The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The new viet gal Alice from perfect massage looks really good. But she din seem to know the mkt rate here. Charging 150 for BF and B2B massage for a hr..
Old 28-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
MR for An Xin from perfect massage.

If you look back, this girl's profile has been around for a while. The girl I visited turns out, has only been here for a few days and speaks absolutely no English, not a word, she didn't even understand "Okay" she was asking me what the "ay" after the "OK" was for... I had to show her how to use google translate.

Face: 7/10 ? 6.5/10 The girl in the pic has a nice face, with soft jawline. The actual girl doesn't have that same feminine face shape.
Body: 7/10 (I don't like flat-ish bums), has very minor flab on tummy, not smooth like in the pics, but in no way fat.
Boobs: D? But Enhanced.
Massage: What massage? Even a piano player would have more rhythm and effort.
GFE: 8/10.

Note, she will talk and lie with you and rub up against you whilst naked and attempt to use her phone and other stuff with the aim of avoiding and exertion or massage, and massage request will be granted, but it's really unsatisfying massage. Great if you just wanna feel her up and feel a naked female body next to you.

Now here's the best/interesting/downright weird? part, her profile has some extra special service. Which is where she places water in her mouth and she proceeds to kiss/suck you all over your body, was quite ticklish. Mildly entertaining though, had an interesting feeling, not my thing though, but I'm sure some guy has this kinda fetish.

But this last part I think is really down to chemistry. I was able to play with her till she was horny enough and I managed negotiated with her and secure a FJ (initially I enquired and she was quite firm saying she doesn't offer other services at all), since there was no massage. I could tell she was enjoying it as she had to cover her own mouth to muffle her cries. Not the cheapest or best value FJ @ the price I offered, so definitely will not RTF or RTM.
Huh? Her massage is worse than piano?
Old 28-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
The new viet gal Alice from perfect massage looks really good. But she din seem to know the mkt rate here. Charging 150 for BF and B2B massage for a hr..
Alice is known as Xiao Mei in JB
In JB she is FL and charges rm150 for each session.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stopthescam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, today everyone so busy?? I wanna get a message also cannot lol.. all fully booked..

Crazy sialll...
Old 28-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Alice is known as Xiao Mei in JB
In JB she is FL and charges rm150 for each session.
Wow charge less than sgd50 in malaysia for full job but charge sgd 150 for bf in spore. Really think we are carrot head, haha.. Anyway how is her service?
Old 28-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
sglocalmassage.org/yuki/
You guys have to check this yuki out, real deal. Photo and real person 80% same, the moment she open the door i know it's her. Had tried her fews days back, pretty syt with slim figure, too bad boobs only b. Massage up to standard, not those piano type but I'm not there for massage, her teasing really power, hard to describe. Roaming and playfulness very high.
Her gfe have to be careful if not easily trap, haha.

Agree, Yuki is a gem in the making. Just barely a week into the trade, she is understandably still very green. But what she lacks in experience and know-how, she makes it up with her attitude to learn and willingness to accept feedback and take advice, much like the former angpai Moon.

My ratings:-

Looks: 7/10 not drop dead gorgeous but you'd be proud to show her to your mates, would have given her 8+/10 if her complexion is better

Body: 9.5/10 for me, 34B-/24/35 perfectly slim and proportionate with zero fats, for comparison think of a smaller sized Hope (that famous one!), with perky ass and nice cleanly shaven, beautifully formed pussy

Massage: 7/10 not pro standard but quite alright as she used to work in a spa for ladies

Sensual: 8/10 tries very hard, uses her tongue to lick you all over, followed by kisses everywhere, including the groin area. Room for improvement still. Hint: you should try to take the lead from time to time, and she'll be keen to learn/accommodate (but please be both gentle and gentlemanly)

Autoroam: supposedly 3.5G but I enjoyed 5G roaming without resistance, because she said she didn't want to spoil my enjoyment. Fact is she was enjoying herself too (sorry, no authorisation to reveal details).

GFE: 6/10 for first 20 min, but 9.5/10 after sensual.

Attitude: 10/10 willing to learn and accept feedback, coupled with a genuine dying to please attitude.

By the way, Yuki's also known as Carol on SLG.

http://sglonelyguys.com/carol-massage/

Last edited by JasonJG; 28-10-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried this sandy from lonelyguy
Old 28-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Huh? Her massage is worse than piano?
Yes, I've had piano massage before, her actual massage is really bad, not even a piano massage. But she also offers something else, can't call whatever she gave a massage.

It's more some weird sexual body kissing.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Yes, I've had piano massage before, her actual massage is really bad, not even a piano massage. But she also offers something else, can't call whatever she gave a massage.

It's more some weird sexual body kissing.
Kinda weird as a bro actually recommend her to me when I was seeking someone with hard massage and Jg
Old 29-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://da3377.wordpress.com/momo/

anyone tried this momo??? or other big boobs to reco? thx
Old 29-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Linda. MILF.

Face:6/10 not my type
Massage: 8/10 got strength and makes you relax. Her service is also good.
HJ: 5/10 not much feel and standard sop
GFE: zero no chemistry at all.

Rtm: no
Old 29-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happy32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished meeting Feel. Was greeted at the door by a sweet looking and petite young lady. Can immediately feel that she is willing to serve as she treated me like a valuable customer even though it's e first time I met her. On to the massage, I felt quite relaxed as she puts in effort despite her small frame and managed to exert pressure on the correct places. Next it's the sensual part which she gladly obliged to be fully naked and it was so visually stimulating seeing a young and sweet lady fully naked in front of me. I statutes fondling her boobs and tried to roam down south but she does not allow fingering. She proceeded to tease and stroke my manhood with many variations and her moans made it hard for me to hold on much longer. I shot out a huge amount and after washing up , she gave me a relaxing head massage to end it off. It was money well spent as I got massaged literally from head to toe.
Ratings:
looks: 8/10 sweet looks
body: 8/10 petite and very slim
massage: 7.5/10 small size but tried hard
sensual: 8/10 allow roaming but no fingering, good variations
gfe: 8.5/10 willing to please
rtm: already thinking of meeting her next week.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Feel's new photos very nice so much better than previous ones
Old 29-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agree, Yuki is a gem in the making. Just barely a week into the trade, she is understandably still very green. But what she lacks in experience and know-how, she makes it up with her attitude to learn and willingness to accept feedback and take advice, much like the former angpai Moon.

My ratings:-

Looks: 7/10 not drop dead gorgeous but you'd be proud to show her to your mates, would have given her 8+/10 if her complexion is better

Body: 9.5/10 for me, 34B-/24/35 perfectly slim and proportionate with zero fats, for comparison think of a smaller sized Hope (that famous one!), with perky ass and nice cleanly shaven, beautifully formed pussy

Massage: 7/10 not pro standard but quite alright as she used to work in a spa for ladies

Sensual: 8/10 tries very hard, uses her tongue to lick you all over, followed by kisses everywhere, including the groin area. Room for improvement still. Hint: you should try to take the lead from time to time, and she'll be keen to learn/accommodate (but please be both gentle and gentlemanly)

Autoroam: supposedly 3.5G but I enjoyed 5G roaming without resistance, because she said she didn't want to spoil my enjoyment. Fact is she was enjoying herself too (sorry, no authorisation to reveal details).

GFE: 6/10 for first 20 min, but 9.5/10 after sensual.

Attitude: 10/10 willing to learn and accept feedback, coupled with a genuine dying to please attitude.

By the way, Yuki's also known as Carol on SLG.

http://sglonelyguys.com/carol-massage/
You really have good stamina and vitamin yes she is a gem
Old 29-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
We know what is 4G roaming, but what is 5G?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1