The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Yes. Their entrace fees already $79, and all the girls there team up and all quote 2B for HJ with roaming. some time is spoiling mood if you still need to bargain hard to reduce to 1B3R.
Yes that very true, RTM and find T**g T**g! Syt with good sensual But knife is very sharp and I failed in bargain to 1B3R! very turn off! Seem like need to stay off this place liao
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james9595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Can pm to share contact please thanks!
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by james9595 View Post
Can pm to share contact please thanks!

Hi bro, enjoy your great time with her ...... Cheers
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloved0nut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Hi bro, enjoy your great time with her ...... Cheers
bro can share contact with me please? thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1