The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
SexSage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexSage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
ORAL SEX Can Lead to CANCER

Hi SBF Cheonging Bros,

Thought you guys might wanna know this :

Oral sex linked to cancer risk AFP - Monday, February 21Send IM Story Print
WASHINGTON (AFP) - – US scientists have said there is strong evidence linking oral sex to cancer, and urged more study of how human papillomaviruses may be to blame for a rise in oral cancer among white men.

In the United States, oral cancer due to HPV infection is now more common than oral cancer from tobacco use, which remains the leading cause of such cancers in the rest of the world.

Researchers have found a 225-percent increase in oral cancer cases in the United States from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, said Maura Gillison of Ohio State University.

"When you compare people who have an oral infection or not... the single greatest factor is the number of partners on whom the person has performed oral sex," said Gillison, who has been researching HPV and cancer for 15 years.

"When the number of partners increases, the risk increases," she told reporters at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Washington.

Previous studies have suggested that people who have performed oral sex on six or more partners over a lifetime face an eight-fold higher risk of acquiring HPV-related head or neck cancer than those with fewer than six partners, she said.

But even though the link between HPV and cervical cancer has been well known for many years, and vaccines now exist to provide some protection, much study remains to be done to confirm observational links and establish causes, Gillison said.

"The cervical cancer field is 20 years ahead," she said.

"We can't demonstrate definitively that certain behaviors are associated with risk of acquiring an infection," she said.

"The rise in oral cancer in the US is predominantly among young white males and we do not know the answer as to why."

Researcher Diane Harper of the University of Missouri said such studies will take time, but the oral cancer field may move more quickly by using technology already developed for detecting HPV in cervical cancer patients.

"One of the scientific technologies that have evolved over time is the way that we detect HPV," said Harper.

"I think that the head and neck cancer area will benefit from that because we have gone through all kinds of different laboratory techniques to make sure we are actually finding what we think is HPV and getting type-specific information to go with that."

There as many as 150 different types of human papillomaviruses, and about 40 of those can be sexually transmitted, according to the National Cancer Institute.

Some may cause genital warts, while other more high-risk varieties can cause oral, anal, vaginal and penile cancers.

Sexually transmitted HPV infections are common and often asymptomatic, and untreated cases in women are the main cause of cervical cancer.

Half of all sexually active Americans will get HPV at some point in their lives, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated.

Two vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, were approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 2006 for HPV types that cause cervical cancer and genital warts.

However, only 40 percent of US girls have received one dose and just 17 percent have received all three doses in the regimen, said researchers.

A study published earlier this month in the New England Journal of Medicine found that the HPV vaccine could prevent 90 percent of genital warts in men, and the vaccine has also been approved against anal cancer in men and women.

Harper said she was not recommending the general population get the HPV vaccine because research has not yet established its effectiveness past five to eight years for cervical cancer.

"We know from all of the very good modeling studies that have been done throughout the world that if the vaccine does not last for a minimum of 15 years, cervical cancer will not be prevented, it will only be postponed," she said.

For now, Harper and fellow presenter Bonnie Halpern-Felsher of the University of California San Francisco recommended that patients discuss HPV with their doctors.

"If you talk to health care providers and certainly parents and other educators, they are not talking to teens about oral sex, period," said Halpern-Felsher, who has studied teenagers' attitudes and sexual behaviors.

"Teens really have no idea that oral sex is related to any outcome like STIs (sexually transmitted infections), HPV, chlamydia, and so on."

So bottomline is ..... get an FL who don't smoke or a non smoker FL or gal to suck our manhood right?

I love BBBJ ....

Best Massage & SHIOK SEXXION with 38D MIN MIN
& MUCH MUCH MORE TO CUMMM!!!
Old 22-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!
Re: ORAL SEX Can Lead to CANCER

Just to add to the article, most of virus or bacteria that create problems are found at the orifices (holes).

For guys, the whitish crud or layer of film at the head of the penis when we retract the skin is called smegma. It has been found to be carcinogenic. So wash your penis with soap and water regularly.

The other obvious place is the anus. The unwanted stuff of the body gets booted out.

THG
Old 22-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
titingalit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is serious man. I ain't be surprised that one day these bastards will sell tongue condoms...
I will not praise people who claim that they f*ck*d that woman, but they did not
Old 22-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

I tink the oral sex means you paint the pussy. Or u suck coc. Not u kena blow. Duhz right for those who think getting bj will get throat cancer. Ya cock so far from ya mouth
Old 22-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sammyboy.sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol dun worry too much bros btw the research is done on white males over at US (means white males) no offends to any fellows bros but things might be different for Asian cos DNA different but still bbbj still could be infected for other virus just take note k dun worry too much and keep the bonking spirit alive (^.^)
Old 22-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

HalfAwake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by titingalit View Post
This is serious man. I ain't be surprised that one day these bastards will sell tongue condoms...
I think something like that is in the market. Dental Dam or some similar name.
Old 22-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSage View Post
Previous studies have suggested that people who have performed oral sex on six or more partners over a lifetime face an eight-fold higher risk of acquiring HPV-related head or neck cancer than those with fewer than six partners, she said.
Only this caught my 100% attention. Wa jia lart. If have oral sex with more than sixty partners leh??!??
Old 22-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

Bri naturegreen.. u poweer la. Oral sex with so many women.. u like eating pussy a lot ah. . Ups u!
Old 22-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, then its 80x higher risk of acquiring HPV-related head or neck cancer
Old 22-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
HiddenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HPV is a common virus that affects both females and males. It is spread through genital skin-to-skin contact and infects about half of all sexually active men and women at some point of their lives. Transmission can occur even without penetrative sex!

There is no laboratory test available to detect HPV infection in men whereas women can be tested thru pap smear test. So bros out there who has a gf or wife, do encourage them to go for yearly pap smear test as some high-risk HPV can lead to the development of cervical cancer. Also using a condom will help to reduce the risk of HPV.

There is no cure for HPV infection.

To learn more about HPV, you can visit http://www.hpb.gov.sg/healthscreenin...e.aspx?id=8768
Old 22-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titingalit View Post
Bro, u r rite man ! the research report that oral sex can lead to cancer is the best prelude for the tongue condom business

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 22-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

Ephis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny, just heard local news that oral cancer is also on the rise in local female population, they said the cause is not sex related.

Thank Goodness
Old 23-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSage View Post
Two vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, were approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 2006 for HPV types that cause cervical cancer and genital warts.

However, only 40 percent of US girls have received one dose and just 17 percent have received all three doses in the regimen, said researchers.

A study published earlier this month in the New England Journal of Medicine found that the HPV vaccine could prevent 90 percent of genital warts in men, and the vaccine has also been approved against anal cancer in men and women.

Harper said she was not recommending the general population get the HPV vaccine because research has not yet established its effectiveness past five to eight years for cervical cancer.
First off, my apologies as this will go beyond the boundaries of sexual discourse but the misinformation is potentially lethal. Unknown to the public at large, HPV jabs have serious side effects, even resulting in death. Google 'dangers of Gardasil' for more info. More importantly, one website alludes that:

"The marketers of Merck's HPV vaccine Gardasil would like you to believe that getting your daughter vaccinated can save her from HPV related illnesses like cervical cancer and genital warts, but where is the good evidence to show that is true?

There are more than 100 viral strains of HPV. Of these, about 30-40 are sexually transmitted and 15 strains are associated with cervical cancer. Several HPV strains are also associated with skin infections that cause genital warts or common warts on your hands and feet.

But Gardasil contains only four of these HPV strains, so if you contract one of the 96+ types that aren't included, you're out of luck. And, if you've already been exposed to one of the four types of virus in the vaccine, it doesn't work against those either.

Therefore, even if you accept the risks and get vaccinated, your chances of getting some form of HPV are still very high. "

Don't depend on the vaccination to keep yourself clean. The jab's almost as good as a dud but its a dud that can kill.
Old 23-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Ephis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephis View Post
Funny, just heard local news that oral cancer is also on the rise in local female population, they said the cause is not sex related.

Thank Goodness
Correction. Should be tongue cancer on the rise in the local female population, I think risen 3-5 times over 20 yrs or something.
Old 23-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This HPV news is not new news. It's been known in the medical world for some years, and it is probably the reason why vaccines such as Cervarix and Gardasil were invented.

It is true that Gardasil does not protect against all strains of the HPV but only a few. However, it could be better than nothing.

Yes, the medical studies results are scary. Women who have had 6 or more partners are 8-9 times more at risk of contracting cervical cancer if they have had unprotected sex, and mouth/tongue/throat cancer if they have done bareback blow jobs. They won't develop the cancer now, but sometime in the future.

Very unfortunately, unlike Australia, Singapore has very little public awareness campaigns for Gardasil's existence. I know of women close to me who are completely unaware. I have been told, by a reliable source, that a personally known recently married early-30s Singaporean woman has gotten cancer by HPV. That is really sad.

The ugly truth has been said by another member, that all orifices (holes/openings) below us are quite bacteria-prone. Even if everyone in the world did wash before and after unprotected sex or bareback blowjob, eventually many years down the road, the bacteria that has been exchanged in bodily fluids will haunt us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1