The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
K81 membership tactics

many bros like me only wanted a short stinct without leaving as trace.

went to Kovan today, first time there. paid and was told to wait for 15 miins. While waiting for a room I realized the counter gave me $20 change out of $50. I asked why and one guy said it was for $10 membership and he quickly added that he asked me and I said yes, and the other counter guy said he heard me said yes too. They said they can't change it since it is keyed into the system. They said no flyers will be sent, only for special over-nite rates. I think they used this very often as they covered commonly asked questions. My concern is will they send mailers to your address? any bro has experience? Should I go back and cancel the membership? I'm very sure i'll never agree to such membership cause why create such risk? So, bros beware of such tactics from K81 and checked your change carefully before leaving the counter.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fathead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: K81 membership tactics

Bro, not too sure about k81 but i got my membership sometime back from another outlet. so far, they kept their word and do not send any mailers to my address. plus point is no need to put deposit in future.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No worries for that bro.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
kraze84 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: K81 membership tactics

First timer use H81 will need to register as membership,u must be real lucky if u been using h81 for so long without register as a member.
The membership is for life and for all H81 outlet in sg , if any other H81 ask u pay again tell him where u register example H81(kovan,violet, etc) register twice = u got chopped ^^
Old 03-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i always pay deposit and reject the membership offer in other outlets.

very upset abt how the staff "force" customer to sign up, and causing anxiety till now (almost 2am) also can't sleep.

tks for all advice.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chill bro. Paid my due years ago. They won't send anything to your place. Well, at least they didn't send any to my place!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, my i heard fr my friend that membership will be shared by the staff or self earn and not given to company thats y they normally tiam tiam untill u ask them abt the $10 fees..
Old 03-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
bro, my i heard fr my friend that membership will be shared by the staff or self earn and not given to company thats y they normally tiam tiam untill u ask them abt the $10 fees..
bro,

doubt so, cos H81 is ISO certified and money collected is subject to audit checks. If staff take money tiam tiam, every staff will do that and this is corrupt practice. The dage bosses will not allow that.

dun go H81 and say that, will get yourself into trouble. 井水不犯芽笼水
Old 03-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
i doubt .... the owners for all these chain-motels have engaged security pros to set up the system with lots of cam-monitoring activities .... knn, they even countercheck my address and postal code to confirm, and they even address my surname when they see you again after a few visits
now, it's like my weekend resort .....
Old 03-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Sorry to hear you got strong-armed into accepting a membership bro...but curious what the membership benefits are?

Priority for rooms? Lower rates? Other amenities thrown in?

Anybody care to elaborate.

Thx.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
spidersim_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it cheaper for member to stay over night $10 cheaper in past now i dun know
Old 03-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jenny2fyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime you will get full mirror room when there are available without paying extra. Some branch will give u higher floor to prevent spot check by ICA.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
bakaroo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbakaroo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbakaroo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I browsed through Hotel81 website and did not find anything about it's membership. Also, maybe there is not much information on transit. Correct me if I am wrong, I understand that there is no membership card to validate or receipt to proof money paid. I believe their system is able to track your last visit. Similarly, the other rival also has a system too to track your last visit. IMHO If their rival don't required membership, therefore, membership or not it is quite redundant. Unless, existing members can share some of the benefits or privileges they have enjoyed.

I believe ISO 9001 certification is a Quality Management System that does not intervene into the accounting practices. Even audit will not detect any anomaly when there is no traceability (no membership card or receipt issued).

Anyway, for me if I am in doubt, I just go to the next alternative.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, they used to have a sort of membership card one. I remember I started using them 10 years ago and the "benefits" of membership is that you don't have to produce IC and faster check-in lor. The membership card they provide is just a white colour plastic card with calender on one side and important phone numbers (eg. 995, 999, taxi booking etc) on the other.

Nowadays, I just give them $20 bucks only when checking in. Once they see it, they will know that you're not first time one and won't take additional $10 from you.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

There's NO SUCH THING as a H81 Membership fee
The counter staff over at K81 is ripping off the newbies
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1