The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

what is the general culture in malaysia like? if have sex with a decent malay woman, does that means fate is sealed and need to marry her??

also, is it ok to go example shopping with her? Will I kenna 'hantam' by other malay guys?

coz i'm recently fren-ing a malay gal, must prepare the know how before things gets out of control. I'm a chinese btw.
Old 20-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

not until that extend brother.its all depends on what and how both of u gonna work out.like for my case,i ever dated and bonked few malay gals b4,but there is no any forcement.meaning,i suka u suka,both party did it willingly.but,if kena caught by the authorites,she definitely kena punish either prison or fine,and u only kena advised thats all.but i believe they wont simply let u go like that.if u r chinese,fair,good status,be careful,they dun hesitate to convince u to convert to muslim.but,rumours still rumours,even though possiblity is there.states like terengganu and kelantan where they emphasizing on muslim rules,its not something u can joke with.
Old 20-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
what is the general culture in malaysia like? if have sex with a decent malay woman, does that means fate is sealed and need to marry her??

also, is it ok to go example shopping with her? Will I kenna 'hantam' by other malay guys?

coz i'm recently fren-ing a malay gal, must prepare the know how before things gets out of control. I'm a chinese btw.
ur question very sensitive ler....better edit ...
Old 20-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

{Bro phantomboyz}
thanks for the advice. I not in any of the two states.

{Bro jerrystockton}
Which part is sensitive that needs editing? u also quoted already, I edit also no use.
Old 20-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hornyinjb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

Quote:

Worry not bruder... you won't be harmed at all. Quite a number of mixed dating here or even mixed marriage. This is Malaysia... not Redneck city
Old 21-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

Relax la don't racis this asian bro... not western... dun be tommy hilgier
Old 21-05-2007, 07:04 AM
up me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

If like that all the gals marry the first man who bonk them ... I don think so leh ...
Old 21-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Arrow Re: in malaysia, if have sex with a decent malay woman, means need to marry her??

Quote:

Legally speaking, there's nothing wrong with dating a Malay girl. When you get a little bit more intimate, be warned that sexual intercourse outside marriage is forbidden.. So, take precautions. Do it discreetly because religious department officials do carry out 'ambush' to flush out wrong doers and its also very likely for you to get charged in Syariah Court for 'khalwat' or 'close proximity'.

Moral of the story is : if you want to bonk a minah, marriage is not compulsory, just don't get caught. But if you think that the minah is 'A' list material which is fit to be your life-long partner, you might want to consider converting into Islam and marry her... Hope this helps..

Jack
Old 21-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
WTF??!! School holidays here again ah??

Going by what you've said, then if you like a girl and she doesn't like you, all you have to do is rape her then she'll have to marry you?!! If like this, very easy to marry a princess hor?!! Can think first before posting such things or starting this kind of thread ah??

If you're having in mind what bro Pumperjack said, i.e. khalwat (close proximity between a man and woman who are not married to each other, one of whom is a Muslim) then as a chinese, no action will be taken against you. However, close proximity does not mean sexual intercourse - even if you're caught in a room with all your clothes on or in a car in a secluded spot, the Muslim partner will be in trouble.

The only time your "fate is sealed" is when you make someone pregnant - that's why it's called "SHOTGUN" marriage. And that probably applies to all races...
Old 21-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Kekeke....dun so hot lah bro.

Was just thinking when you coming into this thread.?

Anyway I guess the thread starter just asking about the general culture cos he just befriend a malay fren. Guess he also heard about khalwat and is nt too sure what are the rules in MY.

Hot weather must drink more chinese tea.
Old 22-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Kekeke....dun so hot lah bro.

Was just thinking when you coming into this thread.?

Anyway I guess the thread starter just asking about the general culture cos he just befriend a malay fren. Guess he also heard about khalwat and is nt too sure what are the rules in MY.

Hot weather must drink more chinese tea
Not hot lar, never release only!!

I'm sure he's a Malaysian Chinese and not Mainland Chinese lor, so these kind of questions where got need to ask one??

Anyway, IMHO your advice should have been: "if you want to know more about Malay culture, go pm the 'small hor lan potato' !!"
Old 22-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Anyway, IMHO your advice should have been: "if you want to know more about Malay culture, go pm the 'small hor lan potato' !!"
he told me nowadays he got so many lobangs till no time to go...please stop bothering him & let him finish stuffing the lobangs 1st

Old 22-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=shaggerific;2037550

...khalwat (close proximity between a man and woman who are not married to each other, one of whom is a Muslim) then as a chinese, no action will be taken against you. However, close proximity does not mean sexual intercourse - even if you're caught in a room with all your clothes on or in a car in a secluded spot, the Muslim partner will be in trouble.

The only time your "fate is sealed" is when you make someone pregnant - that's why it's called "SHOTGUN" marriage. And that probably applies to all races...[/QUOTE]

When a couple is found in "compromising positions" [not necesarily at a secluded place] it is classified as "bersumbang"

If they are caught in a copulating position [Bersetubuh - two bodies joined as one - whether naked or not or half naked] it is classified as "tangkap basah" [kena tangkap bila basah]

Well, if that minah has the honour to be "pregnated", the options will be either you nikah [different from kahwin] her or abandon her and let her bear the child with no father's name attached [or can be named "XXXX bin sianu"]

A child born out this wedlock will face a lot challenges in life. this son-of-a- gun will not be welcomed in Malaysian society.

Don't do this...AMITABA
Old 22-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hungrysexguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... In this country, u think the law is fair de? They are trying to get all the chinese to convert to muslim so nobody will fight wif them in this country. I heard a case, a chinese guy was collecting debt from a malay customer but the parents is not at home so the daughter of the parents just invite him to her house and have a tea while waiting for her dad to be back, then come those stupid fella(those use songkok 1 lah) They straight caugh him and say they are having an affair. WTF wif this? And the worst is, the ppl who catch the guy ask the gal love her or not and the gal say yes... so, i advise if u want to friend or couple a malay gal, u better be clever clever oh... or the chinese population will drop further and the worst is u "BETRAYE" ur family, race and u make the malay more clever. Haha... and also u might loss ur "tail"
Old 26-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

thank you brothers for clearing the doubts. I'm not local in Msia, that's why dunno abt the rules.

this malay gal very strange, in private, she seems like want to do that thing. but when i ask her want to come my place, she say no lah, wanna go home. Mix signals.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1