The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Lily from TeeRukLover

Picture credits from Bro acelight4

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671424

Looks : 10/10 :
Consider a very pretty thai girl. Short hair same as photo. With those cute dimple when smile. Sharp nose and a pair of seductive eyes. Give me the feeling like I see those pretty university thai girl wearing those tight-fit uniform & short skirt.

Body : 9/10 :
Around 1.65m tall and quite fair skin like northern area girl. But she say she is a Bangkok girl. She have a S shape body and wearing a strap orange dress which show nearly half of her boobs and her firm meaty ass She smell real good, her body smell still linger with me now.

Boobs : 9/10 :
A pair of large enhanced boobs which look perfectly well on her body. Quite soft when fondle with it. She allow it to be suck and lick. I just enjoying her boobs throughout the session.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE is awesome. Lead me to the room and ask about my day. Offered me a glass of water. Give me a massage while chatting with me. On and off give me ample of kisses. A very happy man throughout.

Frenching : 9/10 :
She have a delicate soft lips. When you kiss her, can feel her soft lips and she suck onto your lips and you suck onto her lips. Very passionate frencher.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
From standing BBBJ to sitting BBBJ and later to laying BBBJ. Feel that she really take extra tender loving care on my 2IC. Enjoying every inch of it. I simply love the way she take care my 2IC while looking me with that seductive eyes.

Painting : 8/10 :
She allow painting on her trimmed pussy. She seem to enjoy being paint and she moan with every lash of my tongue on her clitoris.

FJ : 10/10 :
I always love S shape body. With her pretty face, large boobs and meaty ass, it is really a complete package. Doggy and Missionary is the best. Doggy can bonk her that meaty ass and missionary is great to see her bouncy boobs and her that pretty face.

RTF :
Will RTF her but maybe wait till like next weekend because now she is Ang Pai and the next few days she is probably be full book.

OKT : OKT very nice and friendly. Instructions give very clearly. I had my bonk on time. Thanks Bro!!

P.S. : Bro's who bath before meeting her, she will most likely skip bathing and start the lovey dovey session with you. IMO I like it because that is where the GFE start to build up. Just my 2 cents
Thanks To Bro dreamboiboi555 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For LILY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Maple BKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahareak View Post
Want to book Kyla but time not matching so got recommended Maple

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671168

Long time no book with BKG, they got new spot after KL hotel got raided. Personally much prefer new location but still a hot spot. Room spacious with nice dim lighting. Fresh towels provided but I now bring my own. One lift is broke so need to queue for a bit at lobby but no biggie.

Body: Maple is 23yo, skin very fair for Thai. about 160 height with no extra fat. She told me she work out. She look like the most right hand side photo on profile. Skin is very smooth.

Boobs: enhanced D cup and was done 6 months ago. One thing to emphasis is that they are PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL! I am a boob guy who normally don't like silicon but this pair I APPROVE!

Attitude: first timer in SG and apparently first time in this line. Great GFE but English is limited. Communicate OK with little help from Google translate.

Shower: SPO, applied body wash with her nice pair of melon

Catbath: SPO, only on nipples

BBBJ: not bad but had better

FJ: need to apply a bit of KY but she never complain about me thrusting very deep, some girls (particular the PRC ones) will say pain. Changed a few position with no problemo. Pussy hair trimmed not shaved, didn't eat abalone because its not my thing but looks fresh. Had a nice chat between shots.

French: kiss ok but only light french, she say she is sick and doesn't want to pass me

Overall Maple's hardware shines but as she is very green, technique can be polished. Also I can tell that she is tired so that may affect your experience. RTF probably
Looks like a solid Gem. Relief to see your FR am booking her Tomorrow. Was worried about her service coz never see much FRs but this stable not bad i took Ying the last time Solid. Sadly she left... Will provide my FR after my bonk tmr.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Chat of Teeruk Lover

Quick FR for Chat. This is a RTF for me as i have had Chat before during her last stint here.

OTK's arrangment was good. No nonsense instructions and session started on time. With all the crap OKTs around recently this is rare.

Chat in a word is good. Slim, relatively tall (~1.65m) lady with nicely enhanced breasts and shapely nipples that "begged" to be sucked on. Of course do be considerate when "sampling" her goods. This applies for all ladies.

Experience for me is great as this is a RTF. She is like a horny fuck buddy for me. DFK, BBBJ, doggy and missionary all done with enthusiasm and vigour.

Recommended for those who like ladies who give good service. Of course, YMMV always applies. Happy bonking.
Thanks To Bro stand123 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For CHAT.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
TRL Chat

Had a last min quick booking and the okt was fast to respond. Located East side, and a pretty decent looking apartment.

Shall not go into the ratings but her service is really really good. She definitely has had some experience in this trade. You can just visit her, be lazy and let her do all the work. Communication was a breeze but I am ok with Thai, so not too sure about her English.

Oh, she’s rather fair for a Thai, and of a good height too.

Worth a visit!
Thanks To Bro jaslim_87 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For CHAT.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Chat from TRL

Saw a commando fr and decided to go down try! Recently all very young girls, but service so so only. So looking forward.

Face: 9/10. Exactly like Photo. A bit more tanned, but still considered fair Thai.
Boobs: 10/10. Perky and firm! Nice nipples!
Body: 10/10. Tall and slim. Interesting tattoo but leave it to you bros to explore!
Service: 11/10. Totally what I was looking for. Superb service oriented. Deep French, bbbj. Love it when she rubs her pussy over my dick teasing to go in raw! Of cause raw is war bros. Maybe I go in for 0.5seconds then come out.. hahaha! But we cap on and she really pro rider. Finished with a cim and she really sucked it all in.
Rtf: 100%. Over the weekend definitely will go. Itchy already lah!
Thanks To Bro ray_lee For Taking The Time To Write A FR For CHAT.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is to Bro SK of TRL. I feel you owe me an explanation for my misadventure today.
Did you:
A) kena raided or
B) mistook me as a fake account and blacklisted me?
If it’s (A), god bless you and take care.
If it’s (B), then too bad for me but you should at least just reject me outright, and not leave me hanging and let me wait overnight, such that I could have made other arrangements. After all, I do not get to come out and play so often. FYI, I had to delete my old acct of year 2007 because I suay suay kena discovered by my CO, and so started this new one.
The background story here is, last night around late 11ish, I asked for a 10am slot for Lily today. Response came back quite slow, around 12+ to 1am. I was told to send a PM to him before he will reply to me on the location. I did as told and waited till 2+, no replies and I thought maybe he fell asleep since so late. I also went to bed but did not exactly sleep well as was quite excited in anticipation of the booking. This is due to all the exciting FRs for Lily, plus I feel her pictures have some resemblance to Paris/Adele from the massage thread. Early this morning I woke up, no replies. Messaged a few times also no replies, and this is where I am now. I get to save some vit M but feel a lot of pent-up energy from the anticipation. You can imagine how annoyed I am now.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

I have bad experiences with Club Aurora as well. Both Yuki and Bow had bad service and no french as stated, bad attitude as well, will not visit this stable again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrectionPen View Post
FR for Yuki for ClubAurora

*TO ALL BROS, DO NOT VISIT THIS STABLE!!!!!*
OKT IS A BIG FAT LIAR!!!

Below is my honest FR

Looks : At least 40% different from photo!

Pussy : Slight trimmed

Boobs : Yuki's boobs as hard as stone (upon booking OKT promised all natural)

Communication : Little English, attitude like shit, most of the time using phone.

Frenching : Totally no.

Shower : Asked to shower myself

Bbbj : Yes, but short while

Damage: 120/2/90min

FJ : Yes but no fingering, 69, AR, CIM, COB, Painting. Just missionary, 1 position. Despite stated in service offered as shown below:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671341

After first shot pressure me to leave.

70% of the time on the phone texting. Despite showing her the service which is stated on the website, she mentioned that she doesn't do all those services only FJ(missionary) and BBJ. Worst part is the boobs. I never seen a boobs which is enhanced and is hard as stone as if the PS fail machiam 2 big stone implanted on the chest, the scar is very obvious.

Rating: 2/10, worst stable I ever visited so far.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Maple BKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahareak View Post
Want to book Kyla but time not matching so got recommended Maple

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671168

Long time no book with BKG, they got new spot after KL hotel got raided. Personally much prefer new location but still a hot spot. Room spacious with nice dim lighting. Fresh towels provided but I now bring my own. One lift is broke so need to queue for a bit at lobby but no biggie.

Body: Maple is 23yo, skin very fair for Thai. about 160 height with no extra fat. She told me she work out. She look like the most right hand side photo on profile. Skin is very smooth.

Boobs: enhanced D cup and was done 6 months ago. One thing to emphasis is that they are PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL! I am a boob guy who normally don't like silicon but this pair I APPROVE!

Attitude: first timer in SG and apparently first time in this line. Great GFE but English is limited. Communicate OK with little help from Google translate.

Shower: SPO, applied body wash with her nice pair of melon

Catbath: SPO, only on nipples

BBBJ: not bad but had better

FJ: need to apply a bit of KY but she never complain about me thrusting very deep, some girls (particular the PRC ones) will say pain. Changed a few position with no problemo. Pussy hair trimmed not shaved, didn't eat abalone because its not my thing but looks fresh. Had a nice chat between shots.

French: kiss ok but only light french, she say she is sick and doesn't want to pass me

Overall Maple's hardware shines but as she is very green, technique can be polished. Also I can tell that she is tired so that may affect your experience. RTF probably
Thanks bro for the FR. Maple is definitely as hot as Kyla.
Bangkok-Gems guaranteed for this girl
Old 12-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
FR annie bangkok gem

Want to book trl girls but somehow always get blue ticked so went to trusted stable.

Looks: similar to pic but face not as sharp in real life.
Boobs: Big enhanced D. Not very hard.
Bbbj: 10/10 power suction and DT
Pussy: trimmed and tight
Fj: flexible soft moans.
Personality: Bubbly cheerful girl keep on giggling. Says she 24 studying accounting in uni. Has done tours in korea and japan. Very chatty and keep talking about random stuff

Rtf: sure had an enjoyable time
Thanks bro for the FR.
Annie is a wild commando and definitely for Boobs lovers.
Catch her before she leave.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671220

Finally got to shoot Alessa from Club Poseidon yesterday.
I had seen her when I went to FB Shirley earlier in the week and now I have completed bonking this 2 close friends lol. If Shirley was good then Alessa is even better imho.

Looks: 9/10 I agree with the other FRs, the pics advertised do no justice to her. Alessa is way cuter and younger (easily can pass off as a 20yo) in real life even with her braces and possess a fair skin tone. Some minor blemishes but who have the perfect face. Swee means swee its that simple.

Body: 9/10. What u see in the 3rd pic is the best full representation of her body. Slim, tight, smooth with some tattoos on her back and literally smooth and flawless. Not a ounce of fats though she just eats and sleep. Envy of many ladies who needs to work out to maintain this kind of body shape. I caressed, kissed and licked every bit of her body. Can give Vivian a good fight in this category.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfect fit for her body and already "seasoned" like Shirley's but not perfect cos they are enhanced. Natural still rules. Read a bro's FR saying she is not that responsive when her nipples are sucked, well, try stimulating her clits and gentle fingering. I got an erotic response from her very quickly lol.

Pussy: 9/10. Legit tight and wet with just light fingering. Shaved with some stubbles already (No time to shave daily according to her) and when i attacked her down south, she grabbed her hair and started pulling on them. When I moved her hands away, she grabbed whatever was on the bed lol. Increased to rapid fingering, her juices started flowing freely and I jitao licked them all in. Sweet sweet lil pussy. What a juice feast!!!

Frenching: 8 to 9/10. Started off with light frenching and kisses only but all that changed when my finger was in her pussy and my tongue was on her nipple. Alessa got hotter and hotter as I relentlessly worked on her and she started panting increasingly and that was when i worked my tongue into her mouth and engaged in a french war. This gal needs more warm up as compared to Shirley but the harder to get the more challenging it is for me lol. I explained to her the benefits of frenching...makes the sessions more intense and maybe some bros might "finish" earlier lol.

BBBJ: 8/10 On the green side tbh...according to her, her exes are not really into BBBJ so she is not so experienced. The fact that she wears braces also made me apprehensive and a lil prep talk was given prior and she really went gentle on my didi. Suction is definitely there but for DT, she needs to be slowly pushed down. Her 2nd BBBJ was way better after we know each other better lol. Education is always important. No one is born to suck cocks chai mai?

FJ: 9/10. No one is born to suck...but some one is born to get fucked and get fucked hard!!! Alessa has the necessary requisites I need...Her face, her body, her tight increasingly vagina, her desperate moanings, her now better and more receptive frenching made me shot both my loads within the 90 mins tbh...Only tried cowgirl (and boy did she went down all the way slowly, slow, fast and faster) and missionary (I whacked her hard from the off and she took it like one horny miss who needed to be cocked hard, I ensured my whole dick went in balls deep lol). The sight of her boobies moving up and down is a real turn on and at every opportunity, I grabbed them and sucked them real hard. At the end of the session, both of us were smiling and chit chat like long time fuck buddies. I think I broke down her shy icy demeanour successfully lol.

GFE: Shy at the start, maybe "disgusted" by the fact that I bonked her close friend earlier but all that was done and dusted as we met with Shirley as I was exiting the place. Alessa is perfect for a rainy day's fuck!!!

RTF: Hell yes of course but I will bonk Shirley again before i "educate" Alessa again lol. Got a peck each from them before I finally left. Personally both are above average lookers, Shirley might edge a little in the looks department but somehow Alessa was that mysterious "X factor" that makes me want to "own" her. Either one wont be a bad choice at all.
PS: I saw 2 new gals in between showers, looks chio lor...later I found out they are Vio and Gerri. Looks like CP is coming back strong again with a competitive line up

Happy bonking na
Old 12-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
This is to Bro SK of TRL. I feel you owe me an explanation for my misadventure today.
Did you:
A) kena raided or
B) mistook me as a fake account and blacklisted me?
If it’s (A), god bless you and take care.
If it’s (B), then too bad for me but you should at least just reject me outright, and not leave me hanging and let me wait overnight, such that I could have made other arrangements. After all, I do not get to come out and play so often. FYI, I had to delete my old acct of year 2007 because I suay suay kena discovered by my CO, and so started this new one.
The background story here is, last night around late 11ish, I asked for a 10am slot for Lily today. Response came back quite slow, around 12+ to 1am. I was told to send a PM to him before he will reply to me on the location. I did as told and waited till 2+, no replies and I thought maybe he fell asleep since so late. I also went to bed but did not exactly sleep well as was quite excited in anticipation of the booking. This is due to all the exciting FRs for Lily, plus I feel her pictures have some resemblance to Paris/Adele from the massage thread. Early this morning I woke up, no replies. Messaged a few times also no replies, and this is where I am now. I get to save some vit M but feel a lot of pent-up energy from the anticipation. You can imagine how annoyed I am now.
Book at least 18hrs in advance just to be sure.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
CyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Feifei recently

Below is her pics.

Stable name was emmunella and operator was bro superman

Short FR as follows:

Very easy accessiable via all mode of transport

Looks: 7/10
Quite pretty, have the foxy, slutty and CFM looks

Body: 7/10
Very nice shape figure and nice smell with lot of meat at the butt area

Boobs: 7/10
Soft, natural and nice C cup

Frenching: 8/10
Natural frencher, she initiated hot passionate frenching

Massage: 8/10
Give me a short and very strong in while resting and the massage was good and skillful.

Sensual: 8/10
Very thorough and sensual catbath, took her time to tease me so much
After which, I also took my time to paint her, and she was super wet. Nice AR by her too.

BBBJ: 8/10
Deepthroat and very good! Watching her soft wet lips on my shaft was crazy shiok, finish my first round with a CIM.

GFE: 9/10
This is where she excels. Super high gfe the moment I saw her.
Non-stop hugging and cruddling me.
Totally feels like coming home to a super horny GF.
Undressed me, showered with me and I had lots of fun in the shower

FJ: 9/10
Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout

Will RTF before she goes away.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Book at least 18hrs in advance just to be sure.
Bro, not everyone has the time luxury to book so much early in advance. And my issue is not about that. He could jolly well tell me no slots and I would move on. The impression I got was that I already got the slot and only left the location to be given to me once I PM him via SBF to show I’m not a fake account.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falnel View Post
1st blood FR for Cony from RP

Looks: 90% similar to photos
SYT looks early 20s with a hot body

Body: Enhanced C cup (soft natural feel)
Slim waist no tummy, ass is just nice not too skinny or fat.

Shower: Standard SOP 6/10

Bbbj: 8.5/10 cos I’m not a big fan of bbbj

Frenching: 7/10 light tongue action cos she haven’t brought mouthwash so I hold back.

FJ: 9/10 tried different positions but both shots finished missionary

Communication: 8/10 good English

Service attitude: 9/10 very proactive and engaging even though she is suffering from mild headache/hangover.

RFT: Maybe cos this stable got too many gems to try ;P
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 12-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro davidtzn6 for the fr
Advert Space Available