The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MY GF"S BJ TECHNIQUE

My GF sent me this this morning. She is away at the moment and apparently wanted me to send it to the brudders in the forum to see what they thought.....
she is in the forum too but wanted a lil bit of excitement by sending it thru me.....

Welllllll, I have so much fun giving blow jobs. I start by licking your lips & kissing you softly. Then I kiss your neck & ear, trailing a line with my tongue down to your nipples. You love it when I kiss, lick & suck on your nipples, don't you? So I do just that, starting on the left then moving to the right. I nip it with my teeth & suck on it like i'm giving you a hickey & then lick it feather light.
All this gets you really hard & the precum starts to ooze. I LOVE the taste of precum. If you tell me there is precum for me I will drop your pants then & there to lick it up. So I lick the precum off the tip of your dick & savor it. Then I start teasing you by licking your shaft up & down & all over, but avoid the head. I lick under the ridge of the head, but do not take the head in my mouth. Then I lick all the way down to the base of your shaft & take your balls in my mouth, one at a time & suck on them softly. I take both in my mouth & teabag you. I'm willing to bet I get more precum as a reward. Right? So, of course, I have to lick up the precum.

Next I engulf you in your entirety into my mouth, deep-throating you all at once. I stay just like that, your whole shaft inside my mouth, tip at the back of my throat for a minute or so, just letting you feel the wetness & warmth of my mouth. You moan, I'm sure, as it is sheer ecstasy to be buried to the hilt in my mouth. I slowly start to lick the head while it is still in my mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the pee hole. Then I start to move towards the top & suck gently until I let almost all of you out of my mouth. You like to watch, don't you? So I put on a little show for you. I slowly move your thick cock in & out of my mouth in long strokes, sucking softly & in the spots you like it best. I do this until I feel you growing bigger in my mouth. Then the teasing starts again. I don't let you cum at first. I build up the climax for you, making you beg for release.

I start to lick the head again, probing your pee hole with my tongue in a sensual way that really turns you on, licking your shaft, cupping your balls in my free hand. I take all of you in my mouth again & concentrate on the top of your dick. I move slowly at first then quicken the speed, using my hand at the base of your shaft. It is wet with all the saliva that has dripped down your cock & from my constant licking & sucking, making you good & wet. I start to move my hand up & down in pace with my mouth, giving you a hand job & blow job at the same time, exciting you even more.

You start to ooze cum & I ask if you want me to milk you dry or to let you blow your wad. You see, I am holding the base of your dick & have the control over this. If I continue to hold it firmly you will just ooze cum, but if I let it lose you can have a mind shattering orgasm. Some days I prolong the orgasm by milking you dry, slowly letting little bits of cum squirt over a few minutes, having your orgasm last up to five minutes & other days I make you cum so hard you sees stars.

This day I want to drink your cum so I let lose & you shoot your wad all at once. It is a jism shake for me!!! I love to tease you after you cum, too, licking & sucking on your sensitive head, making you jump in the bed & practically hit the ceiling until you beg me to stop. I give you a little break & then we start all over again.

So, that's my blow job technique, plus or minus some secrets I refuse to tell...you like?
Old 02-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MY GF"S BJ TECHNIQUE

Wow!!! Your gf must be torturing you alot .....hehehehehe
Old 02-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u must be loving your gf a lot.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekewl
My GF sent me this this morning. She is away at the moment and apparently wanted me to send it to the brudders in the forum to see what they thought.....
she is in the forum too but wanted a lil bit of excitement by sending it thru me.....
Sure doesn't take alot to get your GF excited doesn't it? Why not get her to PM some of us, then we can send her fantasies through our logins and multiply her excitement also? I'm sure many of us here are only too glad to help

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 02-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u you're a happy man
Old 02-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
malayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My thoughts?..... Fucking good man....you lucky guy....

I will cut this out and show to my gf....she has a lot to learn.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Chat Admin

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm some how i can't seem to visualise... maybe nxt time some visual aids would be appreciated? i'm sure all bros here wan to see tt
Old 02-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoLianTai
hmm some how i can't seem to visualise... maybe nxt time some visual aids would be appreciated? i'm sure all bros here wan to see tt

I second dat... My english no good.. more over a picture tells a thousand words...
Old 02-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well,

Have forwarded the brudder's comments to me gf........ will se ewhat she says.
i must say i am a happy man. she sends me these kind of messages and causes me a massive hard on in the morning.

hopefully, i can post something positive to these brudders.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well,

i must say i am a happy man. she sends me these kind of messages and causes me a massive hard on in the morning.

hehe, can you ask yr gf to send you a message describing her FJ ?
She's a good narrator!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
billy_bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forget about you!!! i want to up your GF!!!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Boring almost fell asleep reading it.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:05 AM
ivy7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Since I can't quite sleep after a wonderful evening...

Find the original story at http://english.literotica.com/storie...ory.php?id=852

Please, credit the original author.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
Since I can't quite sleep after a wonderful evening...

Find the original story at http://english.literotica.com/storie...ory.php?id=852

Please, credit the original author.
Steady lah ivy7, like this also can find

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 03-08-2005, 07:04 AM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

my gal bj damn good anal also can but just a bit siao,talk dirty in phone or sms she will get very angry, feel like breaking up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1