The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Wow! That’s super impressive maintenance then, cannot tell at all.
tbh I can't tell she's 40ish. Actually I don't care also.. she looks good to me.

got other MLs can be 20+ but look 40

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 13-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
tbh I can't tell she's 40ish. Actually I don't care also.. she looks good to me.

got other MLs can be 20+ but look 40
Same here, looks good to you can liao but maybe that’s why she takes a lot more breaks than others due to age 😅 work 2-3 weeks then MIA, rinse repeat
Old 14-09-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Me too!they are following sg sex route..bbbj video..May attract av monitoring....
Bella & Miu Miu are no strangers to AV raids, their previous shops (south bridge road, ina spa, rocca balestier, mei ling street) all got visited by AV.
Old 15-09-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Stevensoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited MNZ today.. she got abit high and wanted to do raw.. is it normal?
Old 18-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Yunxi told me she does not do hotel work unfortunately. Tried a few times to book her out of the spa. IMO, I don’t think she is that old. Maybe mid-30s but body is very well maintained, long legs and slim body.

Service wise is standard. Only special request I have gotten is simple B2B oil massage but she is quite hygiene conscious so no pussy grinding.
She is fantastic !!!
Old 18-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensoo View Post
Visited MNZ today.. she got abit high and wanted to do raw.. is it normal?
MNZ any good?
Old 20-09-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Bella & Miu Miu are no strangers to AV raids, their previous shops (south bridge road, ina spa, rocca balestier, mei ling street) all got visited by AV.
Scary, how still want to go
Old 20-09-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
I saw a few of Bella nude pictures and also of 2 japs under them.
Can share her nude photos?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Looking for contact of V*** from J**** spa in the area
She is the proprietor and has 5 or 6 spas in the area
Need her WeChat to check out the girls online first , lost her contact
Any bro care to share, pm please
Old 21-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Can share her nude photos?
Had pm you Bella's pics.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
This R*D A**ple spa can nego
First visit entrance was 1B and 120.
Subsequent visit nego all in including entrance at 3B.

Seems like the girls will rotate to other spas even all the way to river valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjay View Post
Visited Red a**le spa along Syed Alwi, ya the girls will parade themselves.

Went into one of the shop and saw this girl who's the prettiest and youngest, YaoYao.

Honestly it was my first few time visiting a massage place, so I didn't know what's the right standards. But after going through sbf post, the place is actually below average, but still got shower. Small ass massage bed but her massage was great, i was nervous as hell but she still talked me down and said she wanted to rape me.

Enjoyable session.

Looks: 8/10 - really pretty girl in her mid 20s
Body: small B cup, I'm a boobs lover tbh, but she's so pretty that I caved
Massage: 8/10, pretty good, and nice strength
Fj: 9/10, accomdating and good stereo, ride me, missionary, behind all can. I usually take awhile to shoot but she didnt complain at all, I had many experience with FLs complaining me tbh, so I was glad and she let me slowly take my time.
Damage: honestly quite expensive but i also didnt nego, 1B for entrance 3B for FJ

Don't bother asking me for her contact haha, i forgotten to ask also but look for yaoyao!
Old 23-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I haven't tried MM ever since..lol but always chatted with her.
There was once when they were at R***a after I had a session with Bella, she stormed to the room and told me she wanted to have a session with me next time cos I think Bella and me were abit rowdy and loud that time.

I have to agree with Coco, only had the time to try her last week and she was good. The past girls they brought before couldn't match her imo. As for the current ones I have no comment cos only tried Coco.
The standard of the prcs MM & Bella brought in dropping, Coco was the outstanding one.

Their japs not that impressive either, one of the jap from the last batch was a baby elephant.
Old 23-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had pm you Bella's pics.
You have mail, interested as well. Heard there were vids too, any truth in that?
Old 23-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
You have mail, interested as well. Heard there were vids too, any truth in that?
Can share the videos?
Old 23-09-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had pm you Bella's pics.
Many many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1