The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Leoncoeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pubic Hair Trimming Vs Wax vs IPL - Thoughts and recommendations?

Hi all,

Quite new to this forum, but was thinking of making myself more presentable down there. My only experience with maintenance down under was when I was in secondary school and tried to cut/shave below, and it just ended up itching to no end as it grew back (made for a horrible few weeks).

Would like to know the opinion of bros who have done any of the 3 professionally by spa or ML. Is waxing as painful as it looks in that Steve Carrell movie "40 Year Old Virgin"? I heard IPL treatment now is quite painless, is it true?

As it gets more expensive the "longer term" it is supposed to last (trim -> wax -> IPL), do you guys think it's worth it to go all smooth? Or did you just decide to go back to just go back to trimming after testing the other options?

Would also be great if you could throw in some recommendations for a trusted professional, there's a slight sense of fear (especially when there's sharp objects, hot wax or high intensity lasers involved) since I have not done it before. Thanks a lot in advance bros.
Old 15-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
therealallan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pubic Hair Trimming Vs Wax vs IPL - Thoughts and recommendations?

I wonder the same bro. Are these services from the MLs legit and even better than the real pro shops?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1