The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
my step cousin

My name is Sam. I am 30 this year, single. Not tall for a guy but at 1.75m, i guess i am slightly above average, just very slightly. I am not born with model looks but i am pleasant looking enough. I stayed alone in a condo, purchased by my parents due to the complicated nature of my extended family.

Granddad was a rich man. He made his money from his own chinese medical shop, selling traditional herbs. With his traditional upbringing, he was strict with both his sons, inculcating his beliefs on them. Apart from moral values, obedience is utmost importance to him. Any deviation from his values will suffer culmulative condemnation, and any obedience will be rewarded.

Of his 2 sons, he favoured his younger, my dad, due to the fact that my dad took after him, authoritative and selfish. My uncle, his older son took after his mum, passionate and rebellious. Thus father and son often clashed even during his younger days.

When my uncle married a divorced woman with a young kid, my granddad had disowned him more than 20 years back. Since then, i would only see my uncle once every few years during the lunar new year when my mum brought me to visit them.

My dad was very similar to his dad and was not on good terms with my uncle. That was why they had not seen each other for a long time.

Granddad had since sold his shop many years back and when he passed away 10 years ago, he had left a big inheritance to my dad. Grandma passed away the following month. With clever investment, my dad had set up his own stuff as well. Since then, dad temper got worse and mum was suffering from his frequent outburst. Finally they divorced. Dad had purchased the condo for me because he did not wanted me to live with my mum and also helped me set up my business.

On the other hand, granddad left nothing to my uncle. They were always surviving hand to mouth from the megre pay that my uncle took home every month. they stayed in a rented 3 room flat but i heard from mum that they are always happy.

Since i was teenager, i had stopped visiting them during the festive season as i found it too boring. I was never interested in such things.

As some older people always mention, good person die young, my uncle and step auntie passed away in an accident on their vacation trip. My step cousin was left behind in this world.

As per mum decision, she instructed me to offer a shelter for my step cousin and entrusted her into my care.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!
Re: my step cousin

camping now!

thank you very much I really enjoyed reading your literature.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro. Not sure how this will turn out. Perhaps not as interesting as the last 2. Seriously, i dont know yet. Still thinking about how the story should go.

Hope you will enjoy reading
Old 06-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

While u r thinking, I start the camp fire. But dun take too long to think abt and remember to update ASAP, we will be waiting. Thks.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
donuts77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your story is excellent! If take it to make into movies or drama will be perfect!
Old 06-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

I had been living alone since 5 years back when i graduated. I treasured my privacy as i am more of an introvert and now being handed the responsibility to be the guardiance of a step cousin that i had not meet up since so many years ago, i was not too happy. However, i have respect for my mum and accepted her decision.

I have a current girlfriend, May, whom had been with me for 1 year, but i wasnt planning to marry her. In fact marrying was not in my plans but i never shared this thought of mine with her. I had gotten to know May through some event that my mum organised. She was only my 2nd girlfriend and with her 1.7m frame, i was already attracted to her when she walked into the room. She has a an hourglass figure that accentuate her b cups and long legs. And with her long dyed hair, she was the main attraction in the room.

I watched countless guys tried chatting her up that evening. Even at only 28, she oozed so much confidence and charisma, that i did not dare to approach her. In fact, i was the only guy without a partner, to not approach her. Probably she was curious about me then, and she came to speak to me.

We hit off that evening and subsequently she took the initiative to ask me out. Of course after the few inital meetings,we got together.

May is the managing director of an advertising company and she had worked her way up to get to that post. So most of the time she is busy and at times, we only met up once a fornight. This was also due to the reason of the distance she stayed from me. I was living in the East and she was in the West. I was fine with the arrangment as it gave me ample time to pursue my other interests and activities.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
StrangeThings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and thank you.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JordanSpieth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

From my recollection of my step cousin, she was a scrawny little girl then. I have no idea how she looked like now. Mum told me she was 23 and had just completed her business degree, and thus had no means to support herself at this point in time. My uncle had left nothing for her and in fact, she had to use her savings that she had kept from her partime jobs for the funeral. Even that was not enough and the remaining was sponsored by my dad.

End of the month soon arrived and the leased to the rented place could not be renewed. i waited at home for her that friday morning, with zero expectations. I mean, what expectations could i have except feeling grumpy. My lifestyle have to change, my habits have to change, even my financials need to change as i have to provide her with allowance monthly.

I had already instructed my security and they were already expecting Ann to shift in. At around 10am, the doorbell rang and i went to open it for the movers. I had already cleared my stuff out of the room and prepared the necessary furnitures for her.

I showed the movers the room and they left the boxes there. They completed their job but Ann had not appeared. I closed the main door and made myself a cup of coffee before settling down to watch a movie.

Just then, the doorbell rang again. Thinking that perhaps the movers had forgotten something, i went to reopen the door. I was surprised by the cute little thing standing there, and i did a brief scan of her from head to toe. She was about 1.6m tall, slim with a tight body, long hair bundled in a pony tail. She was wearing faded denim shorts and a singlet.

The part that my eyes lingered for a moment longer was her bosom. They look a little large for her size and i could see her cleavage trying to sneak out from underneath her top. I could see the tiny beads of sweats lingering there.

She was tanned, not the fair kind of girl, and even the slim legs were of a darker shade. She is definitely local, but i suspect that she could have mixed heritage from my step aunt look. But i was never sure and mum did not mentioned it to me.

She smiled at me with dimples forming the side of her cheeks.

Ann: sam?
Me: yup... Ann?
Ann: yes!

She replied with enthusiasm.

Me: welcome. Please come in.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
moneybin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more story
keep it up!
Old 06-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
boringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pitching tent..^^
Old 06-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Pussluver

Dun worry, your story has always been gd and captivating. It always have me glue to my phone or note checking for your updates. Just keep them coming. Cheers
Old 06-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
iPaw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New story from bro pusslover ..... support support
Old 06-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the prompt posting of new story...
Otherwise might suffer from a withdrawal syndrome
Old 06-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will Ann be showing pokies too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1