The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jakarta

Hi anyone can advise any site that offer services in Jakarta. Been to Jakarta a few times, but each times end up at one of their KTV or massage joints. Like to try website services and also whether can book for whole night.

Any idea?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
ssssssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocheng View Post
Hi anyone can advise any site that offer services in Jakarta. Been to Jakarta a few times, but each times end up at one of their KTV or massage joints. Like to try website services and also whether can book for whole night.

Any idea?
bro, get a taxi driver and ask him bring u to those Terrence House behind China Town shop. My last trip there was about few months ago, charging Rupiah 35000 to bring back hotel for 3~4 hours. Can go house by house for viewing
Old 11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Can we've the address or the street?
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

TS and Mas alike

Please refer to this link for further Jakarta infos

Lots of experts advice on everything in Jakarta other then Politics

http://www.sbfsg.net/interna...arta-info.html

Thanks and enjoy yourselves in My capital state
Old 12-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssssssss View Post
bro, get a taxi driver and ask him bring u to those Terrence House behind China Town shop. My last trip there was about few months ago, charging Rupiah 35000 to bring back hotel for 3~4 hours. Can go house by house for viewing
Is the figure correct at 35000??? or a zero is missing???
Old 13-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sori bro, I mean those that you can view on the internet, then you can book vis the internet or sms, like in Singapore.

It convience and save time on traveling. Any such site?
Old 13-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BM_Jakarta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, you can try to : Bintang Mawar : It's my pleasure... but you should be a professional member first and then you can go to section of adult classifieds. You will see pimp offer their WL for ST or LT.

Cheers
Old 14-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nash7335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there bros,
Just some little info on Jakarta. Like some bro said, its a sex haven. I would rate jakarta higher than bangkok or any other part in Thailand.
There are some good massage and HJ, BJ are available in most of the massage centres in JKT(jakarta). Most 5star hotels have massage with a HJ minimum, some gals will give a BJ and some might do a FJ. Just ask them. If you want the real deal I personally would suggest B.A.T.S in Shangri-La JKT. Its rated 1 of the best clubs in JKT. Happy Hour starts between 6 till 9pm. The working Girls are not allowed entrance till 10pm sharp.A good band plays there, set starts about 9.30pm for those who wanna enjoy some live band.
Now coming to the main event, ALL the girls who are there are for PICKUP. Unless if they come in with guys. All you need to do is very simple, pick your target, walk up to her or make eye contact, intro yourself and pick her up. "hi do you want to come to my room?" is the best line the girls like to hear after your intro. No need to buy a drink and woo her, just straight to the point. 90% of the gals are college students or from the uni, they are out to have free fun and earn some spending $$$.
These the best part, 90% of them look good or very good(8/10-9/10) and they do dress very well. So your 1st impression I dun think so they are hookers but they are. Now the price you pay must not go above 1 million rupiah even if the girl looks like tyra banks for a single poke, Even the white guys bargain there. between the range of 500,000-800,000 is a good deal, I would not advise a overnite stay for the girls for many reasons but if you insist than pricing should be between 1-1.5million for girls depending how early you catch your "worm".
So the next time make a trip there when you are in JKT. Its my regular hunting ground and I hope my info will do some good to my fellow bonking bros

Take care n keep safe
Old 22-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Nash Bro, many thanks for your advice and info. I would want to visit JKT very soon, perhaps in April and get in touch with you.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

There is a regular local chinese man that hangs outside the airport, distributing his namecard, to call for girls. He claims he has many varieties - PRC, local, etc.

Maybe you can try....
Old 31-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nash7335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta n manila

sorry bros for the late late posting,
have been busy moving in and out of plcs for the past few mths, well if you guys head to jakarta, feel free to pm me maybe i might have found something new, anyone heading to manila...
well there's a joint call firehouse just opposite Heritage hotel. Its actually a row of pubs, just focus on firehouse. u go in, there will be another 6 pubs inside. All gals will only be in a tiny winy bikini. choose what you want after servering the plc. take yr time.
prices:bar fine to take the gal 1400pesos
the gal cost 3000 pesos
anything more than tat, you are being conned.
like all pinoy gals i know they will give u a sad story and will hope to geta handsome tip from you. give what you think is justifies her svc.
e.g 20USD or less.

P.S The gals speaks good english, and they are 8-9/10s
once in a while u might find a 10/10 like models.

happy bonking bros
Old 31-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RomeohumJuliet is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks I am heading over to Jakarta next month will drop by the place
Old 31-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeohumJuliet View Post
Thanks I am heading over to Jakarta next month will drop by the place
I believe he is talking about heritage hotel in Manila EDSA. Opposite it is all the bars and pubs which you have to bar-fine.

It is not in JKT.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, will be in jkt fm 13-15 April. Any bros out there who r there at the same time? Pls pm me.
Old 14-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
smalltit is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros

Off to Jakarta next month.

1. Can you recommend a place i can get service from SYTs without rubbers?
I don't need info on STDs etc. How much should i expect to pay for what I am looking for?

2. I am going alone. Any places to recommend where i won't feel too out of place? Hard to cheong alone...

thanks!

Smalltit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1