The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
closed down keong siak massage shop behind porridge shop

hi everyone

back in about 1 or 2 years ago at chinatown keong siak street behind the main road, there is a massage shop with tinted glass panels and dark red curtains, ( i forgotten the name of the shop) that offers massage by a prc lady boss who is married to singapore and is a pr.

one of the massage girl is a singaporean ah lian type quite tall about 1.75m and very big bone with tan dark skin. she is very talkative and have very coase voice. age of the female boss is about mid-late 30s and the sg girl is about 23-26. now should be about 25-28yrs old. she speaks mainly in mandarin.

about a year ago, the shop closed. does anyone know who they are or where have they shifted? if so pls pm me their ctc. thanks in advance!
Old 24-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: closed down keong siak massage shop behind porridge shop

Check out my below signature
Old 24-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acet View Post
hi everyone

back in about 1 or 2 years ago at chinatown keong siak street behind the main road, there is a massage shop with tinted glass panels and dark red curtains, ( i forgotten the name of the shop) that offers massage by a prc lady boss who is married to singapore and is a pr.

one of the massage girl is a singaporean ah lian type quite tall about 1.75m and very big bone with tan dark skin. she is very talkative and have very coase voice. age of the female boss is about mid-late 30s and the sg girl is about 23-26. now should be about 25-28yrs old. she speaks mainly in mandarin.

about a year ago, the shop closed. does anyone know who they are or where have they shifted? if so pls pm me their ctc. thanks in advance!

If I am not wrong, they have moved to Kreta Ayer Rd, which links one end of Keong Saik Rd.
Old 24-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acet View Post
do u mean 'xiang shui' (perfume) as d aunties fondly call her? i thk her eng name is Chanel. d shop closed down for ages liao. was it 'green' somethg? hmmm ... not sure whr d shop n d gal shifted liao. but definitely not a gd experience with her. hope she had matured n become a better svc provider now.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

just now when i boot up my pc, and log in to sbf, the display show part of this thread title, got a shock.
is show partially only... i tot
" Close down Keong Siak "
now aday veri hard to find back the gals, not like last time hc gal, a mix of locals and
malaysian.
Old 25-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah yes bro owen, i think that's her name. thanks

yesterday night went to find the new joint at kreta ayer road, only saw yuli but cant see any other joint there.

bro imaginative, the location you talking about is a kopitiam or bar, no?

last time i quite like that shop so wana ask some lao jiao if anyone knows and to my surprise people still remembers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1