The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 09-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
clydewong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Where to get taxi back to Singapore from JB?
I used to take taxi from Kotaraya terminal to Queen St but yesterday I went there it is closed down already. There is a notice put up that they shifted to Larkin terminal.
If I am in JB town center and do not want to travel all the way to Larkin, where can I get a taxi back to Singapore?
Got Kereta Sapu @ CIQ JB, as u walk throught there there will be many people askin you
Old 10-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Trans-border taxi now is NOT allowed to stop anywhere in JB en route except at Larkin terminal....... similar to Singapore's system of only stopping at Queen Street.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster (B)

hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydewong View Post
Got Kereta Sapu @ CIQ JB, as u walk throught there there will be many people askin you
Any idea how much do they charge? And send to Queen St or anywhere in Singapore?
Old 11-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
WARNING : S'poreans who have outstanding traffic summons in Malaysia

WARNING : S'poreans who have outstanding traffic summons in Malaysia

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 11 December 2014 :-

Cops mull new system for foreigners

KUALA LUMPUR: Bukit Aman is looking at implementing a new system to stop foreigners from leaving the country without settling their traffic summonses.

Federal traffic chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Mohd Fuad Abdul Latiff said they were studying this proposal as there were over 800,000 unsettled summonses accumulated by foreigners over the past 14 years.

“A total of 838,510 summonses on foreign vehicles remain unsettled between January and November this year. Of these, 37.4% belonged to Singaporean vehicles (313,661),” he said yesterday.

He said Brunei came in second with 48,179 unsettled summonses followed by Thailand (17,654) and Indonesia (2,614).

“For arrest warrants issued, Indonesia is on top with 6,575 warrants issued on its drivers, while Singapore is second with 4,621 warrants followed by Thailand (1,360), Brunei (398), the Philippines (307), Japan (125), Taiwan (111), Vietnam (89) and Cambodia (61).

“Those with outstanding summonses and warrants of arrest should settle them immediately or face possible arrest when they re-enter the country,” he said.

SAC Mohd Fuad added that the police would be working together with the Immigration Department to locate these offenders.

“We will conduct operations soon at various road entry points to detect these errant motorists,” he said, adding that most of the summonses were issued for speeding.

On another matter, SAC Mohd Fuad said Bukit Aman had received approval to procure Automated Number Plate Recognition devices.

“These devices will allow police personnel to scan the number plate of a vehicle and immediately receive feedback on its history, number of summonses and other information.’’

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Any idea how much do they charge? And send to Queen St or anywhere in Singapore?
RM$60 to one location anywhere in Singapore. Add extra for each additional stop. After midnight the rate is RM$100
Old 13-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
RM$60 to one location anywhere in Singapore. Add extra for each additional stop. After midnight the rate is RM$100
You have contact of driver?
The drivers at JB Sentral are asking RM120-150 for one-way trip to Singapore.

Also anyone know why are the Malaysians working in Singapore that used to offer rides back to Malaysia when returning after work have stop doing so?
Old 31-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster (B)

Which part of Johor affected by flooding?
If I going to Mersing by Pasir Gudang way is the roads passable?
Old 01-01-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Which part of Johor affected by flooding?
If I going to Mersing by Pasir Gudang way is the roads passable?
Going to Mersing should not be a problem as there is no major flooding on the eastern side. The problem areas is from Muar up to Segamat as the flood waters keep rising on that side. Travelling on the NS highway is still not affected but dun exit to go down to the kampung roads as many of them have been covered by the waters.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Get 60 pts from BixSexy (Forum Consultant)

Every nick who vote and reply in this thread will be awarded 60 rep points by BixSexy (Forum Consultant): http://www.sbfsg.net/showpos...81&postcount=1

Have fun / Happy 2015. Cheers.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stellastarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Get 60 pts from BixSexy (Forum Consultant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Every nick who vote and reply in this thread will be awarded 60 rep points by BixSexy (Forum Consultant): http://www.sbfsg.net/showpos...81&postcount=1

Have fun / Happy 2015. Cheers.
any news bros?
Old 17-02-2015, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

any bros who went jb during cny? any of the spas still open etc?
Old 14-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
addict981 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone going jb today?
noob here would like to join if there is
Old 26-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New counter to process Malaysia's fast-track clearance pass in Orchard

New counter to process Malaysia's fast-track clearance pass in Orchard

Singaporeans can now apply for the Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) pass at a new counter on the third floor of Orchard Parade Hotel.

Previously, pedestrians and motorists could only apply for the fast-track pass at counters at the Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints.

This has proven to be a minor inconvenience as the designated parking areas in the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex (CIQ) complexes are limited, vendor Third Link said in a statement today. Moreover, first-time applicants travelling by car may not be familiar with the location, it added.

Travellers need not have their passports stamped with the MACS pass, as it is scanned upon entry and departure at Malaysian checkpoints.

There are also dedicated MACS lanes for motorists at the checkpoints, providing a faster customs clearance.

The new MACS branch counter in Singapore will process applications for all ordinary Singapore passports for $35, renewable annually. The passports must be valid for two years before expiry.

Inclusive of the $35 fee is a $15 charge levied by the Malaysian government for a successful application, which will be refunded if the application is rejected. The remaining portion of the fee is a service charge levied by Third Link, a Singapore-registered company appointed by the Malaysian government to provide immigration services. This $20 is non-refundable.

The new MACS branch counter is opened from 8.30am to 4.30pm from Monday to Friday. Applicants who submit their passports by 2pm can collect them back by 4pm the next day. Applications made after 2pm will be considered made the following day.

Non-Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents who wish to apply for the MACS pass must possess a long-term visit pass or work permit with a validity of at least nine months.

Citizens from Columbia, Afghanistan, Israel, and all African countries are not eligible to apply.

------ AsiaOne 26 March 2015
Old 28-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

MACS is not necessarily faster. Sonmetimes the Q at the MACS lane is longer than the normal Qs.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MACS offer the convenience of no necessity to check if your PP is stamped or not.

And at MYR30 per year, it is affordable... guess you will need to pay more if there is no stamp when you exit. A kaki had to pay more (before they started this system) when there was no stamp when he came back

And I never knew there was a MACS lane. Darn, have to keep my eyes open for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1