-2024, 12:30 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
what about kiki of steven road?
You mean Kiki of Robin Road? That was history liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-02-2024, 12:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

For all newbies, dun just go straight for live firing. Learn some tricks first.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 23-02-2024 at 06:45 AM.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Alas, the downside of freelancers arriving on 30-day visa free entries. Many of these MLs/FLs just want to grab as much money as they can during their short visit here. Good luck to fellow bros in your encounters with her.

P.S. as I was leaving the location, noticed two bros checking and typing on their phones, waiting outside the given condo address, not sure if they were waiting for her too.
Looks bad...but I guess she was overwhelmed a bit.
Yah, I also a bit concern all these fast food service dishing out by the 30 days ladies and double booking issue.

All these loitering around is not good news for sure.

Think should have more gals coming in as CNY period draws to a close and plane tickets comes down.

Hope to see more statuesque ladies. I sure miss those Dongbei gals.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean Kiki of Robin Road? That was history liao.
i only went to her when she's at stevens road... not coming back already?
Old 23-02-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rarashion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-jojo/

Anyone tried before?
Old 23-02-2024, 06:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
MHT body is better than Love, more fresh, but she also dun know how to communicate, a bit boh chap attitude, as such deducted a lot of points. She also told me that she is not suitable for this line.

For Love, I dun treat her as a ml. I treat her like a high class night club hostess. After you tried you should agree with me.
Hahaha really ah ? Ya mht abit like what you mentioned. She mia very long le leh.

Wow love like high class night club hostess? hahaha
Old 23-02-2024, 06:29 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i only went to her when she's at stevens road... not coming back already?
She told me that she will never come back. But one of my regular ml claimed she will be back wor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1