The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hengmeike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Could anyone tell me where is the pertain?

Hi,bros,

I am a newcomer. I don't know where is the pertain. Any information ant the pertain would be appreciated.

Thx
Old 11-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Re: Could anyone tell me where is the pertain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengmeike View Post
Hi,bros,

I am a newcomer. I don't know where is the pertain. Any information ant the pertain would be appreciated.

Thx
Hi,bros,

I am a new comer. I don't know where is the petain. Any information about petain would be appreciated.

Thx
Old 11-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi,bros,

I am a new comer. I don't know where is the petain. Any information about petain would be appreciated.

Thx
Generally, a red light bulb is hung outside a sex services unit for easy and effective identification by its clients.
Alight at Farrer Park Mrt, look for the exit sign that reads "RED LIGHT DISTRICT".
Once you surface from the exit, you will be greeted by a whole long string of brightly lit red color bulbs that snakes all the way to your Dream Paradise, Pertain Road.
With a horny sense of awe anticipation, just follow obediently the direction of the bright lit red color bulbs and soon, your horny cock will reach your fantasy place of lust and sexcitement.

Please do you own diligence checks on the above information for its accuracy as I will not be responsible for any incorrect or not updated information. For example, the red color bulbs may be replaced by red lanterns or red peacock feathers to reflect the various festivals or for that matter, they may totally be removed for good to cut down on public utilities expenses. The mrt exit to this taboo place may be closed for good to address the outcrying protests from the nearby aunties and housewives whose husbands always "disappear" at night for their short sexual stints.

May I wish you maiden trip to Pertain Road a fruitful and sextisfying one.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi,bros,

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengmeike
Hi,bros,

Thx
Generally, a red light bulb is hung outside a sex services unit for easy and effective identification by its clients.
Alight at Farrer Park Mrt, look for the exit sign that reads "RED LIGHT DISTRICT".
Once you surface from the exit, you will be greeted by a whole long string of brightly lit red color bulbs that snakes all the way to your Dream Paradise, Pertain Road.
With a horny sense of awe anticipation, just follow obediently the direction of the bright lit red color bulbs and soon, your horny cock will reach your fantasy place of lust and sexcitement.

Please do you own diligence checks on the above information for its accuracy as I will not be responsible for any incorrect or not updated information. For example, the red color bulbs may be replaced by red lanterns or red peacock feathers to reflect the various festivals or for that matter, they may totally be removed for good to cut down on public utilities expenses. The mrt exit to this taboo place may be closed for good to address the outcrying protests from the nearby aunties and housewives whose husbands always "disappear" at night for their short sexual stints.

May I wish you maiden trip to Pertain Road a fruitful and sextisfying one.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Thank you very much for brother CQUEEN's help. I think I have got the place now. I will start my maiden trip to Petain this week. If feel good, I will make a FR to brothers here.

Any way, I have two more questions to ask for help:

1. How much time per session in petain? What is the typical price for two shots in 2 or 1.5 hours?
2. Could any bros publish a new PSL?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 12
HornySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the place , guide
Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, sorry, newbie here. just to check for petain rd how old are the ladies in range?
Old 05-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuskWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi another newbie here.
I drove down to Pertain today @ ard 1:45pm n noticed a huge crowd there.
Is it always dat crowded there?
Old 18-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Could anyone tell me where is the pertain?

I goggle and, access GPS even U tube all fucking messy. The best of the best is exit from CSM loading bay. You walk out and straight ahead, that is the place.

It opens 7 days a week, btw 11 am to 9 pm but many girls lock off after 7 pm. Normally the hot ones, we have in H26 Jac Joyce Cookie JJ and the rest you go thru this good website.

Now we have being writing the best time is during weekdays, yet do not put your hope high. Because all girls will allow the most additional 10 minutes, that's all we have to look at it this way. The girls are professional call girls who check the timing, still that's the best days to search for a fuck.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Forrest Gump 1994

An old movie that brought back fond memories. Hold on a minute, read up on old street maps and you will come across Petain the name of a France general. Together along the stretch of Jalan Besar we have few such small roads names after these generals.

Back to the movie, it took home best movie, best director and, best actor Tom Hanks. It pretty much sum up in Sally Field.

Life's a box of chocolate you never know what is going to be.

PT too is a box of chocolate you have to eat all to taste the surprises.

Side track again, 20 years ago till today after watching FG I had the same feelings. Forrest is a good man he deserve a better girl then Jenny, a lot more. And every PT girls will agreed with me in this issue.
Old 15-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,bros,

Thx
pertain can mean alot of place.
but singapore jalan besar PERTAIN rd, is just a small
lane ,off serangoon rd, near /opposite the hindu temple.
after after the new world, if travel from mustafa shopping centre.
Old 15-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,bros,

Thx
http://www.map-france.com/Pertain-80...ad-map-Pertain

PERTAIN

or pertain rd?
Old 16-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Arrow Petain Rd

Spelling should be "Petain Road".

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1