The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7554 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I've returned you my 14 elixirs ...

BTW, how can I contact her for a massage? Please PM me the details ... Thanks ...
Click either one of her web links here (https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14880110)

Message/Call her to fix an appointment then follow her instruction to get to her unit.
Old 21-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Ahh I see now why you asked. Back when I visited her, what MR I stated was what I got.

Anyways, weekend go find others. Looking through the threads for power massage and BBBJ/CIM haha

But more on the massage
Pls share your MR with us if you found another gem
Old 21-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
AreYouKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/

Is this Miyuki? The wechat profile pic and nick belongs to her...
Old 21-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouKnow View Post

Is this Miyuki? The wechat profile pic and nick belongs to her...
Nope. She is who her name suggest her to be. I would say she is better looking than those pics.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Vova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seldom I would praise a ML for their massage as most can do, but not really soothe out the aches. But Xiao Xue is different. Despite her small build, she was able to soothe out the aches at my back. Kudos to this gem. Her HJ skill is also fabulous, a very good happy ending. Chatty and very friendly.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630116
Old 21-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents on Monaco.

She is a sweet lady in her 20s. The first impression to me is she is those type that can bring home to see your parents as she bears a decent 乖乖 and 贤妻良母 look. She broke the ice quickly and chatted like long time friend. Not to mention the way she talks made me feel like she is a lady that all men will want to protect and like her.

She works in a spa which is located at a discreet central location. Not near to MRT, but lots of buses. Car parkings are available at the road side and the nearby car parks.

The spa is a unique one. Spacious, cosy, and can relax. Different from the typical ones.

After my shower, Monaco came into the room. Immediately i know she knows her stuff. She said that she has a few years of massage experience and also learn JG in Thailand. Her massage was finger pressing and oil rub. One of the good massages I experienced for a long time.

She also did a back kneeling. With her whole body weight on top of my back, I only had 1 feeling... shiok!

Next I felt her fingers ran across my whole body. This teasing made me giggled non-stop and we laughed together. The ice was broken even further.

She told me to flip over and both of us laughed again as my small bro was ready to sing the national anthem!

Instead of starting the HJ, she offered to perform a Thai style JG. I galdly took up the offer and let her do the servicing on my bro. Her JG is the type mainly to massage the groin area and help to improve the blood circulation.

After 10 mins of JG, she gave a cheeky smile and started to arose my bro again. Haha. And she started to increase the already-high GFE another notch. Lots of hugging, and kissing.

I removed her top and a pair of pink nips presented before me. I touched them gentlely as they are so cute!

Her HJ skills is normal, so I gave her a tip or two and let her know my prefered way of HJ. She made me cum soon after. Haiz I hope can enjoy longer.

Overall, Monaco is a gem in the making. She has great skills on massage. Her GFE level is no horse run, offered me a drink, handed over my clothes for me to put on. Her voice is so soft that my heart nearly melted. HJ is good but will improve in no time, I am sure. And what more can I say, she can throw in a JG for the session.

Sure will RTM. The damage is $120, entrance fee is included.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my MR of monaco too!

Anyway, had a session with mona over the weekend. 1st look, she was very normal GND look. But noticed she was very fair with a very slim body.

Massage was average for me. But that was because i told to use normal strength since it been awhile i had a massage. But she was friendly and chatty during the massage session. Her ooks also grew on me during the massage and i wonder if anyone noticed she looked like Paris/Miyuki at certain angles?

When its was time for the sensual part, she was very shy! She was very conscious of her boob size and i assured her i wasn't particular as long as they were the real deal. When they were finally revealed, they were nice small Bs. HJ still need lots of practice and guidance as it was very obvious she is not experienced in this area. But she constantly ask me which are my sensitive parts so she could attack those areas.

My MR might seem very average, but thats because i've tried Paris/Miyuki's service and she already set the bar till sky high. I would not hesistate to try Mona again if i'm assigned to her the next session. Overall it was a good session.
Old 21-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Stuck between aini and mint for the weekend... Messaged both and mint replied first! Can't wait!
Old 21-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There is already a thread for these ladies. Surprise to see them advertise on sgfoxy
Previously Paris/Miyuki also advertised under sglonelyguy? And then bookings were so much till need 4 weeks in advance to get a slot.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Went to visit Laura super late at night. Wanted to surprise her. Got the directions and all, and I thought she would recognised me while directing me to the unit. Maybe too far away.

The moment the door opened, i saw a stunned face that froze and the first word that she belted out, '老公?'. She didn't jump and hug me, as I could still see her disbelief eyes and she was just walking behind me still in disbelief into the room. That was a funny sight. Finally we were in each other's arms. It's been 2years. After standing there hugging and talking for a good 10 mins, we finally hit the showers. When she pulled her dress off, I was stunned that she was not wearing panties underneath that dress. I didn't even notice when I was hugging her with my hands on her butt. The other thing I noticed was her figure looks great! Yes she packed a little more meat, but only 3kg more compared to 2 years ago. Her face is still chiselled. Her body shape is a little hard to describe. She is top heavy so breast upwards is broad. Breast and below, she is quite slim and her butt is yum. She is so much tanner and sports a healthy and radiant glow on her face.

In the showers, I was really a good boy. It was all just about catching up. While cleaning my tool, she was talking to him like it's been a long time, how are you etc..funny. We dried up, headed to bed with her fully nude. We just laid there and talked. It was a good 30 mins. She wanted to massage me, but I said it's ok. Played with her huge assets, and got it going. Playing with the soft, humongous tits and everything came back. and out of my tool in a blast. Chemistry was good.

Showered together and sat and talked again. Overshot time by a lot but she is hitting the bed so I guess she was not rushing to get me out. Think I am getting really old. Visiting all MLs just to talk. Kept me entertained though. That's what we are paying for isn't it? If we are there to just wham bam bye, it's commercial and boring. The gist is know the ML enough to keep her and yourself interested, make friends, enjoy the process, respect the boundaries. No chemistry, move on.

Have to thank Mint for convincing her sister back even for a short while. The only bad thing of being too close is I will not get to tarma the 2 of them. But wouldn't it be epic to hear 老公 and 姐夫 at the same time?
Haha bro, dun like that say. Like that I also feel old! These days one of the best session I had was really to chat over half the time with a beer/wine, and then end off with a steamy but exciting session of teasing and HJ.
And I dun feel old!
Old 21-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There is already a thread for these ladies. Surprise to see them advertise on sgfoxy
market veri bad now.
Need more coverage, ads
Old 21-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Nope. She is who her name suggest her to be. I would say she is better looking than those pics.
She is one fair Snow White skinned lady that I love!

Top notch massage, great Thai JG!

Nice B shaped pinky nipples!
Old 21-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Laura msg Liao no reply .going to kababoom Liao ....
Anyone got similar to intro ,tua neh massage hard and good or good jg?.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Ramiro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630098

Went to find Ke Er today. As for her looks, what you see is what you get. Very friendly and hardworking girl.

Looks - 8.5/10 ( definitely the same person as the photo ,loved her pretty eyes)
Body - 8.5/10 ( nice boobs and almost no tummy , fair skinned )
Gfe - 8/10 ( out of expectations , warm and caring )
Massage - 8/10 ( got strength , use a bit of elbows and got kneel on back too )
Hj - 9/10 ( 2 times . Quick one before massage , and a slow & sexy one after massage my back )
RTM - YES
Old 21-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630098

Went to find Ke Er today. As for her looks, what you see is what you get. Very friendly and hardworking girl.

Looks - 8.5/10 ( definitely the same person as the photo ,loved her pretty eyes)
Body - 8.5/10 ( nice boobs and almost no tummy , fair skinned )
Gfe - 8/10 ( out of expectations , warm and caring )
Massage - 8/10 ( got strength , use a bit of elbows and got kneel on back too )
Hj - 9/10 ( 2 times . Quick one before massage , and a slow & sexy one after massage my back )
RTM - YES
It is clear that whatever some of us say, how some of us criticise your and your kakis posts, how we try to tell you and your kakis you are doing more harm than good, nothing has gotten into your heads, and you persist in posting meaningless reviews which never get into Javabeans compilation lists. I think the best thing to do is to just press the ignore button whenever I see any post for 狮城按摩 or sganmo girls. No point wasting forum owner's bandwidth and no point adding pages to this sub-thread just to chastise what you and your kakis post. I just hope the newbies don't fall prey.

BTW, either you or your kaki's zap and comment that I am blacklisted by many MLs is so funny that I don't know how to react. How the fuck could any ML blacklist me if they don't know my number, and even if they know my number, how can they be sure that it is not registered to a Blanga. Be that as it may, I certainly hope your MLs blacklist my number. I wouldn't want to accidentally call them for a booking.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1